- θ25 -

Jimin woke up, feeling Jungkook's book resting atop of his head and his arm wrapped around Jimin so securely. Jimin's heart was probably pounding against his rib cage about now as he slid out of Jungkook's hold and say on the edge of the huge bed.

No in sighed and rubbed his forehead, his head hurted from all the crying he did the day before.Jimin again, wasn't really the one to cry, he's mainly the one to cheer people up.

There was ruffling behind him and Jungkook woke up, his eyes darting to Jimin immediately as Jimin turned around and slightly smiled. Jungkook crawled towards Jimin and wrapped his arms around the older waist, resting his head on Jimin's back.

"Morning.." Jungkook mumbled with his raspy morning voice which Jimin thought was cute. Jimin nodded and sighed, "Good morning." He said, as the room filled with silence. Jungkook then pulled away and rested his head in Jimin's neck.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck as Jimin smiled, but the moment was ruined when a knock came from the door making Jungkook just want to jump off the window. He got up and went to the door, dragging his feet in the white fluffy slippers he wore.

Surprisingly, Jin was at his door, holding and envelope, "From your father, the King." Jin bowed slightly as Jungkook arched a brow. "Why is he sending me a letter other than talking to me face to face?" Jungkook asked as Jin avoided them question.

"The King beholds a meeting in a week times in Thursday with Namjoon, you, and Park Jimin. And it's an order, not an offer." Him stated before bowing again and turning around when Jungkook took the envelope.

"Would you like your meals sent here today?" Jin asked.

"No, tell Y/N to place tow breakfasts in the dining room. We'll be down in ten minutes." Jungkook stated before closing the door. He sat down beside Jimin, opening the white letter that was stamped shut with a golden stamp with a crown design on it.

Jungkook took the nearly folded not out and read it.

"Shit." He dropped the note, on the verge of tears now as the words his father wrote replayed in his mind. Jimin grabbed the note and read it.

"I call for this meeting to discuss wether or not, you can be with Park Jimin."

That's all it took for Jimin to drop the note and look at Jungkook who was crying into his hands. Jimin rubbed Jungkook's back.

Jungkook has been chasing after Jimin for so long, weeks. It felt like months, years, and now that he's so close, his father got in the way and will possibly separate them from each other.

Jimin didn't know what to do at the moment, so he hugged Jungkook. Jungkook took no time to hug the older back and cry in his arms. "I'm sorry Jungkook, I really am." Jimin whispered to Jungkook as Jungkook nodded into Jimin's shirt.

"Say you love me, just this once." Jungkook said, gripping the back of Jimin's shirt roughly and Jimin raked his hands through Jungkook's hair.

"Of course I love you, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin whispered as Jungkook once again nodded into Jimin's shoulder, hugging the other closer to his chest.

"Me too.." Jungkook whispered loud enough for Jimin to hear, Jimin smiled.

__________

Taehyung sat on the edge of Yoongi's bed, where Yoongi was now sleeping and his arms still wrapped around Taehyung waist as he thought about what happened yesterday.

*Flash back*

T

aehyung and Yoongi sat cuddled up on the bleachers as Yoongi continued to brush Taehyung's hair back with his fingers.

They shared a moment of silence before Taehyung spoke, "You don't need to comfort me anymore if you don't want too." Taehyung said as Yoongi hugged the younger closer.

"I want too.." The older whispered as Taehyung smiled softly, cuddling the side of his face into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi smiled a bit and put his forehead on Taehyung's and looked at Taehyung in the eyes.

"Okay.." Yoongi breathed out as Taehyung arched a brow in confusion.

"Okay wha-"

"Let's be together Kim Taehyung," Yoongi spoke, a hint of regret filled his voice but Taehyung was too caught off by Yoongi's words to hear it.

"B-But Hoseok, what about him..?" Taehyung asked as Yoongi but his lower lip, "W-We'll keep it a secret.."  Yoongi stuttered put, slightly unsure of his choice.

"I don't want to force you into this.." Taehyung cupped Yoongi's cheek, searching Yoongi's eyes for anything of him forcing the older.

"No Taehyung, I want to do this.." Yoongi said, pressing their noses together, "Please let me do this.." Yoongi whispered as Taehyung was wanting to tell him no but yes.

He didn't want Yoongi to feel bad half way into the relationship and end it all, but if this is what Yoongi wanted..

"Okay.." Taehyung smiled as did Yoongi as he pulled Taehyung in for a kiss, as their lips moved passionately against each others each smiling into the kiss.

*End of Flash Back*

Taehyung didn't know what to do at the moment, if he should be proud of himself or think of himself as selfish for letting himself say yes.

He didn't want Yoongi to regret his choice, nor did he want to get hurt like that. He was so confused.

It wasn't until he heard shuffling from behind him when he slightly smiled and turned around, and ran his hands through the older's hair.

Yoongi opened one eye and smiled at Taehyung who continued to brush his hair.

"Morning." Taehyung spoke as Yoongi sat up and pecked Taehyung who got flustered.

"Ah- I've been waiting to do that." Yoongi stretched with a yawn following after.

"And good morning to you too~" Yoongi cooed, tapping Taehyung's nose as Taehyung scrunched his nose up.

"Hey,"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." Yoongi smiled.

"Me too." Taehyung said back.

________

Jin dropped food on the ground of Namjoon's cell. Namjoon looked up, smiling.

"Thank you." Namjoon said, not moving from his spot as Jin spilled out a few more packaged foods from under his shirt.

"I can tell you haven't been eating much, so that's the least I could do." Jin said, squatting down to Namjoon's level.

"Thanks.." Namjoon said as he looked down at the food.

"Just so you know," Jin started as Namjoon arched a brow.

"Hm?" He asked.

"I'm not leaving you until you finish that." Jin pointed at the food.

"Then I won't eat it if you get to be here." Namjoon chuckled as Jin shot him a disgusted face.

"Yeah, just eat already." Jin scoffed as Namjoon giggled, "Okay." He laughed.

_________

im gay no jk

UNEDITED