- Bonus Chapter 2 -

(A little bit of intimidate scenes)

Jimin huffed as he entered the Circus's mansion, the chattering calmed down as some acts bowed to Jimin and some nodded with a smile. Jimin just nodded and bowed back slightly, before running his hand through his hair and heaving out a sigh.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Yoongi suddenly stood up and swung his arm around Jimin's shoulder. "I'll take you to him, your majesty." Yoongi teased as Jimin just rolled his eyes and shrugged Yoongi off of him. Yoongi led him back outside with a smile not leaving his face and brought Jimin into Taehyung's office, making Jimin smile at the sight.

"Taehyungie!" Yoongi said sweetly as he patted the tents curtain as he heard Taehyung groan, setting his feather on the desk. "Yoongi why're you back again? I told you to leave-" Yoongi opened the tent to reveal Jimin as Taehyung gasped and bowed, hitting his head on the table.

Jimin chuckled as he sat down in front of Taehyung who pouted and rubbed his head, meanwhile Yoongi went to Taehyung's side of the desk and sat on the desk, somewhat facing Jimin. Yoongi played with Taehyung's feather he was just writing with as Jimin rested his head on the table.

"Ah, what's up?" Taehyung asked as Jimin chuckled into the wood under him. "I'm just.. Jealous I guess." Jimin bluntly said as Taehyung arched a brow with his hand under his chin. "Is Jungkook hiding something from your or something?" Taehyung asked as Jimin nodded.

"He got this letter today and him nor Namjoon told me who it was from. So then we kinda argued." Jimin said as he tilted his head to the side to look at Taehyung who clicked his tongue. "Still don't fully trust that Namjoon guy." Yoongi suddenly scoffed as Jimin and Taehyung rolled their eyes.

"Nobody cares, babe." Taehyung patted Yoongi's thigh who just scoffed again as went back to fiddling with the feather. Jimin nodded and sighed again, "It's been so long since we fought.. It feels different now though." Jimin pouted as Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Of course it does, you two are married now."

"So are you guys.."

"And you don't think we ever fight?" Taehyung snarked back as Jimin rolled his eyes. "It's just... I hate when we fight, it hurts me." Jimin said into the desk with a slightly muffled due to him pushing his face into the desk.

"A lot of people say that Jimin, you're just like the rest."

"I'm a King."

"Gee, don't run it in." Yoongi remarked as Taehyung and Jimin laughed at that. Jimin stood up and ruffled Yoongi's hair. "Sorry bud." Jimin spoke as Yoongi gasped. "Royalty touched my hair?" Yoongi questioned as Taehyung gasped too.

"Touch mine too!" Taehyung pouted as Jimin playfully rolled his eyes and ruffled Taehyung's hair too, both boys squealed like seals, making Jimin slightly feel better about everything.

"Anyways, back to the topic.." Taehyung spoke as Jimin frowned once again. "What if he was planning something for you, Jimin?" Taehyung asked as Jimin but his lip and shrugged.

"I don't-"

The curtain swung open and it revealed Jungkook who held anger but a slight smile on his face. "Get in the carriage, Jimin." Jungkook spoke softly as Jimin scoffed. "I'll come back when I feel like it. Please leave." Jimin asked bluntly as he sat down in the chair while Jungkook was taking deep breaths.

"Jimin, darling, baby, please get in the fuc- in the carriage." Jungkook asked as he ran a hand through his hair. Jimin shifted in his seat and crossed his arms. Jungkook's temper was easy to test and he hated it when people didn't listen, especially Jimin but he tried to hold back his anger.

"Jimin, you should go." Yoongi urged as Jimin shook his head. "He should learn what 'I'll come back later' means. I don't have go anywhere." Jimin argued as Jungkook locked his lips and clicked his tongue. "Okay, that's it." Jungkook mumbled and Jimin didn't fail to hear it as his eyes widened and tried to jump over the desk but Jungkook grabbed Jimin by the waist and into his chest.

Jungkook turned Jimin around and threw the older over his shoulder before briskly waving at the two men and turning away. Jimin hit the back of Jungkook's back and pouted at the two boys who were slightly smiling and waving.

Jungkook opened the carriage door, not failing to get some of the acts attention as he threw Jimin into a seat and waved slightly at all the acts with a smile before entering the carriage and slamming the door shut.

"I hate when you do this!" Jimin growled as Jungkook ignored him and locked the carriage with his key and hid it in the front of his pants, knowing Jimin would never dare to touch there due to be too shy. "Do what?" Jungkook crossed on leg over another and crossed his arms.

"When you take me from my free time! I deserve to have freedom too! If you have the time to send love letters, I should have the time to-" Jungkook stood up and sat on Jimin's lap, his legs on either side of Jimin's thighs as he grabbed the older's chin.

"The only love letters I'll send is to you when you're far away. I don't have much freedom either and I'm writing these letters for a good goddamn reason, so grow the fuck up, I'm younger than you and I'm much more mature." Jungkook growled as Jimin gulped and grabbed Jungkook's hips.

"You wish you were more mature.." Jimin whisper as he leaned closer to Jungkook with half lidded eyes, his head tilted until their noses touched and lips brushed together.

"What're you planning..?" Jungkook bit his lip after whispering that defence as Jimin trailed his hands down to Jungkook's thighs, locking Jungkook's bottom lip, while Jungkook jumped.

"J-Jimin, no-" Jungkook said but Jimin slipped his hand up Jungkook's shirt rubbing his thumb over the older's nipple, as Jimin caught Jungkook's lips between his, Jungkook moved both his hands up to Jimin's cheeks to caress them with his thumbs and Jimin continued to work his magic on his chest area.

"J-Jimin.." Jungkook slightly moaned out as Jimin pulled away from Jungkook's lips and moved his own lips to Jungkook's neck, sucking in the milky skin, biting and kicking at the flesh roughly made Jungkook wonder why he wasn't the one doing this, he's done it for three years now.

"A-Ah!" Jungkook moaned slightly loudly as Jungkook found his sensitive spot on his neck before licking up it, and bitting his ear.

Jungkook curled his fingers around Jimin's hair as Jimin slightly smirked and ran his hand down to Jungkook's crotch, which held his erected member, burning in as he to break out of his pants.

Jimin pulled the zipper down as he felt the coldth of the gold key hit his finger tips and Jungkook slightly gasped at them little contact. Jimin pulled the key out with a smile and hiding it in his pocket.

He pulled Jungkook's zipper up and hugged the younger who arched a brow in confusion. "W-What're you.." Jungkook gasped out as Jimin smiled.

"You thought I was going to dominate you?"

A:N

So we just hit 6k reads and um, thanks so much?

I'm actually planning something big and I thin you all will be happy about it, so, that'll be out soon and um, than you guys for getting this book to 6k, it really means a lot to me.

Thank you.

Love you all

Bye My beautiful nation

UNEDITED