- 43 -

Days went by and the Circus was becoming as good as new. Hoseok paid the tent early, with the permission of Jungkook to use the Circus money, and so they didn't have to pay the rent for awhile.

Everything was going great. The ones who initiated the fire had locked up by Jungkook and the King, Jimin had no say in the topic which sort of made him upset, but he understands. He wasn't royalty, at least Jungkook says not yet. But deep down, Jimin knows he'll never be an actual royal.

Besides, everything felt so new to him. Whenever he walked down the streets of the talkative village either everyone slightly bowed or gasped, even squealed. It confused him, he was even King yet and everyone freaked out. Maybe because he was the finance to the Prince, he doesn't know.

Jimin started wrapping the ropes around the brand new olive colored poles, as he felt someone hug him from behind, he smiled, knowing exactly who it was. He tied the rope and turned around to come nose-to-nose with Jungkook who smiled back to him.

"Hey." Jimin whispered as Jungkook opened one eye and kissed Jimin, "Hey." Jungkook whispered back as Jimin brushed Jungkook's hair out of his face while Jungkook didn't remove his eyes from Jimin. "You know, we could've done this a few months ago if you weren't so stubborn." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin just smiled sadly.

"Yeah, but the outcome of the Circus would possibly stay the same.." Jimin said, his shoulders slumping as it got quiet between the two. "We can make new memories here, if you're upset about that.." Jungkook whispered as he put his face in the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin but his lip as he sighed, "But-" Jungkook cut Jimin off, "Don't. Please don't. I wish nothing happened to the old circus either, but everything has a reason." Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded. Some of the acts were looking at them, cooing, while some were doing their things happily not bothering to look at them.

"Hey Jungkook," Jimin whispered as Jungkook hummed into Jimin's neck, Jimin could feel the hair of the younger's eyebrow raise up. Jimin patted the younger's head, "I don't want to late any longer to marry you.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook lifted his head up and smiled, along with a chuckle.

"Just a few more weeks, baby." Jungkook patted his lovers chest before handing Jimin another rope. "The faster you work, the closer we'll get to your re-opening." Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek, adjusting his coat and walking out of the circus, not before shouting, 'I love you!' across the tent making him blush in embarrassment as the people chuckled.

__________

Hoseok was decorating his office with Soyhee as the woman was putting the posters up while he organized his desk papers and agile drawers.

He's been thinking a lot, about the Circus and what he'll do when Soyhee leaves him. It turns out she's not only going to Seoul, but many other places like America and Japan. He wanted to stop her, but he doesn't have the right to keep her from exploring the world.

Hoseok sighed and leaned back in his chair as Soyhee noticed how frustrated he was. She put down the poster of Yoongi and Jimin and say down on the olders lap. "What's wrong, my one?" She asks as she cups his cheeks making him slightly smile.

"I just- don't know anymore." He sighed lightly as an idea came into her mind. "Is this about me leaving again?" She asks with such curiosity as he nodded his head. She smiled.

"My offer still stands, you can come with me." She whispered, hoping he'd agree, but he still has the circus to look over. Which made everything ten times harder.

"I want to, Soyhee, believe me... I just, Don't know what to do about the circus, or what'll happen if I just leave it for years to be with you." He said, running his hand on her back in a circular motion as she smiled, her hands not leaving his cheeks.

"Just a suggestion but, hand it over to someone Hoseok. If you want to come with me that bad, leave the Circus in the hands of someone you trust, down one who can be there all the time and has a ever lasting passion for it like you do." Soyhee explained as Hoseok but his lip. A few names came into mind, but was he really willing to retire from his dream. He kept it for 24 years, and is he willing to give it up now?

He sighed.

__________

Taehyung was currently watching Yoongi securely wrap the rope around the bars for him and Jimin to act on. Taehyung never tried Trapeze but it looked dangerous, yet fun.

Of course, Taehyung would never actually try it, although he's want to. Yeah, it was confusing but he doesn't want to risk it. He watched Yoongi rig on the bar, resting it to see if it's safe enough like all the others he tied. Once he did, he nodded towards Jimin who smiled and slammed the bag which was holding the bar down to the ground, making Yoongi fling up in the air.

Taehyung smiled at the sight as did Jimin. Its been so long since he has swung on bars, yet the news ones would take some getting use to. He'd also have to wait until his shoulder burns clear up so he could practice or go on it.

Jimin sighed and walked out of the tent, slightly jealous that Yoongi could practice without him while he's mourning over his burns. He entered the carriage which Jungkook was in and sat down.

"Where's the cream?" Jimin asked as Jungkook sighed. "You still have a few more hours before you can put it on." Jungkook stated as Jimin rolled his eyes. Jungkook kicked the elders leg. "Don't roll you eyes at me. I know you want to swing on those bars but you have to listen to the doctors in order to do that. Don't give me attitude for looking out for you." Jungkook stated as Jimin couldn't help but pout and roll his eyes again.

"God, stop rolling you eyes, Jimin. You know it makes me mad." Jungkook hugged out as Jimin sighed. "Can you just please put it on me?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head. "Just a few more hours Jimin. You only put it on morning and night, it's only four." Jungkook said as Jimin furrowed his brows and scoffed.

He stood up and exited the carriage, slamming the door behind him as he entered the house. The acts were all chattering per usual as he turned around to see Jungkook talking to the horse driver, obviously waiting for Jimin to cool down.

Jimin sighed, turning back and walking outside again, going inside the carriage as Jungkook chuckled at Jimin, entering the carriage also.

"You're adorable, Jimin."

___________

Hiii sorry this chapter got delayed it was supposed to be out yesterday but I got home from basketball practice late and then had to get my mom a Christmas card for the present I got her.

Sorry

But I hope you all have a good Christmas and Christmas break, the book is ending soon

And I have a few questions

How do you like the book so far?

How do you think how the book as my first book?

And would you like more book based off of movies or from my own mind?

UNEDITED