- 39 -

~ Fair warning, this chapter has, um, smut! Yay...? Okay I'm embarrassed but whatever kids! ~

I can't write smut guys😭😭

__________

Jungkook was stumbling to his room with Jimin in his arms. The older wasn't making it any better by sucking on his neck and biting at it. It sent pleasure throughout Jungkook's body and made his legs shake. Jungkook groaned as Jimin licked his neck, that's when Jungkook gave up and slammed Jimin roughly on the wall, the hallway was silent, and Jimin's gasp filled it.

Jungkook's eyes held lust as he ran his hand up Jimin's shirt and sucked in his neck, Jungkook's hand roamed over Jimin's stomach, feeling the elders abs under his fingers made Jungkook more needy for Jimin's body as he gripped onto the olders hip, thrusting his hips forward and into Jimin's groin, rubbing their clothed members together as Jimin let out a slight moan.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hair as Jungkook bit his neck and ran his hands down to his growing erection, when Jungkook finally placed his hand on Jimin's erection, Jimin let out a gaspful moan, shivers running down his spine. Jungkook palmed Jimin, listening to the elders moans fill the hallway.

"J-Jungkook.." Jimin gasped as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's zipper to his pants. "B-Bedroom, pl-please?" Jimin gasped out as Jungkook clicked his tongue and roughly pulled Jimin into a few halls and into his room. Jungkook wasted no time, slamming the door and pushing Jimin on the bed.

Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it across the room, falling flat on Jimin, pressing their bodies together as he suddenly grinded on Jimin's body, Jimin grabbed a fistful of Jungkook's hair as he let out gasps of pleasure from the feeling.

Jungkook kissed Jimin roughly, biting Jimin's bottom lip and yanking it down like a hungry animal, slipping his tongue into Jimin's hit cavern as his hands worked, unbuttoning the elders shirt. Jungkook ripped the shirt off and unzipped Jimin's pants, pulling them down quickly to see the outline of Jimin's erection through his boxers, Jungkook wasted no time, kissing Jimin's stomach and lowering his boxers, growing closer to Jimin's cock.

Jungkook kissed around it, making Jimin hiss and shoot him a glare as Jungkook only chuckled. "Stop te-teasing dumbass." Jimin hissed as Jungkook arched a brow, making Jimin regret his words as Jungkook made no progress of getting to the olders cock, kissing around it so he could tease Jimin more.

Jimin groaned and thruster his hips up, making his groin hit Jungkook's chest, making the younger growl, wanting himself inside Jimin by now, but still kept his tease on no matter how needy he was. He slowly pulled Jimin's underwear down, biting his lip as Jimin hissed, feeling the cold air hit close to his cock. Once Jimin's underwear were finally off, Jungkook flipped Jimin around, running his hands up Jimin's back as the older gripped the blanket sheets, squeezing his eyes shut.

Jungkook pulled Jimin's hair back and put two fingers in front of Jimin's mouth, pressing them on his lips, "Suck." Jungkook demanded, making shivers run down Jimin's spine. By this point, the room was filled with heat, everything was escalating quickly.

Jimin put both of Jungkook's fingers in his mouth, sucking on then as Jungkook pulled his hand away from Jimin's hair and pulled both his pants and underwear off, letting his throbbing erection spring free, making sure to run it against Jimin's ass, making Jimin whine with Jungkook's fingers in his mouth. His tongue swirled around Jungkook's fingers, Jungkook pulled them out as Jimin gasped, "It's going to hurt for a minute," Jungkook whispered, his chest pressed against Jimin's, his fingers slowly pushing into Jimin as Jimin gasped at the little sting. Jungkook moved his fingers slowly at first, scissoring his fingers inside of Jimin as the older gasped heavily.