- θ22 -

Jimin woke up the same distance away from Jungkook like he has last night. After their moment together, Jimin are and turned back it his cold self, the Prince wasn't bothered by it. Jungkook knew why Jimin would act cool, so he didn't loose his boldness some people thought he had. As mentioned, he kept the circus going and helped everyone there. The guy needs some credit.

Jimin sat up to a knock on the door and the door opening as Namjoon walked in with a disgusted face, "Park Jimin, let's talk." Namjoon stated as Jimin gulped and nodded.

He stood up and slid the slippers Jungkook provided for him to wear and walked out of the room, death gripping his shirt.

"What're you doing?" Namjoon growled at the younger, making Jimin flinch, "W-What do you mean..?" Jimin asked innocently, tilting his head and burrowing his brows.

"Stop seducing the Prince with that petty charm of yours. He has no need to be in love with someone, especially the life you live in." Namjoon crossed his arms and looked down on the boy who looked at the ground.

"You I have no place to be in here, touch anything, sleep in that bed, eat our food, nor touching the Prince." Namjoon stated coldly, eyeing the boy who held in his tears and sniffed.

"I-I know.." Jimin stuttered looking at the ground, "Good. Now, since the Prince won't let me take you out of the palace and into the garbage where you belong, I want you to do me a favor." Namjoon tilted the trapezes head up to look Jungkook in the eye.

"Be cold to the Prince, don't show him any affection or anything to make him fall into your pathetic trap. Be plainly rude to him and make him loose interest in you." Namjoon spoke, holding his hand out for Jimin to make the deal.

"Or else what?"

"I'll track you family down and throw them in the dungeon where every dirty peasant belongs. Left for dead." Namjoon smirked, waving his hand for Jimin to shake. Jimin gulped.

Jimin shook the consorts hand.

__________

Namjoon later that day entered his room in a good mood to see Him already there with a firing glare. Namjoon gulped.

"That was a dirty trick." Jin stood up and grabbed Namjoon's throat by his hand. "Now do you realize why I'll never accept your love? You do bull shit like this, hurting the Prince, but after all you don't give a damn!" Jin yelled, Namjoon didn't move, just let the tears fall.

"You want what's best for him but did you ever think what if that boy is best for him? Dammit Namjoon, he changed the Prince, he's the main reason why the Prince is acting like this. Happy. Are you willing to throw that away because Jimin is a peasant?!" Jin threw Namjoon on the ground.

"H-He can do better." Namjoon clutched his throat, inhaling deeply as Jin scoffed, walking out, "And you could do better in the dungeon. Also left for dead." Jin spat, slamming Namjoon's room door shut.

Namjoon sat up and rubbed his temples, mumbling curse words under his breath as he tried to stop crying, but nothing worked.

Namjoon didn't regret his choice though, that's the bad thing. The only way Jin would accept him is it he didn't do stupid shit like this, but he keeps doing it without mercy.

He does care about the Prince, the Prince is like a son to him. But he just knew the Prince could do better than that. Way better.

__________

Yoongi sat on the stool eating an apple as Taehyung was across from him, examining the boys features as he witnessed the tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.