- 36 -

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at the invite to the Kingdom as they re-read the invitation sent to them. "What's this for..?" Yoongi asked as he squinted his eyes. Taehyung took the letter from Yoongi and sighed, "Hoseok!" Taehyung shouted throughout the house, Hoseok slowly entered the main entrance, looking at them both then the open door. He shut the door.

"What?" He asked as he turned to Taehyung with an arched brow. Taehyung handed him the letter, Hoseok took the initiative and read the letter. "Why the he'll are we invited to the castle tonight?" Hoseok said, arching a brow.

He looked at Taehyung who shrugged and clicked his tongue. "Whatever. Pick out your best outfits and tell everyone." Hoseok said as he slid his coat on and top hat. "I'm going to see Soyhee." He stated ad he left the two boys clueless.

"He seems colder than usual.." Yoongi whispered as Taehyung nodded in agreement, also noticing Hoseok's mood change.

"Okay well, I'll go tell everyone I guess?" Yoongi said, turning around and rushing up the stairs, Taehyung could hear him shouting and banging on the room doors.

_________

Hoseok entered the café as Soyhee looked up and smiled sadly, "You aren't going." Hoseok said, slamming his hands on the counter, making her flinch.

"Hoseok.. I have more research-" Hoseok pulled the collar of her dress and roughly kissed her, biting at her lips, hoping she'll stay. She kissed Hoseok back, but slowly, making him calm down. He pulled away and rested his head on her shoulder, crying into her shoulder.

She smiled softly, petting the back of his head as the received stared from the customers, which there were only like four. "Hoseok, darling, listen time me, alright?" She said, her voice quivering as she spoke. "I'm exploring Italy for a year, and I promise to come back." She said as he shook his head.

"Please don't." He whispered, clutching onto her shirt roughly. Soyhee didn't speak after that, just caressed Hoseok's hair, he took that as a no and sighed sadly. "At least do one thing with me tonight as your last one in Busan..." Hoseok said, lifting his head up and searching her eyes.

"Accompany me to the ball tonight-" Soyhee suddenly cut him off, "You got invited too?!" She asked as she went under the counter and ruffled around, sounds of paper rang in his ears. She pulled out a letter that looked exactly like the one they got.

"So you know why tenure inviting us?" She asked as Hoseok shook his head. "No idea. We just got an invite this morning, all it said was that we were invited to the ball tonight." He stated as Soyhee nodded in a way of saying 'same'.

"But, yes, I'll accompany you to the ball tonight." She smiled her angelic smile and kissed the tip of his nose and then his lips. "Want anything?" Shee asked with a smile. He shook his head then walked behind the counter and put on an apron.

"Just want to be with you for awhile." He smiled and nudged her elbow with his.

__________

It's been three hours since they entered the dressing room. Three hours and they're still trying to find an outfit for them both. Jimin's legs were going to give out, Jungkook just stood there like it was nothing at all.

Once the stylist shook their head and sighed then left, No in turned his head to Jungkook. "How can you bare standing so much?" He asked as Jungkook laughed softly and turned to kiss Jimin. "My love, I've done this my whole life, we'll be done soon." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin got all flustered.

The stylist came back with nearly matching outfits, Jungkook wore a black blazer, a black buttoned up shirt with few gems on the collar, black dress pants and slacks. Jimin on the other hand, had a white-tailed blazer with a white buttoned up shirt with gems also on the collar, and black dress pants and slacks. Jimin had a white tie, Jungkook had a black one. The only thing Jimin didn't have on him that Jungkook did, was a crown.

His heart did sink a little at that, But he didn't show it. It didn't affect him as much, he would ruin the crown anyways. "Hey, Jimin," Jungkook said and looked at Jimin through the mirror.

"Hm?" Jimin hummed in response as Jungkook grabbed a little age and of Jimin's black hair then down at his suit. "What do you think about blonde hair?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked surprised, "W-What?" Jimin asked in shock.

"How would you feel if we dyed your hair blonde?" Jungkook asked as Jimin peeked his head over Jungkook's shoulder and looked at his hair. He but his lip and clicked his tongue.

"I mean.." He sighed, "If you guys are willing, I'd like to dye it a light blonde..." Jimin said as Jungkook smiled, "You don't have to, I was just asking you know." Jungkook said as Jimin shrugged. "Black is getting old anyways. Better go blonde." Jimin chuckled as the stylist sat Jimin down.

"Two more hours. Let get started before times up." One stylist said as Jungkook leaned on the mirror, examining his crown. He then got an idea and left.

_________

Yoongi closed the door to his room, wearing just a plain black blazer, dress pants, slacks, and a white button up shirt. He walked down the stairs, seeing that there was only thirty minutes left before they had to leave. Half of the circus was already downstairs, But he searched through the room for one specific person, which was Taehyung.

Once he finally found Taehyung, he paused, admiring the younger before closing his eyes and shaking his head. He never knew how attractive Taehyung could look in a suit. Taehyung wore a blue suit, it had white oval lines connected together on both sides, a white frilly button up, white dress pants and blacks slacks. He was sitting on the couch, talking to another lion tamer, until he looked at Yoongi and smiled, waving the other over. Yoongi didn't waste a second, walking over there and sitting next to the younger.

"You look nice." Taehyung said after a short silence as Yoongi smiled a gummy smile. "You look nicer than me." Yoongi said as Taehyung blushed and my chef his shoulder.

There was a moment of silence as they both looked at the grandfather clock against the wall, Yoongi suddenly realized something.

"Hey, isn't Jimin at the castle?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung then scrunched his eyebrows at looked at Yoongi.

"He is.."

_________

A:N

Sorry I'm going through a rough time, but I'll make it up to you guys I promise.

I'll see you next chapter.

UNEDITED