New Hair New Ideas👱🏻‍♀️💇🏻‍♀️

Shivani was back home when Blaine kidnapped his dad who KNEW that Shiv was the reason his son was now a zombie

Shivani was back home when Blaine kidnapped his dad who KNEW that Shiv was the reason his son was now a zombie.... again.... he almost seemed "proud" or at least he acted like he did.... when Shivani walks into the office at The Scratching Post she finds a man she did not expect to see there sitting in the "boss man's" chair she wasn't the only one not expecting to see the other person Blaine looks up from the brim of his fathers mafia hat as he reads the paperwork his father had just had a meeting about "you.... are not who I expected....!"  he says with a soft surprised tone "well then allow me to leave so you can try again!"  she replies with a small bite and starts to turn around and walk out of the office "NO!!"  Blaine softly shouts getting out of the chair, walking over to her and gripping her wrist gently he spins her around and starts kissing her with a feverishly hungry passion as though trying to make up for all the wrong he did with just one long kiss but she pushes him away then starts to walk out again but stops when she hears him say "I saw that your signature is on every piece of business my father worked on here"  she turns to face him and replies "yeah!.... so?!.... he even introduced me to all his business partners as his daughter in law!.... he made me part owner of this place!.... which I want no part of anymore so you can do whatever you wish with my half!.... give it to Don E!.... he's always wanted to feel like he was in charge and would never say no to money!.... I'm done!.... and gone!.... done with you!.... done with....!"  she starts "NO!"  he says in a soft low voice as though he can't believe what he's hearing "you blamed ME when I only started working at this place for YOU!.... so you would know more than you probably should have.... I wasn't even here when he gave the order to have you killed I was on my way home!.... I didn't put security cameras in this place like I did for Shady Plots maybe I should have! I don't know! but I had OTHER things on my mind so I didn't!.... not to mention that on top of what I take care of here I have to take care of what happens at Shady Plots.... do you know how much sleep I've actually been getting since I started all this SHIT!?!.... barely any because I knew that you would worry and wonder where I'd be!.... what I'd be doing!.... and WHO I'd be doing it with!.... I guess it's to much to ask you to TRUST me like I trust YOU!.... if I ever started doing anything for your fathers benefit I would shoot myself in the head!.... do you know that HE was the one who gave my mother the brain that turned me?!.... I would have thought Don E might have but he had no idea that she was a zombie to begin with nor had he ever met her before!.... as far as I know anyway.... so it didn't make any sense!.... I have to get back to Shady Plots.... goodbye DeBeers!!"  she says then she walks out of the office he watches her leave with a sadness he never thought he would feel as a zombie but that was the type of person she was she could make him feel completely human when he wasn't he held back the tears that threatened to fall then walked back to the desk sat down and waited for the one he was actually expecting to see walk in with fear in his eyes....