- θ20 -

Jimin sat on the side of the bed as Jungkook sat on the other side of the room, reading a book, flipping the pages at a steady pace. Jimin hasn't been out of this room and it was starting to be a bore sight to see. Their breakfast was served there and their lunch was soon coming.

Jimin sighed and laid back on the bed, heaving another sigh to get Jungkook's attention. After a few more annoying sighs, Jungkook slammed his book shut and took off his glasses and stared at Jimin.

"What?" Jungkook asked, slightly annoyed that Jimin made him stop reading. "Everything, why can't I leave?" He turned his head around to look at Jungkook who put his book on the wooden table next to him and stood up from the royal red chair.

Jungkook sat on the end of the bed, inches away from Jimin, "I don't want you to, that's the why." Jungkook stated, fixing the collar on his blazer. "Why?" Jimin asked, rolling into his stomach to face Jungkook.

"I don't want another issue like you had with Jin. If it weren't for Namjoon, his face wouldn't be as pretty anymore." Jungkook scoffed, crossing his arms.

"You can't stop my interest." Jimin stated randomly, no he didn't love Jin like that, he was just trying to press Jungkook's patience. Jungkook growled as Jimin sat up quickly, about to run away but Jungkook roughly grabbed Jimin's chin.

"I can because soon, your only interest will be me." Jungkook hissed as Jimin looked at Jungkook, suddenly forgetting the pain on his cheek. "Sorry." He spoke as Jungkook let go of Jimin's chin and sighed.

"But can I please go?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head, "Sorry, but no." Jungkook stated, with a slight smile on his face. "Jungkook-"

"Park Jimin, no means no."  Jungkook snapped as Jimin flinched back, and Jungkook stood up and went back to his chair on the other side of the room.

"Lunch will be here soon, so occupy yourself for the time being." Jungkook told the older as Jimin fell back on the bed and let out a little sigh.

This was going to be a long few weeks.

__________

Hoseok was back at the bakery the next day, he normally went there once a week, but he was hoping to run into Soyhee again.

He entered the bakery, and to his surprise, nobody was behind the counter and there was only that quiet girl there as always. He stepped up to the counter and ring to silver bell, a voice that seemed younger than Mrs. Choo's answered and to his surprise, Soyhee came out with flour all on her face and apron.

Hoseok couldn't help but let out a tiny laugh as the girl did chuckle a bit with him, she then grabbed a basket from under the counter and placed it on the counter and looked at a list of papers which showed everyone's favorite items.

She started packing what Hoseok always got, oblivious to the boy staring at her like she was eye candy. She finally stopped and read the sheet, "Mother says you can have it for free today." Soyhee smiled and placed the bread into the basket and laid the white and blue checkered cloth over them.

"Mother?" Hoseok asked as Soyhee nodded, "Mrs. Choo is my mother. I just came back from Japan." Soyhee smiled with glee as she rested her elbows on the counter and her chin on her hands.

"Although before I went on Vacation, I went to a few shows that the circus held. It was quite amazing, I'd like to see one again." Soyhee chuckled, patting the counter before standing upright again, "I'm poor anyways, so that won't happen."

"I'll pay for your tickets!" Hoseok randomly said quickly, watching the girl slightly turn around with a smile, "Really?" She asked, arching a brow. "I'd thank you, but you shouldn't be wasting your earned coins on me-"

"It's fine, I'm willing to do it." He smiled at her, grabbing the basket, "How about, I'll be back tomorrow with two printed tickets for you and your mother to come to our next show?" He asked as Soyhee squealed, bowing her head many times. Truly a child at heart.

"Yes! Oh yes!" She said meaning over the counter and wrapping her arms around Hoseok's neck and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you Hoseok!" She said before turning away and skipping into the kitchen, singing a little time of joy until it faded behind the door. Hoseok was frozen sigh his hand on the basket and one arm curves as he was about to hug her back before she left.

His head was beating quickly, and his mind was running fuzzy. He only ever felt this way towards Taehyung and never to anyone else who's somewhat scared him.

He suddenly smiled and exited the bakery, humming the same time Soyhee was a moment ago.

__________

Yoongi laid in bed, not knowing what to do anymore. He was thinking of taking this opportunity with Taehyung, but again, he has to think about Hoseok's feelings too. He couldn't hurt him anymore since that made them hate each other before ally his happened and he didn't want to hurt their friendship again.

Pressure of this love triangles has been weighted into his shoulders and he is so confused on what to do. If this were any regular situation, he'd take the chance and snatch Taehyung before anyone else could but it wasn't. Three peoples feelings were in the line, involving him, Taehyung, and Hoseok. And he didn't want to hurt anyone's, so he had to think about what he should do and quick.

He couldn't keep Taehyung waiting, not could he break his friend heart in a snap after they just resolved their situation weeks ago.

Yoongi sighed and turned on his bed, trying to figure things out as he said before, but nothing was working and he was starting to get a headache from thinking so much.

He sighed and closed his eyes, "I'll think about it tomorrow." He whispered and pulled the covers over his body.

As confused as Yoongi was, he knew he should talk to Hoseok about it, and he will.

Just not yet.

__________

A:N

I was kind of lazy this chapter, Sorry if it's bad. lol

still fighting with my friends so that's great?

900 reads guys, were so close! we can get to 1K reads!

Tell me what you guys want me to do once we reach out 1K goal!