- 38 -

It was about an hour after the announcement of their relationship/proposal and Jimin now wore a crown on his head as he talked to Hoseok and the rest.

"So Jimin, are you planning on leaving the Circus?" Hoseok asked as Jimin widened his eyes, "Oh, Oh dear lord no!" Jimin said quickly as Hoseok chuckled and bit his lip. "You know, I was pretty surprised to see you up there," Hoseok spoke as Jimin looked at Hoseok. "I'm pretty sure everyone was." Jimin smiled as there was a sudden voice and girl who clung onto Hoseok.

Jimin arched a brow with a small smile as he glanced at the girl then Hoseok, "Oh, is this Jimin?" She asked as Jimin smiled wider and held his hand out, she smiled and took it, "I'm Soyhee, Choo Soyhee. You might know my mother. Hoseok said it was you who used to always come to the bakery. And he also told me you were part of the Circus and did trapeze. Oh, sorry I'm ranting. But like, I'm a huge fan of yours." Soyhee giggled as Hoseok flicked her forehead. "She's also my girlfriend.." Hoseok sighed as Soyhee jumped up and down happily.

"Hm? What about Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Hoseok smiled, it didn't hold sadness which surprised Jimin, Hoseok suddenly nodded towards Taehyung and Yoongi who were talking, and laughing a lot. Jimin smiled.

"Did you give up?" Jimin asked as Hoseok shook his head, "I wasn't planning on it until I met Soyhee." Hoseok said as he pinched her lose and she scrunched it up cutely. Jimin laughed and patted his back, "How much drama was there?" He suddenly said, putting a hand on his waist and the other not leaving his back.

"A lot." Hoseok sighed as Jimin nodded and smiled, patting his back again. "I'll go talk to those two over there." He pointed towards Yoongi and Taehyung.

Hoseok nodded and walled off with Soyhee to the good stand, Jimin approached the two men as he rested his elbows on both their shoulders. "I smell romance." Jimin scrunched his nose up at his two best friends. Taehyung laughed as Yoongi hit the back of his head. Jimin pouted and fixed the crown. "Where's your future husband?" Yoongi asked as Jimin turned around to see him talking to other royals with his father. Jungkook looked at Jimin And pouted Jimin just stuck his tongue out. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Over there." He pointed behind him casually. "So, what's happening between you too, fill me in." Jimin snorted as Yoongi smiled. "Tell us yours first." Yoongi crossed his arms, sipping his wine. Jimin smiled and arched a brow. "Can you stay awake for two days straight?" Jimin asked as Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Okay, We'll tell you ours instead."

"So it all started with this kid-"

"I'm bored already." Jimin sighed as Yoongi kicked Jimin's leg. Jimin gasped in shock as Taehyung slapped Yoongi's arm. "You can't treat our future king like that." Taehyung said.

"He's my best friend." Yoongi stated.

"I'll see you guys later." Jimin chuckled and walked over to Jungkook who smiled and made room for him to join the circle. "Ah, Jimin," King Jeon said, handing Jimin a glass of wine, Jungkook was about to snatch it but Jimin was quick to do so. "Thank you, your majesty." Jimin said and stuck his tongue out at Jungkook who arched a brow at him while poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

Jungkook sighed, crossing his arms, letting it slide for this time only. Jimin smiled In victory and unused himself in the conversation, "We've recently have made new improvements to our castle, King Jeon." A woman that looked like she was in her late thirties spoke.

"We'd like it if you and the future Kings took a trip there with us tomorrow." The woman smiled, tapping her nails on the side of her wine glass. The King looked at them both and arched a brow. Jungkook looked at Jimin's up was taking another sip of wine. Jungkook took the class and set it on the tray a maid was carrying around with dirty glasses. Jimin pouted.

"Would you like to go on a trip to Seoul with Queen and King Choi?" Jungkook asked as Jimin's eyes sparkled and he nodded violently, making the others coo at the future Kings cuteness. Jungkook smiled and removed Jimin's crown, ruffling the boys blonde hair, kissing his forehead, placing the crown back in..

"By the way, Jimin," The King said with a smile, "I didn't compliment your hair, blonde looks very nice on you." The King smiled as Jimin smiled back and bowed slightly. "Thank you.." Jimin said as he stood up correctly, Jungkook taking his hand in his as he bowed towards the others.

"If you don't mind, we'll go start packing since we're leaving tomorrow." Jungkook smiled and shook their hands quickly as Jimin just bowed and let Jungkook drag him off. "Can I say goodbye to Hoseok and the rest-" Jungkook cut Jimin off by pulling him into the wall and slamming him against the wall before kissing him roughly, trailing his hands up Jimin's torso.

Jungkook tastes the alcohol on Jimin's lips as he swiped his tongue along the pink plump flesh of Jimin's lips. Jimin grabs onto Jungkook's shirt as chills went down his spine, opening his mouth for Jungkook to enter his tongue, roaming Jimin's wet covered as he pushed Jimin harder against the wall.

Jungkook pulled away, resting his head against Jimin's. "Didn't I earn you about alcohol..?" Jungkook asked as he trailed his hands down to Jimin's thighs and gripped onto them. Jimin huffed out breaths as Jungkook roamed his hands closer to Jimin's growing erection.

"How about we skip the trip.. Stay here and..-" He was cut off as Yoongi edited the room and looked at them in disgust. "Oh dear God, get a room guys!" Yoongi yelped, covering his innocent eyes. Jimin just chuckled as Jungkook smiled, giving out a little giggle.

Yoongi slowly went back in the ballroom as the tension between them slowly faded into complete awkwardness. "Were going on that trip." Jimin winked as Jungkook gulped, "How about we make a deal?" Jungkook smirked, resting one arm on the wall and one still on Jimin's upper arm. "What would that be?" Jimin arched a brow, moving his face closer to Jungkook, the sexual tension rebuilding as Jungkook rubbed Jimin's upper arm.

"Of you can walk tomorrow," Jungkook whispered huskily into Jimin's ear as Jimin's face flushed a deep red. "Then, we'll go, if not, we stay here and I'll pleasure you all I want. Think it it as our honeymoon." Jungkook said as he looked into Jimin's eyes, both holding the same lustful gaze.

"How is that a bet of were nothing getting the things we both want what the other wants either way?" Jimin asked, running his hands up Jungkook's chest as Jungkook chuckled, grabbing Jimin's thighs and carrying him. "You just said it, because we both want it." Jungkook said.

__________

A:N

Ugh the last part is so embarrassing to write??? If you guys want.. Smut next chapter, um I'll try, no promises that it'll be good...

And um I'll be embarrassed for like days after.

Okay whatever I have balls??

No I don't

Okay see you next chapter.

UNEDITED