- θ15 -

"No." Jimin said, pulling away from Jungkook's grasp harshly as Jungkook's hand fell in the ground and his eyes poured out more tears.

"Just give up on me, you know I'll never feel the same, I'll only ever look up to you as a royal. So stop expecting me to love and cherish you the way you want me to!" He nearly screamed as Jungkook looked down his tears falling into his hands.

"In sorry but I can't love you, and I can't give you what you want from me. What I can give you is only my thanks for being such a good Prince to the kingdom. That's it." Jimin said without realizing that tears were still falling out of his eyes.

The Prince stood up quickly and looked at the Trapeze before slightly laughing, "Park Jimin," He spoke, Jimin's heart shattered as he heard that voice. Its what every royal uses when they're about to scold peasants, so if course he was scared.

"Were going to be in a lot of fights because I'm not giving you up. Even if I have to lock you inside my castle Jimin.." Jungkook looked possessive at that point which scared Jimin out of his wits at the moment.

"Jungkook you have better things to worry about.." There was a moment of silence as Jimin said those words.

"But you're my top priority." Jungkook bluntly stated.

________

Yoongi sat alone in his room that day, questioning where Jimin was so they could talk, he never saw Jimin come in or out of the room, so he got a little afraid something happened to him.

We thought of all the possibilities through his mind, like hours before he thought: What if somebody kidnapped him? Or, what if one of the haters killed or absurd him or he died?

Maybe he ran away? Away from everything that was happening.

Yoongi's hands began to sweat as he clenched onto Kumamon as the didn't notice the door open and Kim Taehyung himself sit next to him.

"Yoongi," Taehyung said, and Yoongi's fear immediately vanished at the warmth of Taehyung's voice soothed him.

"I'm sorry, but being rough on you guys was the only way to make you guys understand...?" His words came out as a question as if he was confused on his own feelings too. And he was.

"Its fine, maybe it's best of we all just move on, maybe we'll actually get somewhere in life." Yoongi smiled sadly, looking straight ahead, afraid to make eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and nodded, but his heart wasn't agreeing with anything Yoongi just said, "Y- N- Yeah, we should." He stuttered on his words, a part of him wanted to say no and the other yes. But he went with yes because isn't yes supposed to change everything?

Suddenly the room door busted open, hitting the wall and the red and white clock fell off the wall as it revealed a crying- yet angry Jimin.

Jimin didn't spare a glance at the two before going into the connected bathroom and also slamming that door.

Taehyung stood up, "I'll talk to him." He said, ending their conversation And his thoughts that were now clouded with thoughts of Jimin. Yoongi nodded and went out of the room, heading towards the kitchen to leave the two other friends to talk with one another.

As Yoongi entered the kitchen, Hoseok was already there, frying eggs for himself, he wasn't smiling like he usually did, but there were year stains left on his cheek as Yoongi sat down and grabbed an apple from the bowl and munched on it.

"It hurts Yoongi.." Hoseok admitted. He turned the stove off and let the handle leave his hand as he turned towards Yoongi and leaned on the stove. "It really does.."

"Yeah, it does.." Yoongi also admitted, drawing patterns in his apple as he sighed, taking another bite from it.

"I'm sorry I was so harsh on you, I am. I was too caught in the fact that I loved him that I didn't realize you were also missing me as a friend." Hoseok explained, his heart shattering a bit.

"I should be more mature about situations like this since I'm the ringmaster, somebody for you guys to be comfortable with to share everything and a person who you think of as a friend.." Hoseok wasn't done yet, he felt bad for everything he did. He knew Yoongi couldn't control his feelings for the younger, but jealousy took over Hoseok and he thought Yoongi could control his own feelings but when reality hit him, Yoongi couldn't hold his feelings.

Hoseok sighed and grabbed a plate, putting the eggs on it before handing it to Yoongi. "I want to be friends again, only if you want to."

Hoseok got a fork and have it to Yoongi and Yoongi smiled at Hoseok before taking the fork and cutting the eggs in half and pushing them to Hoseok, "Yeah, we'll deal our friendship with food." Yoongi chuckled as Hoseok got another fork and happily ate with his friend.

__________

Jungkook sat at the dining table that stretched halfway across the room and Namjoon and Jin stood next to him, watching the young boy pole his food with his fork like a child. But they could both see the sadness on his face after he told them the story.

Of course, Namjoon was disgusted but he did feel bad for the boy.

Jin was also upset, but he did understand where Park Jimin was coming from and how he thought. Jimin was somewhat in his right mind for thinking that because that'd be what any other royal would do. But to Jungkook, Jimin was practically somebody who kept Jungkook running after the Queens death.

Jimin has became important to Jungkook in just three weeks, which is impressing.

Jeon Jungkook was never the type to easily please or someone who clings into another in a short amount of time. He's normally cold and selfish but he hasn't been that way since he met Jimin. Jimin has such an affect on him that astonished everyone in the Kingdom.

Even the king who Jin talks to everyday about what's happening with his son when Jungkook goes to sleep. Of course, Jin never went into detail of Jungkook's and Jimin's confusing love life since he knew it'd hurt the king somewhat.

But Jin knew that Jimin has to love him back soon, if not, who knows what'll happen.

"I'm going to bed." Jungkook stated, brushing off his dinner and heading towards his room which was located in the West wing.

Namjoon and Jin bowed as he left, the gold door shutting behind him as he disappeared.

"I still don't like that Park Jimin." Namjoon stated, crossing his arms, "Oh, just saying that losers name makes me cringe."

Jin smacked the upside of Namjoons head.

"Just hearing that you obviously don't care if the Prince's feelings makes me cringe more." Jin walked away, heading to the Kings room.

And he was going to figure out how to make Jimin believe Jungkook.

__________

A:N

Double update.

UNEDITED