Hey Mr Boss Man🤵🏻‍♂️

Shivani walks around with Blaine as he lets people know that they will be starting the service soon she notices Blaine start to get nervous and stumble with his words when one of the men he was speaking too turns to face him "excuse me we'll be st...

Shivani walks around with Blaine as he lets people know that they will be starting the service soon she notices Blaine start to get nervous and stumble with his words when one of the men he was speaking too turns to face him "excuse me we'll be starting.... the uh...." Blaine starts "the service will begin in a momentarily so if you're actually here for it then I'd suggest you head down to the chapel" Shivani says with a fake business-like smile "thank you" the man replies with a smile and a small bow then he turns and walks towards the chapel "thank you" Blaine whispers in a tone only she could hear she smiles at him and pats his hand "we're each others strength Blaine no need for you to get all weak in the knees just yet!" he chuckles "Mr. Boss?!" she asks looking into the chapel at the small man who keeps looking back at them Blaine nods "come on!" she says softly and she leads him downstairs once they were downstairs she lets go of his hand and walks over to the small vinyl record player then moves the needle to the center of the vinyl record that was already on there and they hear classical music play through the speakers then she turns around and holds her hand out to him and says "dance with me!" he chuckles softly then walks over to her takes her hand in his as he bows lowly and kisses her knuckles softly then he brings her close to him and they begin to slow dance until they hear Mr. Boss say from behind them "Mozart?" they stop dancing and turn to face him as he stands on the bottom steps "Debussy" Blaine replies shocked that Mr. Boss followed them down the stairs and was watching them for who knows how long without being heard though his wife is very distracting she always has a way of making him forget all his troubles just by being in the same room with him she also has a way of making him feel braver than he actually is "so close.... such a beautiful woman you have there!.... you sure are a lucky man!" Mr. Boss says "state your business or leave!" Shivani says "oh and quite the brave little spitfire too really lucky!" Mr. Boos replies "come on Blaine don't look so surprised I never forget a face" he adds as though doing what she "ordered" him to do as he walks the rest of the way into the basement Blaine steps in front of his wife and places a protective arm around her waist as he says "I'm surprised you remember me the owner of a major league team usually doesn't remember the bat boy" Mr. Boss replies "the good owners do and you were more than a bat boy you were an intriguing double-A prospect likely to play in the bigs" Blaine says with halfhearted sarcasm "had I known" Mr. Boss replies "looks like you've done well for yourself here.... with the sexiest wife in all of Seattle at your side this place and must've cost a pretty penny who prepares your taxes?" Blaine says "I've got a guy" Mr. Boss replies sarcastically "oh a guy I hear he's good you know as small business owner yourself.... you probably know when a employee leaves his job.... two weeks notice is standard" Blaine takes his wife's hand in his and gives it a squeeze "about that um.... I saw things at that boat party things that still haunt me I spent a couple of weeks shivering in a dark room and I decided it was a sign I needed a change" Mr. Boss replies "a sign huh?" Blaine nods "you think that god was so desperate for you to change your ways that he slaughtered those innocent people to make a point?" Mr. Boss asks "well we're talking about the same guy that thought Noah's ark was a solid plan so...." Blaine replies with a chuckle "given the circumstances I'm inclined to let lack of proper notice slide" Mr. Boss says "thank you?" Blaine replies questioningly unsure how to take the news he just heard for he knew that there was something otherwise diabolical that Mr. Boss was scheming and knowing his luck it had to do with money....