-seven-

I rolled out of the car and into the dirt of the road and couldn't move any further than that. I look down at my hand, completely bloody. My once pink outfit was now a deep crimson. The sticky liquid covered my face, legs and arms and I couldn't see all that well.
-
  I just layed there, the attackers seemed to be gone and there was nobody around. My car was totaled to I couldn't drive anywhere. In the middle of nowhere with no help. Fantastic. What even happened? I was so out of it that I couldn't tell. There was no sign of anyone nearby, or even been nearby.
-
  Time passed as I layed in the hot sun, unable to move a muscle. I tried moving, standing up but I just couldn't. I needed to call someone, get some help. It burned as I forced my arm to move to my pocket, if my phone survived it would be a miracle.
-
  I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone which was just cracked pretty bad and unlocked it. My fingers burned, stung. I went to my call list and clicked whoever's name I saw first, I didn't care who it was.
-
  "Hello?"

  "I'm *cough* in Africa and I just got attacked, help me please," I couldn't recognize the voice so I just skipped the greeting.

  "Tina?" You've gotta be kidding.

  "Tony, please, I can't move anymore than I already have," I croaked.

  "Titi stay right the hell where you are I'm coming for you okay?"

  "Anthony don't risk it, please. Just call for help please Tony."

  "Sorry Athena, it's what has to be done," with that he hung up and I dropped my arm to my side. I just had to wait a day or two for Tony or if my team decides to look for their missing boss.
-
  It's been a while and things had started to feel the slightest bit better, so I decided to move out of the Sun so I would turn into a raisin. I sat myself up and almost shrieked in agony. It felt like a fire burning me alive.
-
  I moved my way over to my car but then realized that wasn't a great idea, it could blow up at any second. It's a 15 hour flight to get here, Tony wouldn't arrive until tomorrow.
-
  It was beginning to get dark, I sat in the ditch after basically rolling myself over there. My leg wasn't working, I couldn't stand or I'd call over. It's been awhile, almost 10 hours I would think. I got myself as situated as possible, my god was I a mess.
---
  The Sun burned on all my open cuts when it was finally daytime again. Tony should be here soon, just a matter of finding me. I could send him my location from my phone, yes I'll do that. I reached into my pocket to my almost dead phone and unlocked it. Tony's name flashed on the screen with over 30 missed calls. I went on to our conversation and pressed share location. I was so exhausted, and after a few minutes, sleep took over me again.
---