- 30 -

Jimin and Jungkook sat next to each other in the room as Jin sat across from them. Jin was silently reading the paper and there was now one day left until the King declares if Jimin and Jungkook can be together.

"Some of these aren't as bad." Jin stated. "I'll read the most easiest ones for you two since they're normally those punishments." Jin said as he cleared his throat and looked at the paper.

"The first one is simply just banning Jimin from entering the castle." Jin said as Jimin but his lip and nodded, Jungkook smiled softly and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder and Jin cooed at how cute they were.

"The next one is having either Jimin or Jungkook guarded so they cannot see each other." Jin spoke as he continues reading some outcomes from easy heart breaks, to minor, then major.

Jimin was shaken up by some of the rules and was scared, but he knew the percentage of getting the major rules would be at least 5% according to Jin. Jungkook was calm about this, or at least trying to be.

For a fact, Jungkook knew he was breaking the family generation by dating a boy, who he couldn't have children with to become a heir, and that Jimin wasn't a royal. But did that make him regret being with Jimin? Hell no.

Jungkook would run away from Busan, and not caring about the outcome of the Kingdom to be with Jimin. And he's sure that anyone in his position would if they found true love away from all the snobby royals.

Jungkook lifted his head up from Jimin's shoulder and squeezed his hand. "Are we done yet, Jin?" Jungkook asked as he wanted to get Jimin more comfortable instead of uneasy.

"Yes." Jin nodded lightly as he stacked the papers. "Wait-" Jimin said, looking at Jin. "Baby why are you-"

"How many people got the major punishments?" Jimin said with furrowed brows.

"Well, nobody since you two are the first to be in this situation." Jin chuckled as Jimin sighed as rested his head on the table as Jungkook rubbed Jimin's back.

"Jimin, sweetie, it's fine.." Jungkook said as he lowered hai face down to Jimin's and kissed the side of his head. "Its not fine Jungkook, of he says no, all the outcomes are me leaving you.." Jimin shuffled as he lifted his head up to reveal salty tears running down his milky cheeks.

Jungkook was quick to action as he placed his hand on Jimin's cheeks and wiped his years away with his thumb. "Sweetie, don't cry, okay? Even if they do split us up, I promise I will do something to make them accept us.." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded.

He couldn't lie, Jimin knew Jungkook couldn't do that. He'd be set up with many other princesses or prince's that he won't have time to do at of that. Get back to Jimin was off the list.

They both stood up and retreated back to Jungkook's room where they spent most of their days, arguing, cuddling, kissing or making out, hugging, talking sweet nothing's to each other, and most of all crying. Crying together was their way to show how much they adore each other to cry with them.

"Jungkookie..." Jimin stopped in the hallway, looking down. He couldn't do it.

"I-I want to leave.." Jimin stated as tears dropped onto the red carpet under their feet. Jungkook didn't move as his eyes widened.

"You're giving up?" Instead of getting sad, he got mad. He scoffed at the older. "You're giving up just like that?!" Jungkook wanted to scream.

"Jungkook no matter what we're going to get separated!" Jimin raised his voice at Jungkook. "What if he accepts us Jimin?" Jungkook also raised his voice.

"Jungkook, we'd still be separated! The town's people, the people inside the castle- they'd all judge us!" Jimin yelled finally, forgetting that he was crying.

"Are you saying you care about what people think than just living happily with me?!" Jungkook yelled back as Jimin flinched.

"Y-Yes! Yes I do! I am not about to live my whole life being judged because I'm with you! You started all of this, you made me fall in love with you! It's all your fault! It's your fault I also fell in love with you too! You forced me to love you! So stop fucking doing this to me! I won't be getting judged because of it, something that was forced on me!" Jimin said, not choosing his words wisely.

Jungkook let Jimin's hands go, Jimin regretted it now that he realized what he had said.

"Then leave." Jungkook said as he turned to walk away. "Shit- Jungkook!" Jimin said as he grabbed the younger's shoulders. "Get off me!" Jungkook screamed as he pushed Jimin off.

"J-Jungkook I'm sorry! Okay?! I'm stressed and I can't just bundle it all in like you!" Jimin yelled as he ran after Jungkook and hugged him from behind.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry! Please!" Jungkook didn't accept it. "If you don't get off of me right now Park Jimin And leave, I will get the guards and have them throw you out of here themselves." Jungkook used the tone Jimin never heard before.

"Jungkook, don't let what I said get to you like this, you didn't force me to fall in love with you, I-I don't know what I was thinking when I said that I-" Jimin got cut off.

"Jimin!" Jungkook screamed at the older, the whole castle could probably here it.

"Get off me you fucking freak!" Jungkook said as he pushed Jimin off, Jimin let him.

"I can't believe I fell in love with someone like you! A lowlife who spent his whole life in the circus, thinking you were actually something good in life!" Jungkook scoffed as he used his demanding tone on Jimin.

Jimin was hurt. Now he knew how his words weighed on Jungkook like this, and how Jungkook was mad and also wanted him to feel his pain with words.

"Get the fuck out of my sight Jimin. Go back to being that pathetic trapeze you always were. Forget me, because once you leave, I've already forgotten you." Jungkook spoke, his eyes weren't warm and loveable anymore. They were cold and lonely, which made Jimin question, did he turn him back to how he used to be?

"Jungkook-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, arms grabbed him and pulled him back. It was Jin and a few other guards. "J-Jin don't!" Jimin screamed as Jungkook slammed his room door shut.

"J-Jungkook!" Jimin yelled loud enough, hoping Jungkook would hear it.

The guards took him out of the castle and threw him in the stone pavement, all them but Jin left. "I'm sorry Jimin." Jin said as he crouched down to Jimin's level.

"I-I fucked up Jin. I just couldn't take it, the pain of possibly being taken away from him.." Jimin sobbed into his hands.

"Jimin, you messed up badly, yes, but where you mainly messed up is, guessing the Kings answer before knowing it. You let the worry eat you alive, Jimin. And then you built up your stress and used it on Jungkook." Jin spoke truthfully.

"And I'm not going to say I'm taking your side, nor am I taking Jungkook's, I'm taking my own side, which is saying you both fucked up." Jin said as he hugged Jimin close.

Jimin sobbed into Jin's shoulder, regretting everything that he said.

"And I'm willing to help you two did this before tomorrow evening, I just need you to cooperate." Jin pulled away with a sly smile.

"I'm willing, just get me back to Jungkook.."

_________

A:N

Ah~ fights, I love them.

Sorry not sorry?

More taegi coming soon in a few chapters, just thought jikook parts were important right now.

Toodles.

UNEDITED