Preach It Bro! 🤲📿🙏⛪

"Is it just me or does she look like a drunk when she has a vision?!"  Shivani asks as she walks into Blaine's office where he was being questioned by Agent Dale and some guy she didn't recognize "maybe high?!

"Is it just me or does she look like a drunk when she has a vision?!"  Shivani asks as she walks into Blaine's office where he was being questioned by Agent Dale and some guy she didn't recognize "maybe high?!.... on what I'm not sure!"  she adds as she walks over and stands by Don E who says in a sing song voice as Dale pulls out of her vision "she's back"  Shivani says in a low voice "round and round and round she goes where she stops nobody knows!"  as Dale asks "either of you into weird sex party masks?"  Blaine replies as Shivani walks over and sits on his lap "I'm surprised I don't have mine on"  Shivani looks at her husband and teases "why was I not told about this?! and when were you going to allow me to join?! you bad man!"  she playfully slaps his chest he chuckles "which one of you owns a 9mm with a suppressor?"  Dale asks "not I, said the fly"  Blaine replies "not me, said the flea"  Don E adds "I own a Colt  but I don't suppress anything!"  Shivani says Dale stares at her with wide eyes as Blaine laughs "you boys are heading for a fall I hope I'm the one who gets to do the pushing"  Dale says as she stands up leans onto the desk and looks Blaine right in the eyes "winter is coming you say Moriarty!.... should I grab my coat Sherlock?!.... bundle up nice and warm!.... oooo maybe have some hot cocoa!"  Shivani asks hugging her body to Blaine's curling up against him as though he was her blanket the heels of her feet on the edge of his chair so that her knees are bent next to his arm her hand grips the v of his shirt as she places her head on his shoulder making him chuckle as he wraps his arms around her and starts rubbing her back as though to warm her right up.... when Shivani went to go visit Steve at work he was in Dale's office explaining how he couldn't get what he thought he could get for them "they must be having fun!"  she teases as she stands next to Clive at his desk looking in on her brother, Dale and the guy she still didn't know the name off Clive chuckles "hey can you please do me a favor and tell Steve that I came by.... I have the lunch shift at Romeros today so I can't stay long"  she asks "sure"  Clive replies "thanks C... see you around"  she waves at him then at Steve who she could see through the somewhat open white blinds Steve waves his fingers in his usual greeting looking at her oddly as he watches her leave then sees Clive mouth out the word "work"  and nods in an "ah!" formation.... Shivani sat inbetween Blaine and Angus during lunch and listened to them talk in silence "God's mercy provided and the people were fed look at this place on the lips of every zombie in Seattle, you've become quite the successful businessman if your mother were alive today...."  Angus says "maybe we shouldn't"  Blaine interrupts and he feels Shivani gently squeeze his thigh "she would have loved this the two of us sharing meals conversing.... and she would have loved you for the way you love and except my son"  Angus says looking at Shivani who doesn't reply but uses the ol' taking a bite/fork in the mouth excuse not to do so "when will you finally accept my invitation to join us at the church?"  Angus asks Blaine "soon I don't know if you've been keeping up with the news"  Blaine replies "news beyond the wall doesn't hold much interest for me anymore"  Angus says "it should do you want your flock to survive?"  Blaine asks "I want zombies to survive I want our faith to survive I would love to be there to see all of my prophecies come true, but I fear that's not my fate I am merely the Baptist John"  Angus replies "is that so? and where should we be looking for Zombie Jesus?"  Blaine asks Angus looks at him Blaine laughs "you shouldn't laugh, son I hear your voice, and I hear echoes of the voice of God"  Angus tells him Blaine looks at his wife with a worried expression she places her hand over his and says softly looking into his eyes "if you wish to go I will go with you.... you're not alone in this and you never shall be!"  he smiles a small sad smile and kisses her lips "Mmm hot sauce!"  she hums teasingly he chuckles Angus smiles at the two of them as she says "that's what I like to see a true smile on your face.... I love you"  he replies softly with a smile "I love you"....