A Zombified ⛄🦌🎄 Christmas🎅🤶❄

"So... what's your name?!"  Shivani asks the man who was now a part of "Team Z" "oh... right it's Drake"  he replies "it's nice to meet you Drake.... my names Shivani though most just call me Shiv or Shiva.... shall I go make you your first meal then?!"  she asks "I would appreciate that"  he replies Blaine at his wife slightly jealous that she offered to make him his first brain meal he was just going to give him a brain and not season it she smiles at Drake then kisses Blaine's lips then heads over to the fridge where they keep the brains Blaine follows her, stands behind her and chooses the brain he wanted Drake to eat she takes the brain out of his hands then turns around to face him after giving him one more kiss that lasted a few seconds longer than the last one she heads upstairs to the small makeshift kitchen they had in the employee break room.... a few minutes later Blaine walks upstairs and hears Shivani singing "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"  that was playing through her iPad he stood in the doorway listening to her beautiful eerie tones for a little while then walks up behind her and takes one of the earbuds out of her ear and coos "now I AM jealous!"  she turns her head to look at him with a smile and says "well when you turn back I will make you your first meal but if I recall correctly I do believe I made you your first zombie desert"  he chuckles then replies "this is true! and I would like that!"  she goes back to cooking on the portable gas stove and he stands by her side and helps her and they end up singing more Nirvana songs together their voices mixing in the most amazingly beautifully way.... Blaine carries the meal they made together down to the basement and even Don E got jealous at the five star quality meal Drake received Shivani stayed upstairs and took care of the Shady Plots customers that arrived as Blaine, Don E, Liv and Ravi watch Drake eat his first zombie meal.... after Ravi and Liv leave Shivani walks downstairs to check on the guys who were spending an awful long time down in the basement "so.... how is it?!"  she asks Drake who seemed to be taking his time eating his meal "delicious!"  Drake replies "ah the miracles of hot sauce!"  she teases the guys chuckle....

The next day Shivani opens the door to Shady Plots to find Ravi and Liv standing at the doorway "are we switching roles today Rav?"  she teasingly asks at first he looks at her confused then he chuckles "Blaine?!"  she asks he nods "he's in his office come on in"  she says waving them in then she walks them to where Blaine's office is "B.... you have visitors"  she says while standing in the doorway he looks up to see Ravi and Liv standing behind her and looks at them in confusion Ravi gives him a slightly nervous wave "I've got clients so I'll leave you three to your own business"  she adds then walks away Blaine's body sighs with disappointment as she leaves him alone with his "mortal frenemies" and his heart sinks when they give him their "terrible" news "how long have I got? if it's less than a couple of weeks I need to add brains to my Christmas wish list"  Blaine asks Liv and Ravi as Ravi takes a sample of his blood for testing "hard to say"  Ravi says as he finishes up taking the vial of blood and then the pulling the needle out of the bend of Blaine's arm "we're starting a pool you interested?"  Liv asks sarcastically "just when I thought I was out they pull me back in"  Blaine replies leaning back into his chair and pulling his arms back to add to the effect of him shouting "back in".... after Ravi and Liv leave Shivani walks into Blaine's office where he sat in his chair staring blankly out of the window she walks over and sits sideways in his lap like it was the most casual thing to do and Blaine seems to snap out of his funk once he feels her soft weight on his lap before he could say anything her lips meet his and her body turns so that she was now straddled in his lap and for the first time ever Blaine tries to stop her holding up his pointer finger with one hand and mumbling with a soft moan in his voice "w-wait!!"  she sits back in his lap tilting her head curiously at him "why do you have to be so adorable?!"  he moans regretfully "it isn't that I don't want this but I just got news that the cure is indeed not permanent and....!"  he adds but stops when she shrugs and asks "so?!.... do you think that will actually change anything between us?!.... how stupid can you be Blaine!? you were a zombie when we first started this whole.... what is it again!?!"  she asks "don't be like that!"  he groans "YOU are the one who stopped ME!!"  she says "I know!"  he groans "you're the one making a much bigger deal out of this than necessary!"  she says "I know!"  he groans "if we have to go back to spooning, fingering and eating each other out so that you feel "safe" then so be it!"  she says he chuckles "I told you Blaine you're stuck with me!.... and not JUST because divorce isn't cheap.... I love YOU no matter what form you be living as human or zombie!"  she tells him he chuckles "but I see that you need time to think so I will leave you too it!"  she adds climbing off his lap and starts to walk away "no!.... don't leave!!"  he begs softly grabbing her hand which she slips right back out of his grasp as she continues on her way his anger fumes to the point where he was ready to destroy everything in his office with just his fists and feet but he pushes it back pulls on the bottom of his shirt as though trying to flatten the non existent wrinkles in it heaves a heavy sigh and goes to work....

 don't leave!!"  he begs softly grabbing her hand which she slips right back out of his grasp as she continues on her way his anger fumes to the point where he was ready to destroy everything in his office with just his fists and feet but he pushe...

Shivani definitely DID give him time to think for he didn't see her again till around Christmas time.... Shivani walks into the morgue baring gifts for Ravi and his friends "I wasn't sure which ones you actually played so I bought a few select choices"  she tells him as she watches him open up the brand new Assassins Cred and Call of Duty "rewrap one and give it to your friend Major.... he doesn't have to know that you didn't buy it"  Ravi gasps with an excited chuckle as he opens the gifts "I haven't officially met Peyton so I just got her a dress she could use for work.... the receipt is wrapped with it if she wants to send it back and get something else.... I wasn't sure what sort of personality Liv has to live with this holiday season so I got her the biggest jar of the hottest hot sauce I could find hence the cart"  she teases Ravi chuckles then says "she ate a "Santa" brain"  she replies "ah so she's very merry now huh?!.... maybe I should have gotten her some liquor!"  Ravi laughs "well Merry Christmas Rav I'll see you later!"  she says with a wave and walks out of the morgue.... as she was driving she saw a very familiar muscular zombie walking down the sidewalk she pulls over far enough so that people could pass by her if need be then rolls down the window and shouts "hey Chief get in I have a Christmas gift for you that I think you're really going to enjoy all wrapped up in a pretty red bow and everything!"  Chief looks over at her with a confused expression on his face at first but once he realizes who was shouting at him he jogs over and climbs into the passenger side of her car shuts the door and buckles up then she drives to a small cabin in the woods just outside of Seattle and parks her car then climbs out Chief looks around him in confusion and she bends down to look at him through her open window patting the top of the car she asks "are you coming or what?!.... your gift is waiting for you inside!"  he climbs out of the car and follows her to the cabin looking through the window he sees a very familiar man tied to a chair in the middle of the living room with a plastic tarp laying underneath the chair "I usually take care of the assholes with a staring problem on my own but I thought that you might like the honors with this one"  she tells him with a smile in his excitement and without truly thinking about what he was doing Chief kisses Shiv then jumps back and looks at her apologetically "I won't tell him if you don't Chief!"  she teases with a chuckle and he looks at his friend with relief "now he thinks that this is some sort of kinky role play type of thing.... I just thought I should mention that!"  she adds and with those few words Chief's anger boils she opens the door for him and sees the man who thought he was waiting for her to come back eyes widen in fear and she smiles then heads back to the car and waits for Chief to finish.... once Chief comes back out with only a large paper bag in his hands then gets back into the car Shiv takes out her mobile phone and presses send then the cabin blows up Cheif looks at the now burning building in shock "I bought it about a week ago.... with insurance there isn't another house for miles also I already called the fire department so they should be on there way.... where too now Chief?!.... back to work?!.... just how much did you miss Don E and Blaine?!"  she teasingly asks "enough to kiss them too"  he types into his phone with an expression on his face that shows that he's joking then shows her what he wrote she laughs then backs up out of the driveway and heads to Shady Plots

 just how much did you miss Don E and Blaine?!"  she teasingly asks "enough to kiss them too"  he types into his phone with an expression on his face that shows that he's joking then shows her what he wrote she laughs then backs up out of the driv...