Brain Inspection🧠

Shivani was at the morgue visiting Ravi after having lunch with her brother Steve he was a little busy opening a body and asked her to get his drink out of the fridge for him when she opened the fridge up she saw some very recognizable yellow lunc...

Shivani was at the morgue visiting Ravi after having lunch with her brother Steve he was a little busy opening a body and asked her to get his drink out of the fridge for him when she opened the fridge up she saw some very recognizable yellow lunch pails inside "having a snack-a-thon with your clients are we?!"  she teases "huh?!.... oh.... yeah.... right those....!"  he says dragging his words slightly "my mom drops by and brings me lunch sometimes.... you know how moms get.... it's quite helpful cause I tend to forget to make one sometimes...."  he adds "I didn't know you're mom was down from London?!.... when are you going to introduce me?!"  she replies teasingly and he flinches slightly "it's ok Ravi everyone's entitled to their secrets.... but you should know we females have ways to get the truth outta any man!"  she teases wiggling her eyebrows playfully he chuckles "though I think I can leave this one alone"  she adds as she closes the door and brings him his bottle of water that he had asked for and he seems to sigh in relief "thanks"  he says as he takes the bottle from her she smiles at him and they start up their conversation right where they left off before he asked for the water.... when she leaves the morgue she drives to Meat Cute and walks into the back where Julien was working on packing up a few of the meals for the clientele "hey Julien do you think it would be ok if I borrow a few of the delivery pails?!"  she asks Julien looks up at her questioningly "you found the moon dust brains!"  he says as though something clicked and he knew why she was asking for them "maybe or maybe I just need some for a few deliveries of my own.... I do have a neighbor who's a zombie.... the ones I have are getting kind of old and I gave Blaine my card so I'm kinda strapped for cash at the moment"  she replies he nods his head to where they keep the lunch pails "thanks!"  she says as she walks over to where he nodded and took as many of them as she could carry then headed back to her car and drove to the crematorium where the bodies of the men she's killed get taken "hey Matthew I've come for my weekly supply.... and you know me I'm not picky.... as a matter of fact the ones I feed like the variety"  she says to the man working the furnace as she places all the lunch pails down on a nearby table "hey Shiv sure let me go get them for you"  he replies and he rushes off to his chest freezer to go get what she asked for Matthew never asked any questions his son was turned by a zombie a week after the Massacre happened he was actually quite grateful that there was someone out there who was so kind to the ones who's worlds were turned upside down after such an event which is one of the main reasons he allowed her to bring her dead to his crematorium that and he also took some of the brains from the bodies himself Shiv had even taken the time to teach him how he could cook the brains so that they didn't taste like brains anymore.... a few minutes later the lunch pails were packed and she was headed back home.... she had to make the lunch pails look just like the ones she saw in the morgue fridge.... then she headed back to the morgue where luckily both Liv and Ravi weren't in at that moment and she switched each lunch pail that she brought with her with the ones that were inside the fridge.... she had snuck a peak inside one of the lunch pails when she first saw them so she knew just what they should look like.... and then she once again left the morgue and headed to Meat Cute....