- Bonus Chapter · 3 -

Jungkook ran his hands along Jimin's arms as he rested his chin on top of Jimin's head who was concurrently, fixing the cuffs to his sleeves. Jungkook kissed the side of Jimin's head before licking his arms around Jimin, letting them loosely hang by his chest.

Jimin sighed and furrowed his brows, looking at Jungkook through the mirror in front of them, "Why're you being so clingy?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook just pulled Jimin closer to him and nuzzles his face into Jimin's neck. "Because, I want you to see I'll only love and crave for you." Jungkook whispered as Jimin clicked his tongue and pushed Jungkook off of him. "Your body heat is like a cats." Jimin spoke as he fixed the collar of his shirt and adjusted the golden crown out on his head.

Jungkook took the crown off and threw it in the bed, back hugging the older again, making Jimin groan and throw his head back into Jungkook's shoulder. "Seriously?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded.

"Seriously." Jungkook approved as Jimin rolled his eyes. Jimin just bit his lips and sighed for the nth time that day, the argument and the slightly heated scene made him confused, yet Jimin was still mad. Jungkook noted that Jimin only decided him for the key and stole it back from Jimin.

Jimin pushed Jungkook off of him again and sat on the bed, "You're acting like I forgave you. I didn't." Jimin stated as he laid back in the bed as Jungkook's shoes clicked back against the tiled floor as he rested himself on Jimin's chest making Jimin puff out a breath.

"Y-You're heav-vy.." Jimin gasped out as he pushed Jungkook over, making Jungkook grasp onto Jimin so when he flipped over, Jimin came with him, roughly making Jimin sat awkwardly on Jungkook's private area as Jungkook sighed and but his lip.

"Please.. Don't move.." Jungkook asked as he hissed when Jimin slightly moved to try and tick him off. Jimin kept switching his position with the excuse of, 'I'm uncomfortable' or 'you wanted me up here.'

Jungkook gasped as he held Jimin's waist to stop him, "Stop that!" Jungkook growled as Jimin just looked down with a blank stare. He shifted a little making Jungkook groan, "Could you stop being a pain in the ass for once?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked at him. "No." Jimin bluntly answered with a chuckle which made Jungkook sigh.

"Or maybe, I'll stop being a pain in the ass when you let me see that letter." Jimin shrugged as Jungkook grained and sat up, throwing Jimin off of him, making Jimin land in the ground, pain shooting through his butt as Jungkook walked off to the closet, some with Jimin at the moment.

Jimin dusted himself off as he followed Jungkook with a scowl on his face as he entered the closet and slapped Jungkook's back, making the younger turn around, grabbing Jimin's wrist. "Stop." Jungkook said as he backed Jimin out of the closet and pulled the door shut but Jimin stopped it with his foot. "N-No, please.." No matter if they were in a fight or not, Jimin couldn't be away from Jungkook unless he actually needed space. Like before.

"Jimin, please stop it I know I will hurt you. Please go away, go eat, watch them get prepared to the ball, so whatever. Leave me alone." Jungkook hissed out as he kicked Jimin's foot from the door and slammed it shut as Jimin stumbled back from the kick Jungkook have his foot.

Jimin ran a hand through his blonde hair as he looked around. "Fine then." He growled and locked Jungkook's angry face.

__________

The party was no different from when the two boys were in the room together, they were both still slightly mad and distances themselves from each other whenever the had to talk to other royals, or dictators, anyone in general. Jungkook was happy for tonight because Jimin could finally see this person, but he wasn't really happy anymore.