- θ16 -

Jin walked into the mansion that Jung Hoseok owned as Jimin himself opened it, surprised to see him. Jin looked around, FOR his first time being in here, it was a nice and best place actually.

He smiled as he was met with the warm feeling radiating off of the house. "Why're you here, if I may ask?" Jimin asked, cocking his head to the side.

"I am actually here for you, Jimin." Jin said, turning around with the smile still lingering in his face, Jimin already, possibly knew what this was about and he didn't want to hear it.

"If it's about Jungkook then please leave." Jimin sighed, looking down and fiddling with his hands as he held down his blush rushing up to his cheeks remembering the night before.

"I can't do that, Park Jimin." Jin said bluntly as he now crossed his arms and leaned on one leg, eyeing the boy. "I understand why you're rejecting him, and any smart kid like you would do the same- but are you actually considering Prince Jeon's feelings? Or are you just simply assuming it's all a joke?"

"In not assuming-"

"You are." Jin said, literally exposing the Prince now. "That kid loves you more than he probably loves himself, although it has been what? Five weeks now, he fell so hard that he is getting too upset every time you reject him." Jin spoke, his words hitting Jimin like a brick, Jimin didn't want to believe it.

"I can't. We weren't made to be-"

"Who fucking cares about fate or destiny?!" Jin raised his voice, "Who gives a duck when it's obvious the one you Love is the one who you're rejecting because you're too damn stubborn to accept the fact that he's in love with you!" Jin slammed his hand on the table next to him, his armour clanking against the table and cutting into it as Jimin flinched.

"He's not.."

"Park Jimin.. I.." Jin rubbed his temples and sighed, he was getting a headache from the stupidity radiating off of Jimin right now, but he did understand, he just refused to agree with the way Jimin's mind works. It was stupid.

"Jimin, how will you believe that he loves you? How can I make you believe he is in love with you?" Jin asked, his anger calming down as he wanted to prove the Prince was in love.

"I- I don't know.." Jimin stuttered, his heart pounding in his chest as tears filled his eyes, one thing about Jimin is that he hates being yelled at for things he's confused about or doesn't know. He wasn't like this in regular scolding like if he did something bad, he knew he deserved it.

But when he doesn't get it, he gets upset because it makes him question things more. Tears started quivering down his cheeks as Jin freaked out, Jin rushed up and cupped Jimin's face.

"Sorry, I'm sorry- I'm just frustrated, I'm so sorry, please don't cry!" Jin panicked, not knowing what to do in these type of situations, he never really cares about them. But Jungkook would kill him for this.

"Ah- Jimin no, I said sorry!" Jin spoke as Jimin kept sniffling and sobbing into his hands. Jimin was also getting confused with his feelings and how Jin was yelling at him and how to help Taehyung's situation as well as Yoongi's and Hoseok's sadness, as did he have to think about the rest of the circus. Also the madness that goes on every time he steps out side.

Nobody knew that so much pressure could be put on such a man, they thought Jimin's job of keeping the Circus together was easy- but it's not. Having to help everyone with their problems including his own but so much weight on his shoulders, and when Jin yelled at him, everything came out like lava.

Unlike others, Jimin forces himself to bear through the pressure for the circus's sake, if he's happy their happy. It was how it worked. But thank God they were all out practicing.

Jimin finally got control of himself and rubbed his eyes and wiped his tears running down his cheeks after. Jin sighed and wiped the imaginary sweat off in hear in relief.

"I-I'm sorry- I'm s-so confused about e-e-e-everything and I-I.." Jimin couldn't finish his sentence without stuttering as his face flushed with embarrassment of his mental breakdown in front of another high rank.

Jin smiled and looked down at Jimin who didn't know what to say anymore. "Come with me to the castle," Jin spoke without any hesitation.

"What?!" Jimin nearly yelled, his brows furrowing. "Yeah, come with me to the castle and get your mind off of things." Jin smiled, "Lots of people have been dying to meet you and I'll try to hide you from Jungkook."

Jin was certain this would help Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook has roamed around the castle a lot lately so there's be above an 100% chance he'll find Jimin sticking with Jin.

Jimin bit his lip, uncertain of what Jin said, "I shouldn't.." Jimin said, "No, I insist, please." Jin practically begged for Jimin to come so his plan would work.

Jimin sighed, "Fine- Let me dress properl-"

"You look fine." Jin said, looking at Jimin's white button up shirt and right black pants with black slacks which is what basically everyone wore in the castle. Jimin ruffled his hair with silver streaks still in it from the show before.

Jimin sighed again before nodding, "Alright." Jimin spoke, grabbing a feather and ink as well as a sheet of rusted old paper and wrote a letter, hanging it on the front door.

"Well, let's go, shall we?" Jin opened the carriage door with a smile that held lies and that he wanted Jungkook to find him. Once Jimin got in the gold carriage Jin smirked and hopped on himself.

"To the palace." Jin spoke to the rider, with a faint smile tinting his lips again.

__________

Hoseok sat in the bleachers with Yoongi as they watched the acts perform- or practice. Jimin wasn't there and Yoongi hated practicing in his own so he normally sat out, and Hoseok was too tired to do anything at the moment so he had his head in Yoongi's shoulder, nearly falling asleep while watching the others do their thing.

"You can go to sleep." Yoongi said as Hoseok shook his head, "No, I can't do that. I'll feel bad for not watching them."

"You have the rest of your life to do so, so go to sleep." Yoongi chuckled and patted Hoseok's head. Hoseok smiled and nodded, his eyelids finally dropping and he fell asleep.

What Yoongi didn't notice was the jealous man staring at them as he held hoops in the air, and that was no other than Kim Taehyung.

__________

A:N

Triple update.

I'm going to bed now.

Night

UNEDITED.