- θ18 -

Yoongi was still sitting on the bleachers wit Taehyung who knew nothing about personal space at the moment. Their arms brushed against each other's as well as their thigh which Yoongi tried to avoid getting flustered over. Leo and Lia were at their feet, Lia was sleeping and Leo was staring Yoongi down which made him gulp.

"Leo, back down." Taehyung said as Leo growled once more and laid his head next to his sister's and started to fall asleep with low grunts following after as snores. Yoongi sighed in relief as Taehyung held a little frown.

There were no words shared between the two as they both stated at the other acts, war hung their movements as they did what they were bound to do for the last twenty four years.

"I don't understand.." Taehyung said, fiddling with his hands as he watched ahead of him, heaving a sigh. "My feelings I mean." He emphasized, gulping hardly that his adams apple was bobbing up and down.

Yoongi looked at him in confusion, "Jimin always told me to listen to my feelings for years, yet I never did." Taehyung explained, explaining himself.

"I was suffering through depression years back, and I still am now but it wasn't as bad as before." Taehyung confronted although it was hard for him to do so.

"I didn't show up home after practice one day.. Instead I was at the docks." Taehyung spoke, his eyes shaking as tears started to sting in his eyes.

"Jimin was there too and he asked what I was doing." He continued, he squeezed his hands together and looked down and chuckled, "I told him straight out that I was ending everything, that I was going to kill myself." Taehyung wasn't finished yet which brought twice as much pain to his heart remembering everything at the docks.

"Jimin talked to me about it, telling me how much I meant to my family, and the circus." Taehyung spilled out tears, an unending flow of them streaming down his cheeks. "Jimin kept me alive and that's why I'm open to him." Taehyung concluded, not wanting to say anymore.

"Why'd you tell my this?" Yoongi asked, questioning Taehyung's actions. "And why're you so clingy towards me." Yoongi said, his voice was stern as he kept looking ahead. Oh how he wanted to hug Taehyung, but he couldn't.

"Because, I just thought you show know and.. everything. So you'll understand why I think of others feelings more than my own. To avoid these thoughts.." Taehyung sobbed into his hands as Yoongi faced Taehyung now.

"What are you feeling when you're next to me, right here, right now?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who looked at the older.

"I feel warmth and love."

__________

Jimin and Jin were standing in the kitchen enjoying the food given to them by the chefs. So far, Jin was a great company for the younger who was oblivious to Jin's plan of getting the younger seeked by the Prince.

(I randomly wrote "Twas the night before Christmas" right here so-)

They were eating rice cakes, happily munching on them as the doors opened and one of the chefs came in, nodding towards Jin which Jimin didn't see since he was facing away from the chef.

"Lets get going, hm?" Jin asked, sliding the plate towards the chef and morning for Jimin to exit first. Jimin nodded and opened the door. He was oblivious to the fact the Prince was literally walking right next to him and Jin came out and started discussing with him where to go next, watching the Prince from the corner of his eye.

Jin could see the Prince was shocked, angry, jealous and confused. Jin wanted his plan to work so he slid an arm around Jimin's shoulder and pulled him closer as Jimin smiled at the kindness Jin has been showing him.

"Kim Seokjin." Jungkook pulled out the full name from gritted teeth and clenched fist. Jimin stiffened and turned around.

"Oh darn it, we were caught Jimin." Jin said ever so fairly as Jimin slowly turned around met with a a grumpy Jeon Jungkook. "You don't say." Jimin whispered as he watched Jungkook come closer and tank his arm away from Him and pull him into his chest.

"Seokjin, go to your stand now before I lash out on your ass." Jungkook growled at Jin who only smirked and winked Jimin, that made Jungkook clutch Jimin's arm ever so tightly. "Ouch, Jungkook!" Jimin pried the younger's hand off as Jungkook scoffed and crossed his arms.

"What are you doing here Jimin?" Jungkook spat, Jimin could tell he was jealous, and Jimin got an off feeling of seeing what happens when you push his limits.

"Why do you care?" Jimin smirked, crossing his arms and mocking Jungkook's position.

"Because I like you?" Jungkook starred the obvious.

"Oh, so blunt." Jimin giggled, not realizing he did in the first place.

"Just tell me why!" Jungkook was starting to loose his patience with the younger.

"Okay, Jin was at the mansion."

"Why was he at the mansion?"

"Because why not?" Jimin answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"What did you think of him when you saw him there?" Jungkook asked poking his tongue in the inside of his cheek.

"That he was hot." Jimin giggled fairly as Jungkook growled and whistled for his guards.

"Lock him in my room, and don't let him out. I'm taking care of Seokjin." Jungkook hissed at the as the nodded and one flipped Jimin over his shoulder.

"Ah- Jungkook! Wait no! I was kidding!" He shouted across the hall as Jungkook just waved at him and continued heading to Seokjin's post.

Jeon Jungkook was not the type to mess around with when it came to Park Jimin.

___________

Hoseok's mind was filled of Soyhee, and everything about her to her head and to her toes. Just thinking about it made his heart warm and a smile peel onto his face. She was literally perfect, but now that he thought of it a another person came into mind.

Taehyung.

He was now having mixed emotions which he hated, he entered the house seeing a note on the door, he took it off and read:

'Park Jimin will be at the castle for a few weeks.'

__________

A:N

Double update and 700 reads, just 300 more and we'll have 1K thank you all for reading and giving me support.

And sorry that this chapter was all over the place 🙏

A little sneak peek on Jimin and Taehyung's friendship and Taehyung's feelings.

Now all you guys need to know about is how Jimin also saved Lia the lion 😂

See you guys soon. Probably tomorrow since I'm an updating maniac.

UNEDITED.