Shivani

Shivani and her twin brother who is younger by two minutes Steve were both born and raised in Seattle Washington they were both "loners" for they didn't have very many friends growing up Shiv as she was known by many or sometimes Shiva had only ONE.... not counting her brother.... a boy by the name of Blaine McDonough.... the "poor abused puppy starving for attention" rich kid.... Shiv and Steve were known as the "night and day" twins in their school for Steve was blonde like their mother and Shiv had black hair like their father.... her hair had natural red highlights (unless you chose to go completely black) that made her hair look like the night was on fire or perhaps a sunset at midnight.... even though that is technically not possible.... Steve's eyes are a golden hazel where as Shiv's are a mixture of amethyst purple, emerald green and electric blue.... 

Shiv had never met Blaine's father Angus who was never home to begin with especially after his wife committed suicide and HATED the housekeeper Frieda Bader who was one of the main sources of Blaine's abuse as a child as a matter of fact the only ...

Shiv had never met Blaine's father Angus who was never home to begin with especially after his wife committed suicide and HATED the housekeeper Frieda Bader who was one of the main sources of Blaine's abuse as a child as a matter of fact the only member of Blaine's family that she did meet was his grandfather.... Shiv had a temper that she tried very hard to control she was one of those types of people who would kill you just for looking at her in a way that made her uncomfortable and as an adult she DID do such things though the bodies of the people she killed were never found.... after the zombies were created she started bringing the brains to Meat Cute for distribution which was how she met Cissie who she calls CiCi because it pisses her off.... Frieda hated the fact that Shiv seemed to always come to Blaine's rescue and turn her "lesson in life" into something much more "happier" than it was meant to be.... the days Shiv caught Blaine licking the dirt off the floor she would stop him from doing so placing her hand on his shoulder making him look up into the sadness that was expressed in her eyes then go to find cleaning supplies and help him clean the mess, she would "put in her two cents" when she found Frieda beating Blaine for many unknown reasons with her large hands or whatever she could find that she knew would leave a mark the last straw was when she found Blaine locked up in his dog's crate and helped him out of it to stop the child from always coming to his rescue the housekeeper called his father and made up horrendous lies as to why Blaine should never see Shivani again and Angus called up her parents and made them make sure that their daughter would never see his son again they didn't have to leave Washington just switch schools and parts of town so that they were no longer close enough to see each other on a daily basis he also threatened them with the "I will make sure you never work again" threats and quite possibly a few others if they didn't do as "asked".... she was 10 years old when that "fateful" day came.... from the day they met Shivani and Blaine were practically inseparable the school always made sure that they had the same teachers every year for Blaine seemed to "behave better" if and when Shiv was in the classroom they even always had desks/seats next to one another after the day when she came over for the very first time Blaine had given her permission to enter his home whenever she pleased without having to knock she didn't come by EVERYDAY but she came by "often enough" one afternoon after school she came by and called out his name which is what she always did before entering when she didn't get an answer right away which is what he always did when he heard her call out his name she went and searched for him and found him in the area of the house where they used to keep the dog who had died a few months prior and saw him in the dogs crate "Blaine?!"  she whispers softly with a sad worried tone as she rushes over kneels down before the crate and unlocks it as their eyes lock as soon as he crawled out of the crate Blaine wraps his arms around her practically sitting in her lap as he held her and didn't let go until he heard Frieda screech angrily from behind them "what is going on here?!"  if it wasn't for the fact that Blaine held her down Shivani probably would have done something no 10 year old child would ever do to an adult but it wasn't how he held her that kept her from moving to beat the living tar outta the bitch it was the look of fear in her friends eyes that kept her where she was "get out of this house this instant young lady!"  Frieda screechingly orders stomping her foot "no!"  Shivani answers with a soft yet dangerous quietness in her tone and Frieda's eyes widen in surprise "I am not leaving!.... after all I had only just arrived.... you're not going to ruin your bosses son's playdate are you?!.... imagine what your boss would not only say but do if you do something that stupid!"  she adds with a dangerous calmness in her tone as she stands up gently bringing Blaine with her holding onto his arm as they start to stand than his hand as she turns to face Frieda unblinkingly staring the trying to be frightening and instead is FRIGHTENED elder "tsk tsk Frieda"  Shivani says coolly Blaine hides a smirk as he watches the fear show in his nannies eyes while looking at his friend's emotionless expression though he was curious as to how she did that "you freak!"  Frieda says "is that truly the best you can do Fre-fre?! (pronounced free-free [a "nickname" Frieda hates])"  Shiv asks Frieda growls and storms out of the room once out of sight Shiv bursts out laughing after a little while she stops then says "I really shouldn't have done that!.... I'm only going to make things worse!"  Blaine looks at her with a hint of concern in his eyes "but lets not focus on that!.... what are we doing today B?!"  she asks when she sees the light concern in his eyes he smiles and pulls her out of the house and into the backyard for he didn't want to be inside anymore anyway at that point in time Shiv knew that that day was going to be the last day she would ever see her best friend....

 what are we doing today B?!"  she asks when she sees the light concern in his eyes he smiles and pulls her out of the house and into the backyard for he didn't want to be inside anymore anyway at that point in time Shiv knew that that day was goi...

"You know

"You know.... everytime I walk in here I get this Sweeney Todd vibe don't you?!.... I LOVE it!!... though if they start serving up meat pies I am SOO outta here!"  Shivani teases as she walks into Meat Cute she hears a man softly chuckle "shut up!"  she hears Cissie growl lowly "now is that anyway to speak to your "friends" CiCi?!... after all I come baring gifts!"  Shiv teases then calls out with a projected voice "Luta!"  a smiling bald man walks out from the back of the shop "unless you don't want them!.... I'm sure I can find some one else who might....!"  Shiv says sarcastically as she hands a black backpack over to the man as he walks over to her and takes it then walks back into the back of the shop still smiling "who's brain did you steal this time?!"  Cissie asks Shiv shrugs "all I know is that he looked at me wrong and I wasn't in the mood to get looked at!"  Shiv replies "I suppose we should be grateful that you don't have any customers at the moment hmm"  she adds "brains.... really!?!"  she scoffs playfully shaking her head "brains brains the magical food the more you eat the more you....!"  someone sings in the back while clapping their hands rhythmically making Shiv chuckle softly and at that moment her eyes land on a familiar face a man with spiky snow white hair and mischievous bright blue eyes who hasn't said a word since she arrived just stood leaning up against the wall on the servers side of the deli with his arms crossed watching her, searching her "if your done you can leave!"  Cissie says roughly "but what if I wish to buy something?!"  Shiv teases playfully not taking her eyes off of Blaine "he's not for sale!"  Cissie replies "are you sure?!"  Shiv asks "you couldn't afford him anyway!"  Cissie says "I wouldn't be so sure about that!"  Shiv replies "what the hell!?!"  they hear Luta say from the back and he walks back to the front of the shop with a handful of crisp dollar bills "we should be paying you not the other way around Shiva"  Luta says looking at her in shock "oh that was in head number threes wallet.... it's the only other thing that didn't get burned.... I do believe that there is at least 10 thousand dollars if not more.... since I added whatever was in the others pockets as well.... altogether in the front pouch of the bag.... buy your girl something nice!"  Shiv replies ending with a tease "don't even think about it!"  Cissie orders Shiv walks around the counter and gets in Cissie's face passing Blaine as she does so "excuse moi!.... my money my rules CiCi! don't you DARE tell him how he and his backyard buddies who work harder than you EVER will can spend it!"  Blaine's eyebrow raises when he sees the fear in Cissie's eyes Shiv turns to the entertained Blaine and pulls out another wad of cash handing it to him "I still expect that date.... you know what they say "the customers always right".... though I am curious...."  she says walking over to him and looking up into his eyes which widen as their lips meet with a short sensuous kiss and let's go once she hears him moan softly "wow!!"  she whispers softly "I.... I should go!"  she says as she backs away from him "my numbers in the money band.... I'll be waiting for your call!"  he smirks at her as he watches her leave the store she had to stop herself from continuing the kiss making it last longer gripping his neck and pulling him down so she could deepen the kiss she didn't WANT to let his lips go she found that she may be addicted to the man who was once her friend a man who seemed to not remember her existence.... at all.... but seemed to become just as addicted to her as she is to him and all it took was just one look and a lock of the lips to taste it