🧪🧫The Science Within Itself🧑🏼‍🔬🥼

Blaine and Shivani walk into the employees entrance and Don E and Chief look at them once they hear the metal door open "where have you been? new shipment came in we didn't know if you...."  Don E says "boys the night I had Mr. Boss nabs me slits my throat and buries me in a hole"  Blaine says "wait what?"  Don E asks looking from Blaine to Shiv "this all happened AFTER he had sex with Candy.... it's like she's some kind of bad omen, luck or something!"  she teases Don E and Chief look at her in shock "no need for concern you see because it seems like I'm a zombie again so I bounced back what should concern us though is our friend Drake part of the point of having a guy inside Mr. Boss' operation.... is getting a heads up when something like this is coming"  Blaine says "we didn't know anything"  Don E says pointing his finger up and moving it from him to Chief and Chief shrugs "yeah if history is any guide I'm sure you're right silver lining though Mr. Boss thinks I'm dead let's let him keep thinking that you remember that hole we dug for Major?  yeah? I need you to take that and bury it there instead we're gonna we're going to shut down for now lay low.... you're probably wondering why.... after all I've been through do I look all pristine.... well that's because my wonderful sexy wife and her brother found me, clothed me, feed me and even washed me.... well my wife washed me.... it would have been pre-tty awkward if her brother had joined us in the shower.... SO Chief it is now your duty to keep an extra close eye on her just like you did when you were kids.... Mr. Boss had his minions call her with my location and reasoning for being there so.... who knows what they have planned for her and if ANYTHING should happen to my wife then hell hath no fury capish?!"  Blaine says Cheif nods "good!.... well I'm going upstairs.... even though they did all those things I imagine my cheeks could use a little color and with my beautiful wife not being the type to wear makeup we don't have any at home so.... ta"  Blaine says taking Shiv's hand and starts walking upstairs.... Blaine looked over at Shivani and noticed how tired she looked "I am so sorry.... I should have....! I hate to say this love but.... pick a casket and go take a nap"  he says waving at their many selection she chuckles then replies "just point out the one you fucked Candy in and I'll know which one I WON'T choose!"  he laughs then says "I do believe that that one is gone already love"  she replies "PLEASE tell me that they cleaned it first!"  he chuckles takes her hand in his then kisses her lips and says "goodnight my love"  she teases with a smile "good morning"  he smiles and she walks away allowing him to keep her hand until she was to far away for him to hold it she chooses a Ebony wood casket with ivory velvet trim that was on one of their highest display shelves opens it up climbs inside lays down closing the lid as she does so then closes her eye and falls asleep....

 pick a casket and go take a nap"  he says waving at their many selection she chuckles then replies "just point out the one you fucked Candy in and I'll know which one I WON'T choose!"  he laughs then says "I do believe that that one is gone alrea...

Shivani woke to see Blaine leaning up against one of the lower near the floor casket displays "sorry I just had to see this!"  he teases as she opens the top of the casket and sits up she turns to look at him with a smile rolling her eyes and shaking her head he chuckles then walks over to help her out he places his hands on her hip and lifts her out of the casket then sets her down beside him and kisses her lips "I suppose I should get to work"  she says he smiles at her.... Shivani was cleaning Blaine's office and Blaine was "trying" to distract her standing behind her with his hands on her hips nibbling on her lower ear lobe and neck as she dusted when they hear Major call out "Blaine?"  then a few footfalls and another "Blaine"  Blaine leans back rising his head up in the air as though groaning in annoyance "go.... have your fun.... remember he doesn't know that you've reverted back yet and let me actually work not concentrate on your teasing"  she says with a smile in her tone he smiles then kisses her lips and walks out of the office a few seconds later she hears Blaine say "what's the word? boo?"  and she chuckles "this is you? you're a zombie again?"  Major asks "yep back on the brain gang dang"  Blaine replies Shiv chuckles "crap I got the impression that we might have longer"  Major replies "he had a little help"  Shiv whispers to herself as she moves on to the next room and starts cleaning she worried that with the way he was turned back might quicken his third death or make living as a zombie worse for him even with the "human-looking" makeup on Blaine still looked pale like he was sick Candy was bad at makeup but she wasn't THAT terrible and with how often Blaine "needed" to look more "zombie" before he turned back she was actually getting a little bit better after all she had LOTS of practice.... "yeah I don't think Ravi factored in mitochondrial metabolism as an effect of the interaction.... whoa I'm so sorry this nerd brain I ate is so annoying"  she hears Blaine say as she cleans the room next to the one he and Major were in she chuckles.... "I think it's kinda cute!"  Blaine hears Shivani tease as she walks towards him he chuckles "you two behaving yourselves?!"  she teasingly asks "never love!"  Blaine replies kissing her lips "good boy!"  she teases patting his ass he chuckles "hey Major"  she says looking over at their guest "hey!"  Major replies "well if you two will excuse me I have to get back to work.... go back to your original conversation like I never came in and bothered you"  she says Major chuckles then says with a smile "will do!"  she smiles and walks past Major and heads towards the supply closet to put her dusting "tools" away "bottom line is...."   Blaine starts "I'm going to end up a zombie again?"  Major finishes "and then die yeah that's a part of it too apparently"  Blaine replies with a long sigh "heavy right? anyhoo don't worry your pretty little head about it we got our best minds working on a cure"  Blaine adds after that Shiv couldn't hear anymore cause she headed down to the basement to check on Chief and Don E and see how they were fairing....

A few minutes later Shivani gets a call from Ravi asking her to ask Blaine to come down to the morgue because he had a "hopeful" potential cure she chuckled at the fact that he called her and not Blaine but she understood they weren't exactly bosom buds she walks upstairs and finds Blaine still standing by the display casket that she found him and Major talking earlier he was now staring into space with a mixed expression on his face "B!"  she says softly from behind him he turns around to face her "hmm?!"  he asks she looks at him with an expression of worry that only lasted half a second "Ravi just called he said he might have a potential cure and was wondering if you were willing to play guinea pig.... well he didn't use ALL of those words but the intent was there"  he chuckles "better to test it on the enemy than the friend huh?!.... they won't miss ME when I'm gone"  he replies she walks over to him and takes his hand in hers "don't talk like that!.... I'll miss you!.... Chief, Don E.... Candy...."  she says softly he smiles and slide his free hand up her cheek and says softly "you are the only one that matters"  he kisses her lips then asks "so!.... when did he want to see me?!"  she replies "whenever you can find the time.... I mean are ready"  he chuckles "I'll be back shortly my love"  he says kissing her again then he walks past her and towards the door "I love you.... and don't you think it would be wise to use the employees entrance?!"  she asks he chuckles then says "so true!.... and I love you too"  he turns and heads towards the basement trying his hardest not to cry sure he showed his sentimental side to her but he was feeling it even more so now he wondered if it was the brain or the fact that he just might actually be dying after being turned the first time he never thought he would die and once he met her.... again.... he had something besides the money and the power of being the man HE always wanted to be the "greatest" most brilliant elusive criminal in all of Seattle and perhaps the world but SHE made him want more perhaps even a family though he feared that he might end up just like his father he knew that she would make a great mother.... Blaine saw Shivani leaning up against the back of the hearse and he chuckles "what?! the traffic is like death itself!.... and it may not be wise for the Grim Reaper to be seen driving.... you know.... traffic cams and such!"  she says defensively he chuckles "just can't live without me huh?!"  he teasingly asks as he walks over to her "nor would I want to!.... but I was thinking more along the lines of not being able to leave you alone you're like a child with his hand caught in the cookie jar!"  she teases and the smile that was on his face disappears "I'm sorry bad analogy!"  she says softly with a sadness in her voice "no.... it's alright love!.... I'm glad you're here.... I can't do this alone!"  he says softly sliding his knuckles up her cheek she smiles a small sad smile then walks towards the drivers side of the car and climbs in he watches her with sad eyes then walks over to the passenger side and gets in once he was seated he turns to look at the back of the hearse "I half expected to see a coffin back there!"  he jokes she lets out a half hearted chuckle and starts driving he looks over at her sadly and places his hand on her thigh which he feels jump at his touch which has never happened before at least not when HE touched her he climbs in the back and sits down with his back leaning up against the back of her seat