- 40 (Pt. 4) -

Taehyung woke up before the others, seeing them all asleep made him smile slightly. He knew Hoseok would figure this out, Hoseok always did. But Jimin was always there to help him.. And Jimin isn't there.

Everything falls apart when Jimin isn't here. Jimin plays such a big roll in this Circus, he's done so much. And yet, the time they really need him, he isn't there. Taehyung stood up as he walked through the house and into the kitchen, that was where he smelled something burning. And he realized Hoseok wasn't in the living room.

He furrowed his brows and checked the oven, nothing was in there. Taehyung scrunched his face up as the smell got worse. "What is that?" He asked as he looked out the window.

He screamed.

__________

Hoseok climbed under the tent, coughing non-stop as he rested on his back, gray ashes covered his entire body as he watched the tent burn up in flames. He was too weak, too weak to move a limb. He was crying, he was sobbing so damn hard he was afraid he wasn't going to be able to cry the rest of his life.

"S-Stop.." He tried to yell but it ended up in a whisper. "P-Please stop.." He asked, looking at the Or a he flames cover half of the tent by now. "Hoseok!" Taehyung yelled and pulled him back from the tent. The sudden movement made Hoseok cough loudly, choking on his own spit and the rest of the Circus ran out. "Shit, Leo, Lia. Fuck!" Taehyung sobbed as he looked at the back half of the tent that hasn't lit in flames yet. "I-I have to get them!" Taehyung shouted as he tried to go toward the tent but Yoongi pulled him back.

"Taehyung, you can't it's too dangerous.." Yoongi whispered as tears trickled down his cheeks. "I don't care! Yoongi let me go! Let me get them, I need them Yoongi!" Taehyung yelled as he broke free of Yoongi's grasp and crawled under the tent.

Yoongi yelled and tried to follow Taehyung, but Hoseok coughed roughly and gasped for air as he inhaled some smoke. Yoongi but his lip. "Please come out Taehyung!" He yelled but there was no response.

There was a sudden slam of a door and Jimin ran towards them. "W-What.." Jimin whispered as he looked at Hoseok who was coughing and at Yoongi who was looking at the tent with tears. Jimin didn't try to keep his tears in as he looked around the group.

"W-Wheres Taehyung?!" He yelled as Yoongi held in a sob, pointing at the tent. "He- He went to get Leo and L-Li-" Yoongi didn't finish his sentence as Jimin crawled under the tent, avoiding Jungkook's yelling.

Taehyung struggled getting the lions out of the cage, yanking the lock as he didn't know where the key was. Piles of wood and hay were already in fire but Taehyung didn't care.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, his voice cracking. "J-Jimin, please help me get them out!" Taehyung yelled with tears falling out. Both lions were whimpering in the middle of the cage, making Jimin nod.

"Go, I'll get them.." Jimin told Taehyung as Taehyung nodded, and walked out, covering his face. Jimin looked at the lions. "I promise, I'll get you out of here.." Jimin said with a choked sob as he looked around the cage for the keys. He took his blazer off, rolling his sleeves up and he crouched on the ground, looking underneath the cage.

He continued to look until a board fell on his arm, making him scream and curse at himself, more tears streaked down his eyes as he bared through the pain, biting his lip. He felt his skin blistering and the fire starting to grow bigger as he burned himself many more times and the smoke entered his nostrils.

He found the keys under some hay. He grabbed them and shakily stood up, his body full of burns and blisters, he leaned on the cage and raised the keys up to the lock, unlocking it as breathing became harder for him. The lions got out and waited for him.

"G-Go.." He coughed, Leo left but Lia didn't. "L-Lia.. Please.. Go.." He whispered as he coughed and he felt as though he couldn't move anymore.

Everything went black.

__________

Jungkook sat near the hospital bed, caressing Jimin's burnt forehead, pushing blonde strands out of the elders hair, his tears fell non-stop. "Baby, please wake up.." Jungkook whispered as he grabbed Jimin's hand in his as Jimin made no movement.

Hoseok was in the bed next to Jimin, watching the romantic moment. "I'm sorry this happened." Hoseok said weakly as Jungkook looked up. "I should've been a better ringmaster.." He said as Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Don't say that, your the best ringmaster!" Jungkook said as he narrowed his eyes. "None of this was your fault, none of it! It was your old members of the Circus, you saw them, they confessed to burning the Circus with the poor excuse of, 'It was becoming nothing anyways'. Don't blame yourself.." Jungkook said as Hoseok rested back on his bed.

"This Circus, it's nothing anymore. I don't have the money to pay the landlords for the lands tent and for the fire, but o can't afford tent for the house either.."

Hoseok jumped when Jungkook stood up abruptly. "Then I'll do it." Jungkook said as he walked towards the door, "You don't need to, no you can't." Hoseok spoke.

"Yes he can." There was a short- stressed chuckle from beside them as Jungkook quickly turned around and Hoseok sat up with wide eyes. "Let him do this." Jimin coughed, as he turned to Hoseok.

"Let him do it, I'm asking you to let him." Jimin stated as Hoseok felt like crying, seeing Jimin in this state hurted him.

"Okay.." Hoseok whispered as Jimin smiled happily and waved Jungkook off who smiled and nodded, leaving the hospital to revive the Circus.

__________

A:N

I'm going to start uploading slowly since we only have a few chapters left and I don't want this book to end so soon.

I really do hope you guys enjoyed this book and I'm sad to see it come to an end, but everything does.

Should I do a Q + A?

UNEDITED.