- 40 (Pt.3) -

Hoseok sat impatiently on the couch as some of the acts fell asleep in the living room as Taehyung and Yoongi stated awake with a few others. It was already morning and nobody got sleep. Hoseok nothing at the moment, not even sorrow for himself. He felt so numb and he felt like he worked for nothing this whole time.

Taehyung and Yoongi were cuddle up next to each other, trying not to pass out, and keep comforting Hoseok whenever he needed it, but Taehyung gave up, his head falling limp on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi forced himself to stay awake. "Hoseok.."

"Go to sleep Yoongi, I won't stop you." Hoseok was quick to cut Yoongi off as Yoongi but his lip, holding back a yawn which sent tears to his eyes. Hoseok just looked at Yoongi with a forced smile and nodded. "I'll wake you up if I need anything, alright?" Hoseok said as Yoongi clicked his tongue, "Promise?" Yoongi said as Hoseok nodded, "I promise." Hoseok nodded.

Yoongi closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep, as Hoseok looked down again and sighed, "Yeah." He stood up and wandered off to the kitchen, picking up an apple, looking at it. He sighed and out it back down, grabbing his coat and hat, walking out of the house, ignoring the remaining stares of the ones that are awake.

He walked through the town, not missing the stares of his old acts as he walked down the streets. With how many people left, the news probably spread like wild-fire. Hoseok entered the bakery as it was as lonely as normal with the quiet girl sitting there.

He walked up to the counter where Soyhee was as she smiled sadly at him. "I lost everything, Soy." He whispered rubbing his head as she walked out from behind the counter and hugged him. "My love, you didn't loose everything, you have Jimin, Tae, and Yoongi.. And most of all, me." She whispered to him as he shook his head.

"When I loose my house, the circus, you'll all leave like I was nothing.." Hoseok sobbed as she shook her head. "If you loose anything, then come with me, we'll explore the world together Hoseok.." She said, turning him around and grasping his hands.

"You can even bring your friends! We'll have an amazing time together, going to many different countries and states," She smiled as Hoseok felt his heart lift up a little bit. "We can always be together and experience new things, have kids and become a family. We could do so much." She said as he spun her around and pulled her into a hug.

"But first, we need to save your circus." She poked his nose as he smiled, his encouragement flew above the roof. "How about, me and my mother make a bank, we'll share it with you, we'll put your name in it and you can take the money also." She smiled as Hoseok felt tears of happiness full his eyes.

"Would you do that for me?" He asked as Mrs. Choo slammed the door open, "Of course we would!" She stated with a rolling pin and dough all over herself, "Your going to be my son and law, and personally, I can't see the Circus go down like this!" Mrs. Choo yelled.

She went back into the kitchen and yelled for her husband before slamming the back door shut and leaving. "What is she doing..?" He asked as Soyhee shook her head. "You're so oblivious my love." She chuckled.

__________

Jimin was growing inpatient by the moment as Jungkook was trying to call him down by rubbing his back softly and whispering sweet nothing's into his ear. It was working at first, but not anymore.

"Holy fucking shit, can you hurry up!?" Jimin yelled as he saw the driver jump through the window and tell at the horses to go faster. Jungkook sighed, "Jimin, we'll get there, calm down-"

"Calm down?! The Circus is falling apart goddammit! I grew up there and Hoseok is going bankrupt and he obviously can't pay rent without money! So don't tell me to calm down!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook, slapping him.

Jimin pulled back when he realized what he had done. Jungkook's cheek was a burning red as he glared at Jimin. He grabbed Jimin's hands and growled. "Calm the fuck down!" Jungkook yelled at the smaller as Jimin cowered underneath Jungkook's grasp.

Jimin gulped as Jungkook threw Jimin to the other side of the carriage. Jungkook rubbed his cheek, trying to get rid of the stinging pain. "Jung-"

"Don't, just shut up and look out the window. Do anything but bother me." Jungkook hissed. "Don't do this! Don't be mad at me, you know this is hard for me Jungkook! Don't make it harder!" Jimin pleaded as Jungkook sighed and opened his arms, Jimin crawled into his arms, resting on his lap as Jungkook laid his head on Jimin's.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin sobbed into the younger's chest. Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back as he watched the scenery outside, as they rode down the dirt road, watching some lakes and people pass.

It was turning darker per minute and Jimin was fast asleep, and deep down, Jungkook was also hoping to get there soon.

It was where they met. And it's how they fell in love. That circus held so much meaning to them.

__________

Hoseok was inside the tent, looking around his office. He was going to fix this, and he knew how, he just needed Soyhee's help and he'll surely get this under control and he'll get more people to join again, he can do this.

Hoseok sat at his desk, seeing how many papers were on it, he picked up his feather and smiled at the paperwork. He suddenly looked around the tent at all the posters of his acts. He smiled and walked up to them, dragging his hand along them as he stopped at Jimin's.

He looked at the picture sadly as he was hoping for Jimin to get here soon. He smiled suddenly and took the pictures down, rolling them up and holding them in his grasps.

Then, that's when the smell of smoke hit his nose.

___________

UNEDITED