- 29 -

*little smut warning- don't come at me if it's bad and I'm embarrassed by this so-*

Jimin and Jungkook sat on separate sides of the bed, each still mad about the few arguments that had earlier. They both didn't bother to speak to each other although they were aching for each others voices, and touch.

Jungkook a little more than Jimin, Jungkook was obviously obsessed over Jimin by this point and hated not being close with Jimin at all. And it came to the conclusion where Jungkook couldn't handle being away from Jimin.

Jungkook crawled towards Jimin and hugged the older who jumped from shock of the sudden touch. Jimin looked down at Jungkook whose head was on his torso and was nuzzling it into his body.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered as he squeezed Jimin's body closer, like a craving that he couldn't stay away from. Jimin eyes travelled down to Jungkook's muscular arms and how they tensed whenever Jungkook squeezed the olders slimmer body.

Jimin gulped and sighed, wrapping his arms around the younger and holding him close back, as Jungkook smiled into the hug. Jimin felt awkward since he didn't say anything back to Jungkook's apology and here they were, cuddling like it's a normal thing.

Although, it really wasn't. It all came back to Jimin, Jeon Jungkook was a Prince, he was cuddling, he flirts with a Prince, he eats with him, he kissed him unexpectedly many times. It was all pressuring Jimin. Like what did Jimin do to be treated like this? Or given such a wonderful opportunity to be eligible to do this.

"Jungkook.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook hummed in response to Jimin's calling to him. "Do you ever think about your reputation as heir to the throne when you're with me?" Jimin asked as Jungkook pulled away and looked at Jimin.

"Of course I do, Jimin," Jungkook said cupping the olders face and Jimin leaned into the touch, "But why would I care when I'm with you. People can think what they think, but people can't tell everyone's fate nor happiness in one person." Jungkook said and pecked Jimin's lips. Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook neck and pulled him closer, both of their soft lips touching into a passionate kiss full of love.

Yeah, Park Jimin fell in love with Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Busan after all.

It only took a matter of minutes for the kiss to turn heated as Jungkook pushed Jimin back against the bed harshly, Jimin gasped as Jungkook took the opportunity to slip this tongue inside of Jimin's mouth and fought for dominance over the older.

His hands trailed up Jimin's shirt, feeling the hard abs that were across it until Jungkook stopped near the olders chest, pulling away from Jimin, he looked into the olders eyes for approval, Jimin gulped and nodded as Jungkook continued, moving his head back in, roughly kissing Jimin and unbuttoning his shirt, Jimin moaned into the kiss as Jungkook peeled Jimin's shirt off and he ran his hands down to Jimin's thighs and pushed the older up more as he lowered his head under Jimin's chin and started leaving wet kisses from there down.

Jimin threw his head back in pleasure as every worry that was once in his mind left, and was replaced by the sudden pleasure Jungkook was giving him through kisses or even just touching him. Jimin never thought just just a simple kiss would lead to something so hot and heated.

Jungkook kept his hands on Jimin's thighs as he pushed himself up and started leaving hot kisses on Jimin's neck. Jimin grabbed the younger's hair and pulled him closer as he felt his member spring up inside of his right pants, same as Jungkook's.

Jimin moaned once more as Jungkook licked up Jimin's neck and stopped, grasping the olders flesh between his teeth and sucking on the skin, leaving purple and blue hickeys over Jimin's once blank canvas.