- 31 -

"I'll sneak you inside and into the guest room, and I'll get Jungkook in there somehow." Jimin said as they crouched in the entrance hallway of the castle.

Jimin nodded, his anxiety building up as well as his urge to see Jungkook. "Then I'll lock you two in there until it's sorted out." Jin concluded as Jimin nodded, agreeing with the plan. "Where will you be?" Jimin asked as Jin chuckled, "Out side of the room, where else?" Jin stated as Jimin not his lip and nodded.

"I have no idea how long you'll be in there but, I'll make sure to tell everyone your in there, they like you better than some snobby princess." Jin snorted as Jimin paused.

Jin looked back, "What's wrong?" Jin asked as Jimin looked up at the older, "They what..?" Jimin asked as Jin smiled. "They like you Jimin, you don't need to worry about them judging you. After all, half of the maids here are in the same position as you." Jin said, morning his hand for Jimin to follow once again.

They walked for what seemed like miles, but then reached the guest room hallway which has five does on each side of the wall. Jin grabbed a key next to the board in the first door and walked up to it, Jin unlocked it and pushed Jimin in.

"Okay, I'll be back soon, and don't answer the door for anyone. I'll unlock it if it's me." Jin concluded as Jimin nodded.

Jin was about to close the door when Jimin spoke up.

"Hey Jin!" No in called quickly as Jin opened the door a little more, "Thank you, I couldn't have gotten here without you. So thank you." Jimin smiled as Jin smiled back.

"No problem kid. I'll see you." Jin said and shut the door.

_________

It's been so long since the three talked to each other. Whenever they saw each other they'd look away, all sharing the same thing's in common, mad, upset, broken hearted and confused.

Taehyung and Yoongi wouldn't talk to each other unless it was for the show and they needed to, and Hoseok has shut himself off from everyone and started going outside a lot more and bringing back goodies from the bakery.

Nobody was mad, it was more of disappointed. Disappointed in themselves and each other. Yoongi made a promise to Hoseok, and he broke it. Everything was downhill for the three and Jimin wasn't there to help fix it, and they right now weren't aware of his problem either.

Yoongi was now roaming the house, looking at the scenery he saw many times before until he stopped in front of a specific room.

Hoseok's. He has to make things right, even if the younger didn't want to, he couldn't stand being like this with his fellow peers.

With that, Yoongi knocked on the door. Minutes after, Hoseok opened it with half lidded eyes, and a frown.

"Yoongi get a-" He was cut off.

"Hoseok let's talk. Avoiding each other is getting childish and-" Hoseok scoffed as he looked at Yoongi.

"Let's wait until Jimin gets back, then we'll talk." Hoseok spoke as he slammed the door on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi but back a son as he ruffled his hair violently, "Shit," He spoke as he turned around and walked to Taehyung's door. Hoseok was always so stubborn but Taehyung was easy to say sorry to and understand.

Maybe not in this situation though.

Yoongi knocked on the door, it took a few minutes until the door opened and revealed Taehyung leaning on the door frame with his hair covering his eyes and the tears stains were see able on his eyes.