-sixteen-

Bruce got Natasha out of the building and into the car with me. I cleaned up her wounds and got her comfortable. She got shot in the leg while trying to take down three men at once. She did, but got shot as she was walking away.
-
  Tony was getting his ass handed to him when I checked back at the camera, Bruce stayed out of the fight and in the other car. Clint was running low on arrows and Steve was getting teamed up on. This wasn't looking to good.
-
  "Tony behind you! Steve got got more coming," I alerted them.

  "Tony we might have to back out now, we're not doing too well," Clint said with a sigh.

  "No, you guys are too close! You can do it!"

  "Tina, I think it's best if we didn't," Tony said.

  "We need more people," Steve said.

  "I'm coming in then," I wasn't going to let this go to waste.

  "You aren't ready Tina," Tony said.

  "I'm already inside, coming to you now."

  "Tina get out, I'm not kidding. Not as your brother, as your... Boss?"

  "You'll never be my boss Anthony. I'm around the corner."

  "ATHENA!"

  "Anthony." He turned around and faced me. His face showed annoyance but he had never seen me fight.
-
  A man came running at me but I kicked him square in the stomach and sent him into his pal who was standing right behind him. I took out the string like thing from my belt of goodies and wrapped both of their necks in it while I kicked a third person. This wasn't too bad.
-
  I'm pretty sure the first two were knocked out because of lack of oxygen so I untangled them and left them tangled up in one another in the corner. There were about 20 others that were still standing. Tony blasted one but his suit wasn't looking to good.
-
  Steve and Clint were cornered so I took on a few of their friends. I pulled the one guy off of Clint and punched him right in the nose and threw him to the ground, stepping on him as I reached for one of his teammates.
-
  Someone was grabbing my leg and it kinda hurt but I didn't really acknowledge it. I got Clint out of the jam and together we got Steve out of the corner and a few of his guys down as well.
-
  One man hit me in the back of my head so I turned around and kicked him in the face with both of my feet, I held on to Steve for the lift. I dropped to the ground and roundhouse kicked the guy. I turned around and everyone was just standing and watching.
-
  Everyone else was finished up and Tony was grinning ear to ear. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we all walked out together as a team. We made our way back to the cars and got in, all talking and laughing.
-
  "Damn Tina," Tony said.

  "Mhm."

  "Where'd you learn that?" Natasha asked.

  "Uh, company CEO. Had to learn some stuff to protect myself I guess."

  "They taught you that?"

  "Uh, yes?"

  "Tina," Tony said.

  "Ugh, I taught myself. Let's get back to the tower. I gotta get my stuff and head to a meeting."

  ''Of course, step on it."
---