one

Jimin clasped Yoongi's arms, the lights flickering as they both swung through the air.

He grabbed onto the silver hoop, twirling around it before hanging upside down. He smiled as Yoongi jumped from the rope, grabbing Jimin's hands and flipping backwards onto the lowest rope.

Jimin kicked his legs, making the silver metal hoop swing. He jumped off, and at the same time fire was blown, becoming intensely heated as he gripped the rope Yoongi was on - colliding chests with the older. The impact made the rope spin as Yoongi pulled down on it, holding Jimin's waist as the rope lowered.

Jimin huffed a breath as they both landed on the ground, safely. They heaved out large breaths as the crowd cheered and the fire stopped. Jimin took Yoongi's hand and bowed at the audience.

Both boys turned around and walked into the back as the Jugglers and Tight Ropers exited, mainly doing flips and cartwheels out to the ring with Hoseok.

Jimin adjusted the tight black shirt he had on, the back and arms were see-through while silver swirls danced along the shirt with gems. He also wore a pair of tight black shorts, and bandages around his feet, as Yoongi also wore the same thing.

Taehyung met them in the back, throwing them both a cloth with no emotion on his face. He had a large hoop around his neck, Jimin assumed that he was doing tricks with the lions.

"You guys did good." Taehyung spoke, smiling mainly at Jimin. But it still made Yoongi's heart flutter at Taehyung's compliment and smile.

"Thank you." Jimin smiled, patting his friend's shoulder. "How're the lions doing?" Jimin asked, sitting down on a wooden stool.

"Leo and Lia are both fine." Taehyung nodded, sitting on the hay stack next to Jimin.

Taehyung suddenly gasped. "Oh! Our twenty-fourth anniversary is coming up.." Taehyung said while slowly looking up at Yoongi before continuing  with a sly smile. "I talked to Ringmaster about what were doing this year.." Taehyung chuckled as Jimin realised that Taehyung was teasing Yoongi again.

"Well?" Jimin asked, slouching down while resting his chin on his palm with an arched brow. Taehyung looked around before whispering.

"He said he's inviting Busan's Prince." Taehyung said with a whatever tone, as Jimin gasped.

"He's inviting royalty to a circus?" Jimin scoffed, massaging his red hands together, that were forming blisters from practicing and performing.

"Yeah." Taehyung stood up, taking the large hoop off his neck and spinning it around his arm.

"I have to feed Leo and Lia before our act. Make sure you watch." Taehyung winked and stuck his tongue out as Yoongi and Jimin chuckled.

"We'll be sure to watch." Yoongi said, shooing Taehyung away. Jimin only laughed and waved a hand at Taehyung.

Jimin and Yoongi were left lost in thought after the tamer had left. Jimin never knew Hoseok-  the Ringmaster would ever send such a letter to a royal.

A place like the circus was no place for such a high rank. But Jimin could understand Hoseok's reasoning. Jung's Circus was one of the biggest in Busan, being the most  successful circus. And Jimin had been in it since he was little. It was truly amazing that it was finally their twenty-fourth anniversary. Jimin could still remember his and Yoongi's audition.