- 44 -

It's been a few weeks, and the Circus was as good as new. Jimin's burns were fully gone now and he's been practicing, as well as getting his suit for the wedding, which is happening soon enough.

He hasn't been able to see Jungkook as much since he was also getting ready for the wedding and he had some paperwork to do since he was becoming King soon. Jimin was going to learn the basics of how to be King and rule the Kingdom a few days after the wedding.

Jimin stood in the back tent, sitting on hat with Yoongi next to him and Taehyung standing in front of them, it was their re-opening and their first show was in a few moments. The tent was literally packed and Jimin wouldn't doubt it If people were sitting on each others lap.

Anxiety was kicking into Jimin's system, but also sorry and disappointment, what if Jungkook didn't keep his promise and won't show up since he's just with work? He wanted Jungkook to watch him, Jungkook encourages him to do more- but he understands that the responsibilities Jungkook has right now is more important. He's going to be taking over a Kingdom with someone who barely knows what their doing.

"Two minutes." Hoseok said with a clap as Jimin gulped and ran towards him, "Is Jungkook here?" He asked the older as Hoseok sighed and continued walking while Jimin followed. "I wish I could tell you that Minnie, but I only know Soyhee showed up." Hoseok said as he grabbed his hat and placed it on his head.

"Are you ready?" Hoseok asked as Jimin slightly smiled ruffling his blonde hair with silver streaks, "Yeah," Jimin mumbled as he walked towards Yoongi. His hands were shaking and he bit his lip, it was his first show in awhile and what if he messed up? Yoongi obviously saw through his best friend and ruffled the younger's hair. "You'll do fine, trust me." Yoongi smiled as he quickly kissed Taehyung's head, making Taehyung blush and nearly drop the hoops in his hand. Yoongi just chuckled.

Yoongi picked Jimin up on his shoulders and walked out of the tent, which was pure black, Jimin stopped under the bar and grabbed into it, trying to call down and not have shaky hands since that could make him fall off. Yoongi trailed towards the hoop and wrapped his legs around it, hanging upside down. Yoongi shot Jimin a thumbs up and Jimin nodded towards the bag holders. They slammed the bags down on the ground and they both lifted into the air as the lights turned on and fire blasted out of the ground, slowly fading into the air. Jimin flipped on the bar, moving in a fast motion back and fourth after a few flips and jumped, catching Yoongi's hands as Yoongi smiled down at Jimin. Jimin held and uneasy look as Yoongi tossed Jimin to a lower bar, Jimin caught the bar and moved so he sat on it. Yoongi then jumped, making Jimin roughly fall forward and wrap his legs around the bar and caught Yoongi as the impact sent the bar flying back and forth, which made it easier for Yoongi as he jumped on a bar.

Jimin quickly jumped onto a rope as the person holding the bags slightly raised the rope up more, giving Jimin a little ability to look for Jungkook. His eyes wandered the crowd as he moved his legs in a running motion to keep the rope moving in circles. His eyes widened when he saw Jungkook on the railing, holding a rope as he winked at Jimin, hopping off the railing as he came towards Jimin, bumping chest with the older Jimin gasped. Jungkook grabbed onto Jimin's rope as he held onto the elders waist.

"What're you doing? You can't even do trapeze?!" Jimin's whispered in Jungkook's ear so Jungkook could hear him over the screaming crowd. Jungkook just shrugged as he fell back, releasing the rope as Yoongi swooped down and caught him. Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the ground and dropped Jungkook down, the the rope lowered to the ground.

Jungkook caught Jimin and dipped him in his arms, kissing him in front on hundreds of people. Jimin's face was beat red as Jungkook pulled away and looked down at Jimin. "I-I.." Jimin but his lip and grabbed Jungkook's face, pulling him down for another kiss. Jungkook chuckled into the kids.

Hoseok stood on the little stage as he watched Taehyung hold the hoops for the lions to jump through. Hoseok looked down at his hat as he gave it to an act who looked at Hoseok with a smile. "Will you be back?" The act asked as Hoseok sighed, "In a few years Jackson, but I won't take the Circus back. I'll have a family too attend to." Hoseok said as Jackson just smiled.

"Who am I taking this too, Hoseok?" Jackson asked Hoseok, Hoseok had to get used to his usual name misread of Ringmaster. Hoseok let his eyes wander to a certain person as Jackson followed. "Oh," Jackson smiled as he stuck his hand out. "It was a great twenty four years, Hoseok." He stated before cartwheeling towards the person while Hoseok just watched.

Taehyung looked down at the hat then at Hoseok who took of his coat and held it out for Taehyung who smiled widely, taking the hat and running towards Hoseok and grabbing the coat. "Take care of the Circus, will you?" Hoseok asked as he fixed the cuffs on his shirt. "Y-Yeah.." Taehyung said as he looked at the older.

"What will you be doing..?" Taehyung asked Hoseok looked towards the entrance of the tent, where Soyhee was with a smile. "I'll be with my soon-to-be family." Hoseok said as he placed the hat and coat on Taehyung. The Circus was standing up and clapping as they saw Taehyung step up on the little stage, they all admired the new Ringmaster as the Lions sat by his side.

"Let's party!" Taehyung yelled as more fire shot through the air as well as confetti. Hoseok watched from the tent entrance with Soyhee who placed her hand on his shoulder. "Ready?" She asked as Hoseok just smiled and nodded, "Yeah." Hoseok said as he grabbed Soyhee's hand and excitedly ran out with laughter, finally being able to be free and explore the world together.

__________

A:N

Just a few more chapters lefttttt I'm totally going to miss this book

Cri

Anyways how'd you like this chapter? Good bad?

Were you sad about Hoseok leaving? I actually was when I wrote it.

Sigh okay

I hope you all have a great Christmas and Christmas eve

I'm obviously getting bts mercy cause- um im a good girl and um- mhm

Love u guys

UNEDITED