- θθ3 -

____________________

"Did I hear that right?" Jimin asked Hoseok arching a brow.

"Maybe? What did you hear?" Hoseok - or Ringmaster raised a brow. "Your putting the Prince in the one place where I can accidently hit him?" Jimin scoffed, looking at his ringmaster who shrugged.

"The rest are reserved for families, they have always sat in the same high seats as before, the Prince will love and you'll have to be careful." Ringmaster said, walking off into the other side of the tent where throw ring was located with people filling in.

"Hos-" Ringmaster raised a brow at him signalling to go get changed. Jimin groaned, wanting to argue more about where the Prince was situated, but he could never win against Hoseok.

Jimin entered the back tent as Yoongi greeted him with his uniform thrown at his face. Jimin sighed and removed the shirt from his forehead as he held the shorts and shirt in his hands as Yoongi placed black bandages on top of it all to wrap around his feet.

"Go get ready, there's only ten minutes." The older instructed as Jimin nodded with a sigh and walked towards the curtains and shut it.

He quickly got dressed, slipping the tight shirt on and black shorts then wrapping the black bandages around his feet and above his ankles.

And with that, he stepped out of the curtain, a slight shiver of nervousness shot through his body as he thought about making any mistakes and how Ringmaster will be disappointed in him. Mostly how there will be royalty in the room and he could possibly kick it or hit him on accident.

But he was also excited. He's never seen the Prince before, which was slightly odd because of you were born in Busan then you must've seen the Prince once.

But Jimin didn't.

Jimin stopped thinking, Seeing Taehyung putting in eyeliner in the mirror as the lions were cuddling together before the show starts. Jimin smiled and walked towards Taehyung loose hay crunching under his feet warning Taehyung that somebody was coming.

Jimin stood next to Taehyung looking in the mirror which light surrounded the rim of it as Taehyung smiled at Jimin and finished his eyeliner.

"You should try some.." Taehyung said, facing towards Jimin with the black pencil in hand. Jimin smiled, "Sure," He spoke as Taehyung nodded and leaned in with a pink tint on his face as he spreads the eyeliner on Jimin. Jimin looked up as Taehyung applied it on his lower eye, Jimin not noticing the pink tint on his friends cheeks.

As Taehyung finished he smiled once more with a aching heart as he put the pencil back in his bag of makeup and whistling a time to wake Leo and Lia the lions up so they can get ready for the entrance.