- θ13 -

Jungkook rested his head on the back board of his bed, he didn't know what to do to make Jimin believe he actually liked him. Three weeks. It been three weeks since everything happened and Jimin is still so stubborn..

Jungkook thought of him like a rock, rocks can be cracked open and he's willing to push it until he cracks.

Jungkook thought it over, "No... That sounds weird." Jungkook said aloud, continuing to tap his chin and look up at the ceiling.

Jungkook suddenly smiled and laid down on the bed turning into his side with a smile still lingering in his face. He pulled the covers over his body and mumbled to himself.

"Just you wait Park Jimin."

__________

Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi sat down. The air was full of awkwardness instead of tension. It was weird but normal out of these three, it was either awkwardness or tension. They were fifty-fifty most of the time.

"Let's talk before I leave." Taehyung stated, narrowing his eyes at the two men. "Okay, damn." Hoseok said, his voice lower than it normally is, Yoongi suddenly got nervous.

"Help us Taehyung," Yoongi said bluntly, looking Taehyung directly in the eyes trying to avoid Hoseok at the moment for no reason.

"Help us figure out how to move on, or how to get you to open up to us like Jimin did." Yoongi stayed blunt and honest, pulling his hands together in a fist and resting his elbows on his knees, leaning forward. Taehyung shifted in his seat.

"What did Jimin do to open you up-"

"Ew." Hoseok said.

"What?" Yoongi looked at him with furrowed brows.

"What you just said sounded dirty." Hoseok replied, shrugging his shoulders, as Yoongi took his slipper off and hit Hoseok's leg with it.

"Don't think of it that way!" Yoongi nearly shrieked in embarrassment and how Hoseok thinks when he isn't it his ringmaster form.

Taehyung looked down at the ground, rolling his eyes and tapping his foot on the ground. "Hurry the fuck up before I leave." Taehyung spat. The older men jumped and looked at him.

"Jimin did something that nobody else can beat. You two can stop trying." Taehyung growled, he knew he was being harsh, but it's the only way to let them down easy.

"You two, I don't feel the same as you guys do. I only see you as friends. I am not ruining your friendship so move on." Taehyung said, putting his hands on his knees and standing up. "I'm not going to be the reason why this friendship falls apart between you. Nor will I be in the centre of this drama." Taehyung declared, grabbing his coat and top hat.

"So stop, Stop hurting yourselves and getting me involved. Move on." Taehyung stated bluntly, slipping his coat on and placing the hat on his head before huffing out a breath.

"I don't love any of you like that. I'll only ever see you as my friends and brothers so don't get ahead of yourselves." Taehyung opened and slammed the door after him. Yoongi and Hoseok were both silent on the couch, it didn't take long for Yoongi to crack.

Hoseok held a small smile, looking down at his black slacks. He suddenly stood up, "Let's stop this and be better friends." Hoseok said before fixing his hat in his head. His smile didn't fall. But it wasn't real either.

Hoseok gulped as he listened to Yoongi's sobs, "I'll see you later." Hoseok turned away and went upstairs, trying to get the younger's words out of his head.

Because they were all true, they were getting ahead of themselves, believing there was hope that Taehyung would love them too. But they were both wrong.

And they can admit that.

Yoongi knew Taehyung let them down the easy way, his words were harsh so that they'd get the point and believe them, but also to show his sorrow which lingered in his voice and the sincerity.

Yoongi was hurt, but he was always hurt by the fact Taehyung never felt the same. He knew that even before Taehyung told them off. He was just too afraid to admit it honestly.

Yoongi stood up and wiped his tears, he had to take it all in, he had to move on too. It was going to be hard, yeah he knows. But he can get through it.

Maybe.

Yoongi entered the room to see the bed to Jimin's side empty, Yoongi had no comfort right now until his eyes laid on Kumamon. He slightly smiled as he laid on his bed and snuggled with it.

His eyes burning from crying but he also got tired. His headache was bareable but the pain wasn't.

Yoongi just closed his eyes, falling asleep in no time.

__________

Taehyung kept his knees tucked into his chest as his head laid back on the front door. His heart was shattering but he knew he had too.

He had to.

Taehyung smiled, knowing he did the right thing for the three of them, and he hopes to just stay friends. And keeping them close go him- making them a happy family again.

Jimin walked onto the porch and looked down at Taehyung, Taehyung let his tears slip as Jimin smiled.

His light was Jimin.

"You want to talk about it?" Jimin asked, sitting next to him.

Jimin was one of his friends, his best ones, but he wasn't that one person Taehyung cared deeply for.

Taehyung just looked at his knees and clicked his tongue, letting tears slowly fall. Taehyung was thankful.

"Jimin,"

"No. Don't." Jimin stated, his smile fading as his voice lowered.

Taehyung looked down and but his lip, fiddling with his hands as he knew what was going to happen. He was going to get scolded and it made him feel weak.

"Kim Taehyung," Jimin started, his voice turning softer and the smile coming back onto his lips.

"Stop thinking about others feelings and learn how to think of your own." Jimin stated, smiling wider. Taehyung looked at Jimin as he paced a hand in Taehyung shoulder.

"Taehyung, show me what you are feeling right now. Cry, scream, do whatever the hell you want." Jimin stated.

And Taehyung did what Jimin said.

_________

The next night, Jimin was practicing alone with a special guest to watch.
_________

Sorry, this chapter was sloppy but I was in a hurry to finish my work and sleep.

But I have you a little notice into the love triangle and a hint to Taehyung's feelings.

And may I say, Taehyung does not have a crush on Jimin. He and Jimin are practically like twins, they know each other so well that they pretty much feel each other's emotions, they won't be a thing in this book, sorry if I got your hopes up 😂

UNEDITED