- θ14 -

Silence swept through the air ever since Jungkook entered the tent to watch Jimin practice by himself, Jimin of course, was too engrossed in swing to bar to bar to notice the man standing below him and leaning on and pole. Not like he wanted to anyways.

Jungkook didn't want this to end either, he found it very enjoyable to watch the one he loved zip through the air, all these weeks he has been picturing how lovely it would be to have Park Jimin to be his, but Jimin isn't having it which makes Jungkook upset.

If Jimin didn't despise royals like he did now, would they already be happy together? Everything clouded in Jungkook's mind inn Why the older would never accept him, but one thing Jungkook never thoughts of: was giving up.

He made himself a promise he will make Park Jimin, the trapeze his. Even if he has to go through blood sweat and tears to do it.

Jimin took a few more spins and jumping before he jumped to the rope, kicking his feet down as he lowered himself.

He was now standing in front of Jeon Jungkook, none of them talked or moved and their noses were merely touching as we're their chest. Jimin's heart race was going so fast That it was missing some beats. But he thought maybe it was because he came out of the air so suddenly. Or he was just surprised.

When Jimin realized nobody was moving he gripped the rope tighter and moved back, his heart still didn't settle down. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him closer so their lips were inches apart and their noses were purging into each other.

Jimin gulped, he wanted to swing the rope into the Prince's face but he's probably get into much trouble for that.

Jimin ducked under Jungkook's arm and walked back, putting the rope back and tying it around the pole handle- he could hear Jungkook groan behind him.

He wanted to also.

"Jungkook, why're you still trying..?" Jimin asked, resting his hands on the pole, not understanding why the Prince is trying to wrap the trapeze around his finger.

"Because it's what love does to you." Jungkook replied cheekily, making Jimin sigh in disgust at the cheese Jungkook threw at him.

Jimin didn't know what the say so he turned around and faced Jungkook, "Jungkook, how long are you going to last with a one sided crush?" Jimin spoke, leaning his back on the pole as Jungkook came up to him and put his hands beside Jimin's head.

"As long as it takes." Jungkook said, moving his face closer to Jimin's.

Jimin was freaking out, not knowing what to do. A part of him wanted to stay there, but he never listened to that part, gosh no.

An idea suddenly came into mind as he saw I led and played along.

Suddenly he ducked down and escaped as Jungkook hit his face on the pole. He technically couldn't blame Jimin if it weren't got his stupidity. He should've knew Jimin would come up with a smart idea and yet he did.

Jungkook groaned, running his face with a pout topping it off. Jungkook turned to Jimin but he wasn't mad at him. "You're smart, Jimin." Be chuckled before testing his back on the pole and sitting down.

"I know, thanks." Jimin said bluntly before sitting down across from him, not even close to the Prince.

Jungkook smiled, uncovering his nose revealing a bloody nose. Jimin cursed at himself and got up to look at the Prince's nose, a little flustered at his own stupidity.

"Shit, I mean, carp on sorry.." Jimin said to the Prince, before sitting up and going over to the bucket where he normally used to cool himself down bit it was actually a little cold out today. Jimin grabbed the little cloth and dipped it in the water before hurrying back to the Prince.

Jimin squated in front of Jungkook and tabbed his nose from the crusty, dry blood leaking from his nose. Jungkook hissed as Jimin pressed the cloth a little hard on his nose by accident.

"Sorry." Jimin said after he cleared all the blood up, but he didn't move from his spot by the Prince.

Jungkook was definitely flustered at the moment, normally it's him being close and he never saw Jimin actually let himself be this close before.

The question Jimin suddenly asked threw Jungkook off guard; "If I... Miss you right now, will you stop trying to get me to love you back?" Jimin asked with a sigh, clutching the wet cloth that was dropping into the sand the surrounded with whole ring.

"IT probably won't." Jungkook said honestly towards the trapeze as  Jimin looked down, "Why not?" Jimin said holding his tears back- "Why not somebody else in the circus, why'd you choose me? In nothing compared to you.." Jimin spoke in a shaky breath, Not knowing why he was about to cry over something so little.

Jungkook's heart acted as he cupped Jimin's cheek with one hand, "Because, it was obvious fate pulled us together. Can't you accept it?" Jungkook asked, his voice was soft as Jimin let tears escape his eyes.

"I can't." Jimin sobbed out, sniffling as so many reasons why he couldn't date the Prince flooded his mind.

"Jimin, it's not I secret I try to hide. I'd tell the whole world that I'm in love with you, and I know you'd do that too." Jungkook spoke, the softness of his voice not leaving and Jimin covered his mouth to muffle the sobs.

"Yeah, I would." Jimin spoke a little harshly.

"I would if fate paired me with somebody I could actually be with.." His vice lowered as tears stained in Jungkook's eyes now.

"You can.. be with me..." Jungkook spoke with a quivering voice, "Jungkook, I'd be a fool, and I'd be hated. You're not supposed to be with a person like me, I'm nothing, not even a royal." Jimin said, more possibilities can come through the door and leave his mouth, no he didn't want to hurt Jungkook anymore than he already did.

"Jeon Jungkook, I need you to accept that we can't be together, not even within these walls. Your reputation and everything will be ruined. Remember you place and I'll remember mine." Jimin spoke, standing up, before he could walk away Jungkook pulled him back down and smashed his lips into Jimin's.

Minutes passed and he pulled away with Jimin still crying and nothing but sorrow on his face when he saw Jungkook was also crying.

"Then let's make fate keep us together. And let's show them how in love we are.."

__________

A:N

I actually cried writing this, and I don't even think I should an crying lol.

Sorry it took awhile to upload I finished my tech tests and i cleared more homework off my list so I'll be able to upload more.

Thank you for half way to 1K, I am very thankful to have readers like you. 🙏

Hope you liked the whole jikook chapter.

See you guys in chapter θ15

UNEDITED