Viva La Renegade

The next day Blaine was brought to the SPD for questioning and Shivani rode in with him "it's alright B

The next day Blaine was brought to the SPD for questioning and Shivani rode in with him "it's alright B.... I'll go visit Steve while you flirt with Clive!"  she teases he chuckles then asks "what about Liv?!"  she replies "nah!.... from what I hear she ate the brain of some hockey player so she might be a little to rough even for you!"  he laughs then asks "is that so?!"  she smiles then replies "Mmm-hmm!"  she slides her hand up and down his thigh his body quivers as he lets out a low moan.... "Blaine DeBeers table for three"  Shivani hears Blaine say to Liv and Clive when Detective Harris took him inside she chuckles softly shaking her head since she wasn't the one being called in the other officers wouldn't let her go past the waiting room she gets up from her seat and an officer asks "where do you think you're going I told you....!"  she replies "to visit my brother as I do EV-ER-Y-DAY!"  the officer asks "who's your brother?!"  she replies "well you all know him as "vampire Steve" but to me he's just Steve he works in the tech office.... oh and I might also visit Ravi in the morgue.... I never know when y'all will ever let my husband go.... if I didn't know any better I'd say ya' all have a major undeniable crush on him!"  the officer looks at her in surprise as she walks towards "the nerd room".... officer Harris walked into the two places Shivani said she would be as soon as Peyton came by to free Blaine from captivity the two of them walk from the nerd room to the main room where Clive was talking to Peyton "mind if I do it Harris?!"  Shiv asks he looks at her then nods and she heads towards the interrogation room Blaine looks at Shivani in surprise as she opens the interrogation room door he shoots out of his chair walks over to her and hugs her "I am so sorry my love"  he whispers softly into her ear "the mayor sent his patsy to set you free so I'm uncertain why you're apologizing to me!"  she replies he looks at her oddly "that is unless you WANT to stay here! I'm sure Harris can find you a nice comfy cell to stay in for.... what is it....?! 48 hours that they can hold a prisoner.... 24?!"  he chuckles "no way!.... I want to go home!.... I want to be with you!"  he say softly sliding his thumb down her cheek "then let's go!"  she replies.... as Blaine and Shivani walk out of the interrogation room Liv looks over at them and asks "why is Blaine out of interrogation? hey! who said you could go?"  Peyton gets up out of her chair looks over at the three of them and replies "I did"  her eyes held a sadness as she looks at Blaine and Shivani holding hands and looking happy together "Fillmore-Graves called the Mayor's office, said their investigator solved the case"  Clive adds getting out of his chair Liv looks over at her two friends and says with disbelief "you've got to be...."  Peyton stops her from continuing by saying "and in no uncertain terms, to release Blaine immediately"  as he and Shivani were halfway out of the room signing themselves out Blaine turns to face the other three and says pointing his fingers at them "thanks for having me over, guys let's do it again soon, huh?"  Liv replies looking over at him "yeah? how about right now, ten-ply?"  she starts to take her outer jacket off as though ready to fight and Clive rushes over and holds her back as he says "easy, tough guy"  Blaine chuckles then says "there's never a dull moment with you two"  Shivani looks over at her husband and teases "let's go Blaine before you end up as a permanent resident here!"  he turns smiles at his wife and says "whatever you say love!"  he walks over to her kisses her lips then takes her hand and they leave the SPD building...."that was a very foolish thing to do!"  Shivani says as she and Blaine walk out of the Police Department "yeah.... but fun!"  Blaine replies "I know it's the brain she's on but she could lose her job over that so while it may be fun for you it might not be so fun for her.... she may be older when it comes to her zombie state than I am but she's more.... emotional so she has less control over some of the personalities she takes on than I do so it's all much harder for her.... I'm used to holding back but Liv.... just like the rest of her friends the poor girls an open book with one too many covers!"  she tells him he looks at her sadly "don't apologize to me!.... the one person you SHOULD apologize to you probably never will.... not that she would take it with less than a grain of salt with this current personality she has...."  she says he nods knowing that she's right.... again.... "get in I'll drop you off at Romeros"  Shivani says as she walks over to the drivers side of their car Blaine sighs "yes dear!"  she chuckles making him smile as they both get into the car and drive off....