Sometime You Have To Die 🪦To Feel Alive🧬

That night Blaine stays at Shady Plots to play his game even though it disgusted him to even think about making love to Candy the woman annoyed him like no other but Shivani was right she was easy TOO easy he believed that Shivani could sense the ...

That night Blaine stays at Shady Plots to play his game even though it disgusted him to even think about making love to Candy the woman annoyed him like no other but Shivani was right she was easy TOO easy he believed that Shivani could sense the change in him just like he could feel it coming back the hunger was low but his body it felt like it was dying and as a funeral director he knew death when Candy fell asleep after he fucked her he almost cried but instead he climbed out of the double casket walked over to the organ and started playing then he saw the light that was attached to the organ click off though he knew that Steve had just changed the bulb when he came over the day before so he got up and went to check on how it may have happened and he saw that the cord was pulled out of the socket and he ended up becoming a prisoner of Mr. Boss.... Shivani woke up to a phone call from one of Mr. Boss' buffoons and was told that they had Blaine that he was dead and where she could find his body to give him a proper burial she got up out of bed then quickly got dressed and rushed out of her condo then knocked on her brothers door he answered almost immediately "I'm sorry if I woke you.... it's Blaine.... they....!" she says quickly before he could even ask what she was doing at his door at the ungodly hour before sunrise her voice came out like she just got done running a marathon even though they live right across from one another he looks at her with a worried expression "they think they killed him but he was starting to turn back.... they buried him!.... I need....!" once he hears that he rushes into his place grabs a shirt and a pair of jeans then his jacket and rushes out of his apartment and follows her to her car and they drove off.... once they reach where Blaine was buried the stand over the fresh grave "should we cast a spell of something?!" she teases he chuckles as he hits the dirt with the point of his shovel that he carried with him and they work together to unbury Blaine once they were finished Steve carries Blaine out of the hole and to the car then he gets in the driver seat and drives off Shivani climbed into the backseat where he had laid the still dead Blaine and started to put the clothes that Steve brought with them on him "where too?!" Steve asks looking in the rear view mirror as he drove "there's only one place I can think of...." she replies "the morgue" he finishes for her and she nods "Ravi might not be to happy with me when we do get there but they would never question a "dead" body" she says he chuckles "the one thing that I find odd is.... why did they call me?!.... did they think by telling me where my husband was killed and buried.... in his boxers no less!.... that it would help them gain "brownie points" and get on my "good side"?!.... that I would go against him and feed them information on his past doings?!.... I would never!.... sure I have my faults but I'm not like that!" she adds Steve looks at her sadly through the rear view mirror but says nothing.... once they get to the morgue Shivani says to Steve "I need you to go to my place and get one of the "Z" meals.... please!" Steve nods and starts to walk out of the morgue when he hears her whisper softly "thank you Steve" he turns to look at her and says "you're my sister Shiv.... I'd do anything for you!" she smiles and he turns and continues on his way he already had her keys so he didn't have to ask for them but he still worried about her what would happen to her if Blaine never woke up? she would probably go on a rampage and kill every asshole involved in Blaine's death which just might be interesting for he knew that there was nowhere that they could hide that she wouldn't find them.... eventually....