- Bonus Chapter · 1 -

You look back on every little memory, the good ones, the bad ones, the worst, the happiest, the best.. All of them. And then you think of how you've improved over time. How you grew from this strong being and into an even stronger one.

"Jungkook!" Jimin growled as he stood up from the throne of the ball room as the younger looked up and arched an eyebrow. "What?" Jungkook tilted his head with his soft brown strands of hair tickling his forehead, "We have a ball tonight and your not even helping me plan anything." Jimin turned his body while to Jungkook with a pout and crossed arms. "I am. Just not with you." Jungkook chuckled and stood up, going in front of Jimin.

"Why can't we do it together? I don't want to plan decorations and shot alone." Jimin sighed as dropped his arms as Jungkook slightly tapped the older's bum. "No cursing, my love." Jungkook chuckled Jimin huffed. "Fuck you." Jimin mumbled as Jungkook just smiled and wrapped his arms around Jimin. "Don't pout baby, I'll help you too soon enough." Jungkook said as he slightly pulled away and pinched Jimin's cheek. "Why not now? We've both been doing so much paperwork we barely see each other." Jimin sighed dramatically as Jungkook ruffled the shorter's hair. "Stop being dramatic babe, our offices are literally next to each other, connected at that. You can literally open the door any time you want to see me." Jungkook said as he sat back down.

"What're you even doing that's less important than me?" Jimin groaned as he sat down in the throne next to Jungkook who chuckled and handed his wine glass to Jimin. Jimin happily took it, "Don't drink that." Jungkook warned but Jimin shot him a glare and drank it anyways.

"Why can't you listen?" Jungkook slightly sighed as Jimin happily took another sip. Jungkook just sighed and took the nearly empty cup from Jimin. "Because, I'm a king, I deserve to have some too." Jimin huffed out as Jungkook shook his head. He walked over to Jimin's spot and picked him up, Jungkook seating himself on Jimin's throne and placing Jimin on his lap. "Only if I say so." Jungkook chuckled as he placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder and arms around his waist. Jimin sighed and leaned back into Jungkook's chest.

"I'm sorry I got mad at yo-" Before Jimin finished his sentence, the door opened and in came Namjoon with Jin. Namjoon smiled at the sight and bowed before walking up the stairs to reach the throne. "From you know who." Namjoon said as he handed Jungkook the letter as Jimin arched a brow.

"Why can't you say the name?" Jimin asked as Namjoon just smiled and brushed the boys hair back, making Jungkook grip into Jimin tightly and pull Jimin away from Namjoon's reach. "Ah, still so possessive after a few years." Namjoon sighed as Jimin nodded.

"I'm sure King Jungkook would prefer me not to say the name. It's private." Namjoon said as he bowed as turned around. "Kim Namjoon." Jimin roughly stated, "What's the name." Namjoon looked back at Jungkook who shook his head as Jimin growled.

"You're making me jealous, Jungkook. Stop it." Jimin whined as Jungkook chuckled, "I'm happy about your honesty, Jimin, but this is private." Jungkook said, happily ripping the letter open as he scanned through the paper with a light smile on his face.

Jimin just scoffed and stood up, making Jungkook's head perk up slightly as Jimin walked away. Jungkook knew Jimin was jealous, and in all honesty, he would be too if Jimin was keeping something from him too. But it was important and Jimin wanted to see this person for awhile now..

"Jimin.." Jungkook sighed as Jimin closed the large doors shut, making Jungkook tuck the note in his pocket and walk out of the throne room also. "Jimin." Jungkook said as Jimin opened their room door, but Jungkook stopped him as Jimin felt Jungkook's chest hit his back.

Jungkook rested his hand over Jimin's that was in the door knob, "Jimin. Stop and listen." Jungkook sighed as Jimin rolled his eyes and turned around so their chests were touching. "What now you're going to say you have another make on your arm?" Jimin said purely as Jungkook harshly grabbed Jimin's shoulders.

"Listen to me,"

"No."

"Jimin."

"N-"

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled, slightly annoyed with the older who kept on refusing. "Look at me." Jungkook grasped Jimin's chin and made him look forward. Jimin could see the growl evident in Jungkook's face which to be honest, slightly scared him. "When I say this, I mean it so listen closely." Jungkook nodded out as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"First, if you keep rolling your eyes at me I will keep getting the urge to gauge them out with a ducking spoon, so stop." Jungkook growled as Jimin bit his lip in order not to roll his eyes. Jungkook said that every time he saw Jimin roll his eyes at him, but Jimin knew he'd never do it.

He thinks.

"Secondly, I'll never find another man, and I'll never want another man other than you. You're mine, I'm yours and it's going to stay that way til' the end of time so stop getting jealous over a stupid note. It's plans for something. Nothing important."

"If it's not important, why can't I see it? And if you don't want me to get jealous, at least tell me the damn name before I go crazy." Jimin rolled his eyes as Jungkook sighed.

"Jimin, I really can't tell you.." Jungkook sighed as Jimin pushed Jungkook back and entered the room, grabbing a hat and coat before turning around to see Jungkook closing the door. "Move." Jimin said as Jungkook shook his head and rolled his eyes, leaning on the door with crossed arms.

"No." Jungkook said as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jimin." Jungkook warned as Jimin rolled his eyes again. "Jimin!" Jungkook growled as Jimin just looked away. "Get out of my way." Jimin sighed as Jungkook marched up to Jimin and grabbed the others wrist.

He pulled Jimin's coat off and threw it on the floor. "So you want me to get sick?" Jimin asked as Jungkook sighed. "No because you aren't going anywhere but in this room." Jungkook stated as he looked down at Jimin.

"Let me go to the circus. I want to see Taehyung." Jimin demanded as Jungkook shook his head. "You'll see him tonight-"

"Let me see Taehyung!" Jimin yelled as Jungkook flinched.

"Okay.." Jungkook easily have in as Jimin grabbed his coat and left the room, slamming the door.

__________

A:N

Dude it seems like a regular chapter but it's not?

Anyways there will be two or three bonus chapters so- yeah