-nineteen-

Kayla was doing great and it was taking so much stress off my shoulders. I was heading to the tower in a few minutes to go and tell Tony about Kayla and that I could be Avenger part time.
-
  I drove my way over there and got through security easier than normal. I got in the lobby and Friday brought me up to Tony's personal floor. He was sitting in his office as usual, with a pen to his lips and deep in thought.
-
  "Tony," I whispered.

  "JEsus, oh Tina is just you. What's up?"

  "Sorry, I just wanted to let you know... I can be a part time Avenger now."

  "Really?"

  "Yeah, I got an assistant. Her name's Kayla."

  "Is Kayla hot?"

  "Shut up."

  "Hey! I was just asking jeez," he held his hands up in the air innocently.

  "Anyway, I won't be staying here but I can come to missions or whatever you call them when you need me to."

  "Athena? How are you?" I turned around to the familiar voice of Pepper Potts.

  "Hey Pepper, I'm good how are you? It's been a while."

  "Yeah, I'm good. So what brings you to the tower?"

  "Well I've been hanging out with the Avengers alot lately and I'm a part time one now I guess," I shrugged.

  "Really? Wow, that's insane. And how's work?"

  "Business is going well, for you?"

  "You know how it is," we both laughed.

  "Boy, do I ever."

  "You're being careful though Athena right? I don't want you getting hurt like Tony does."

  "What do you mean?" I glanced over at Tony and then back at Pepper.

  "Pepper I think your phone is ringing in the other room, might wanna check that out."

  "Never stops. It was nice to see you again Athena. I'll text you!"

  "Of course, bye Pepper." She turned and went into the elevator and back to her floor. "Now for you..." I turned and faced Tony.

  "I don't get hurt she doesn't know what she's talking about, I-"

  "You mean to tell me you've been lying to your own sister and we're getting hurt?! You don't think you're important enough to me that you don't have to tell me things like this? How bad was it?"

  "Tina, I didn-"

  "HOW bad was it?"

  "Tina!"

  "Answer the question before I hurt you worse than you've ever been hurt before."

  "Just a black eye and a few uh... contusions."

  "How bad where they?"

  "I just was in the hospital for a few days and then I was totally fine."

  "IN THE HOSPITAL?!"

  "Yes Athena, in the hospital."

  "I'm going to leave now so I don't beat your head in," I couldn't believe him.

  "I couldn't just tell you Athena! We were barely business friends! I barely knew you! I wouldn't go up to strangers and tell them!"

  "Whatever Tony, I'm leaving. Call me if you need something."

  "You're being childish T."

  "No, you're the one being childish! Tell me things Tony, or this... isn't going to work."

  "My god, fine Tina."

  "Good, I'll see you whenever then. Bye."

  "See you later."
-
  I got home and almost started crying. My older brother, my twin, literally had to spend nights in the hospital. I didn't know what to think. It was getting late and my head was spinning. I opted that going to bed was my best option here.
-
  I woke up the next morning and my head hurt really bad. I got up and found some Tylenol and swallowed two pills and then went to get some toast. I needed a distraction from just... everything today.
-
  As if Thor the God himself heard me, my phone buzzed, revealing the perfect distraction to a plain day.
---