- θθ9 -

Jimin looked up, eyes merging into the doe brown orbs he always saw in his mind week's ago. Jimin stated at him before pushing him off.

Jimin's mind clouded with thoughts of turning to leave and running away, his eyes trailing down to the basket of pastries which were now scattered all over. Jimin let out a simple sigh before kicking the bread softly and picking up the basket, the only good thing that didn't touch the ground was the single chocolate muffin which was Hoseok's.

He turned to walk away but the boy didn't let that happen, "Jimin." His stern voice sent shivers down his spine. He looked back, meeting eyes with the Prince again. He couldn't help it, he forcefully shoved Jungkook's arm off of him, turning around again before Jungkook jumped at him, hugging him from behind.

There was a moment of silence, they could hear faint talking and the loud noise of horses hooves clacking against the Rocky dirt road.

Jungkook suddenly pulled Jimin back, stumbling a little on his own feet as he turned them around and forced Jimin inside of the golden carriage and followed after Jimin, quickly shutting the door and pulling the golden handle to shut it.

Jimin raced for the door but Jungkook sat him down and shut the curtains so the villagers couldn't see them. He opened the little window, talking to the carriage driver before shutting it with a nod.

"I'll get you new bread and stuff." Jungkook spoke casually while Jimin didn't talk.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed, "I'll also take your silence as a thank you for being your savior." Jungkook pointed out, still not earning a thank you from the older.

They both sat in silence as Jungkook was slowly losing his patience. He didn't want to loose it when the person he suddenly had feelings for was right in front of him, and when he gets mad it takes awhile for him to calm down. He didn't want Jimin to be scared of him.

Jimin simply looked at the ground, kicking his black slacks around, his feet barely touching the ground as he kept silent.

He didn't belong in here, is what he wanted to say. Because he didn't. What the man said before was true, Jimin was a freak who swung rope to rope, sometimes in crazy outfits and wigs. He was fake inside and out is what he thought of himself whenever he was near the Prince.

He felt like the Prince should be treating him like a rat and stepping on his tail or kick him into the sewers. It was all logic at this point. He still remembered the day back at the Circus when they talked, how could he forget?

The Prince said he came there for Jimin, but why? Jimin was nothing, a poor boy. What that man said was true, Maybe they did think highly of themselves because the Prince loved their shows.

But that's not how Jimin wanted it to be, yet again he doesn't know why he is thinking about the Prince's reputation when he should be thinking of his own first of all.

My gloom was just staring at the older, clenching his fist out of anger, why won't be talk to him? Wouldn't anybody be dying for this treatment?

"Park Jimin." He spoke, his voice deepening showing that he was somewhat ticked off which made Jimin shiver.

Jimin didn't answer, just looked up and tilted his head. "Talk to me." The Prince demanded, watching as the elders eye twitched and how he clenched his hands together.

Jimin didn't know what to say, and he mainly didn't want to make a fool put of himself after the Prince saved him, "Prin-"

"Jungkook." Jungkook corrected. Jimin tilted his head and sighed, "I told you, it's not fair-" Jungkook cut Jimin off once again with an annoyed groan, "I don't care for God's sake, I have a reason for my actions and words and they will understand." Jungkook spoke his annoyed time not leaving his voice.

"So, just call me my actual name." Jungkook stated, leaving Jimin with squinted eyes. Jimin just scoffed and crossed his arms, leaning back into the leather white seat.

"Jungkook." Jimin emphasized the Prince's name, looking at him. Jungkook clicked his younger in distaste, but also in adoration. Nobody ever had the guys to disrespect him like the Trapeze does- it was somewhat heart warming to the Prince.

"I can get myself home, Thank you." Jimin said, hinting he wants to leave but Jungkook took the key out of his tailed royal red blazer and kicked the carriage door before slipping the key through the window and the driver catching it and tucking it in his pocket.

Jimin scoffed, "You want to walk home after you almost died?" Jungkook asked, crossing his arms and leaning forward, placing his elbows on his knees.

"Yes." Jimin spoke casually, making serious eye contact with the Prince.

"You're crazy." Jungkook said with a scoff before opening the curtains little and peering out at the town who were doing their daily routine.e

"No shit, I do dangerous jumps in the air and estimating it so I don't fucking fall and crack my head open nor break bones." Jimin scoffed a laugh sarcastically towards the younger.

Jungkook shot his head towards the older and scrunched his eyebrows. "Language." Jungkook shot at him, making Jimin flinch and holding back the urge to stick his tongue out.

"Why're you in town anyways?" Jimin asked, changing the topic.

"To make a deal with Jung Hoseok."

__________

Yoongi was cleaning after practice with Taehyung, without Jimin it went slower than normal. Yoongi was sweeping about now and Taehyung was picking up the props.

"How do you feel about the Prince coming to our shows?" Yoongi asked, sweeping the hay into the dust pan.

Taehyung shrugged, "It's okay." He gave Yoongi a short answer not really wanting to talk to him and mainly wishing for Jimin to hurry back so it wouldn't be like this anymore.

"Where is Jimin that he missed practice?" Yoongi asked, looking at the opening of the tent and Taehyung shrugged, bouncing a ball on his head out of boredom.

Leo and Lia both laid down together and watched the two humans clean, Taehyung sometimes wished he could read their minds or to know what they between growls.

Taehyung was genuinely curious sometimes, they show their emotions through actions since they can't speak words, but what if they could speak their minds to Taehyung? It'd be cute actually.

With that in mind Yoongi had to shout his name in order to get Taehyung attention to make him start cleaning again. Taehyung nodded and continued to clean the barely messy ring now.

It didn't take long to finish their job and head back to the house.

That was until they saw a golden carriage outside the tent and a Prince with Jimin getting out of it, which threw them both off guard as they made their way into the tent, Jimin accidentally bumping arms with Yoongi and not looking back.

The duo entered the tent and Yoongi furrowed his brows.

For the first time in awhile, Taehyung spoke.

"Let's eavesdrop of them."

________

A:N

So the thing is- yesterday I was gonna surprise you all with a DOUBLE update, but then I fell asleep.

And I woke up and finished the second half this morning so sorry about that.

Lol?

Okay hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Love you guys, bye.👋

UNEDITED