- θ17 -

The ride was a long one, they both say in the carriage silently as Jin was looking out the window and Jimin was still admiring the fancy carriage displayed in front of him. It was truly beautiful.

He wished nothing more than to have something like this when he was young, but now, he treated things like these as a museum. Now days, all he wanted was to see the Circus happy and himself. That is all he wanted from now on.

He didn't want a love life, nor did he want fancy and expensive things to look or feel important. He wanted to be somebody who can bring joy to others by the simplest things. Like swinging from rope to rope, or even messing up and making it look like part of something. Giving things out because he was kind and warm hearted. He was living a normal life.

Well- not anymore. Ever since Jeon Jungkook came, everything normal has been switching into something beyond normal, maybe magical as some could call it. He's able to afford things for Yoongi, Taehyung and the rest of the circus, especially for Hoseok who has taken care of them for so long.

Yes, he was thankful to the Prince, but he still didn't love the Prince like Jungkook wanted him too. Jimin yet again, didn't want a love life. It confused him.

Why fall in love of one day everything will collapse? It all scared him, hence why he never felt love for anyone. It wasn't that he couldn't fall in love. He didn't want to, that was the only way he could put it. He has everything he needs right there: the circus, Yoongi, Taehyung, house, food, water.

Why would he need anything other than that? He was happy. He's always happy when he's with them. It brings him away from all the pressure on his shoulders and the hatred from other villagers.

And he could say he was still happy like this more than a million times.

The carriage suddenly came to a stop, softly jerking the two in the carriage forward before their backs hit the seat. "Ah- sorry for the harsh stop. He's still learning how to control the horse." Jin spoke, standing up and dusting off his suit before getting out of the carriage and holding his hand out for Jimin to get off.

Jimin took the older hand and stepped down the stairs, before jumping off the last step and awkwardly standing there as Jin kicked the stairs up as they rolled into the carriage, he also shut the golden door along with it.

"Follow me." Jin smiled, Jimin took this as a chance to define Jin's features. The man truly was beautiful. Jimin followed the man into the castle which the guards opened the door for the two of them as Jin whispered the plan to them and who Jimin was.

"Where would you like to go? The current things that are open to staff right now is the Ball room, the kitchen and the West wing hall and of course the hallways." Jin exclaimed, waiting for the younger to choose.

It was a moment of silence before Jimin spoke, "How about you choose? I'm not very fond of this place." Jimin mumbled lightly.

"Alright, well, you must be hungry so, the kitchen is located in the West wing so let's head there before anything other than that." Jin smiled as did Jimin.

But when him turned around, he smirked and slightly pumped a fist in the air, proud of his achievement.

They'll bump into the Prince in no time.

__________

These days, Taehyung was awfully clingy to Yoongi, literally everyone noticed it. Taehyung was starting to come out of his shell and talk more, but he was still silent towards everyone else, and not to forget cold.

Yoongi wasn't complaining but this could ruin his and Hoseok's friendship again, so he tried to avoid Taehyung just a little bit so that nothing would happen. Of course, Hoseok was also trying to keep his composure as jealousy rose inside of him, he really tried.

And today, he walked out of practice cooling himself down by deciding to take a walk into town, of course he also got hate comments thrown towards him but he didn't think I much about them since who would? He was proud of his success and he wasn't going to let anyone break that for him.

He continued walking into town, deciding to go into the bakery Jimin loved, it was crowded this afternoon which surprised him since every time he came it was always him or a girl who never talked.

Hoseok went up to the counter as Mrs. Choo smiled at him.

"Hello Hoseok." She greeted warmly, already packing the pastries Hoseok likes. "Hi Mrs. Choo." He smiled back before placing some coins in the counter.

"Very busy today, huh?" He asked, leaning an elbow on the counter and looking around the small bakery. "Yes, it is. And my husband is at work so I'm running all alone today." She sighed, taking the coins as putting them in a bag.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help you with that." Hoseok pouted, grabbing the basket of pastries. "Ah, no don't worry about it. You have an amazing circus to run." She giggled slightly before shooing him off.

"Now shoo shoo, don't be wasting your time on me." She snickered as Hoseok laughed and waved, getting himself out of the packed room AND down the dirt road again.

He happily swung his basket back and forth as he walked down the past, men on horses passing by and run down carriages made out of rusty wood.

Hoseok continued walking with his eyes shut as he was in a happy mood. Until he was finally aware of his surroundings and bumped chests with a person.

He looked down and his eyes were wide at the woman down kneeling on the ground and picking up his pastries.

"Ah, don't worry about it.." He spoke as the girl shook her head,"Oh, I can't. I wasn't paying attention to anything. In sorry." She bowed her head. "Well then, that makes the both of us." Hoseok laughed as well as the girl who was dusting get hands on her white apron once they were done cleaning up.

She bowed again, "Sorry." She smiled a smiled that made Hoseok's heart dance.

"No, I'm sorry." He smiled his heart smile and stuck his hand out, "Jung, Jung Hoseok." He said, introducing himself. "Ah, from the circus?" She asked, grabbing his hand softly once he nodded.

"Choo Soyhee, nice to finally meet you in person." She giggled.

And that's when Jung Hoseok's heart started beating for another person also.

__________

Ahhhhhhh- yes soyhee and hoseok met.

My life is complete.

Hope you liked this chapter and jins marvelous plan.

See you.

UNEDITED