Space Nirvana🌌

"Wow!.... what's the occasion?!"  Shivani asks Blaine when he comes out of their bedroom in a suit "well my dear darling Shiv WE are going to the EMP to hear Kurt Cobain's unreleased demos before anyone else in the world"  he replies showing her two blue and white tickets "we?!"  she asks playfully "we've been together for over a month now my love!.... it's about time I get to show you off to the rest of the world!.... let them know that you are mine and mine alone!"  he coos as he walks up behind her presses his body up against hers placing his hands on her hips and his lips near her ear "oh really?!.... is that the plan?!"  she teases turning around to face him wrapping her arms around his neck and looking up into his eyes "yes, yes it is!"  he murmurs then he kisses her lips she chuckles softly "oh and I have already pick out your dress for the occasion.... though you are free to change your mind if you wish you look ravishing no matter what you wear even more so when you wear nothing at all!"  he tells her she laughs softly and he kisses her "Mmm!.... I just can't get enough!"  he moans softly then kisses her again "am I supposed to be getting dressed or....?!"  she asks "well....!"  he says with a smile then he takes a step back and watches her walk away from him and into their bedroom to change into the long/short sexy dress he put on the bed for her to change into.... Blaine's eyes widen as Shivani walks out of the bedroom in the very dress he chose for her he places his hand on his heart as it felt like it stopped beating for a few seconds by the sight of her beauty which shined even more when she smiles at him "shall we?!"  he asks bending his arm so that she could loop hers through it "we shall!"  she replies as she walks over and slides her arm through his and links them together "oh.... I do have to stop at Meat Cute to check up on a few things but after that...."  he tells her as they walk towards the door "that's fine"  she replies as he opens the door and they walk out of their condo and head towards the elevator he smiles at her "you look absolutely ravishing by the way!"  she looks over at him and teases "oh fishing for a complement I see!"  he chuckles then replies "no just serving a bit of well deserved flattery"  she shakes her head "I know"  he sighs lowering his head a bit then he looks up at her with just his eyes and she chuckles making him smile....

"  he tells her as they walk towards the door "that's fine"  she replies as he opens the door and they walk out of their condo and head towards the elevator he smiles at her "you look absolutely ravishing by the way!"  she looks over at him and te...

Blaine walks to the front of Meat Cute where his gorgeous date waits patiently for him looking out the front window "you ready?!"  he asks as he walks up behind her and he sees her smile in the reflection of the window and they both leave Meat Cute and head for the exhibit "don't make any lunch plans on Thursday.... I have been invited to Kaiser's club and I want you to be my date for that as well.... I know it's mainly going to be all business"  he tells her as they reach her car  "as you wish my liege!"  she teases with a bow and he chuckles as he opens the passenger side door for her and waits till she climbs in before he closes it then walks over to the drivers side opens his own door then climbs in himself and drives off while putting on his seat belt.... Blaine and Shivani had a blast at the exhibit she even got him to dance with her though she could get any man to do ANYTHING for her if she truly wanted too Blaine had no idea what he wanted to pay more attention to the exhibit or the woman at his side and in her own little way she helped him do both when she was around he didn't care that they were the only ones dancing he didn't care what other people said or thought about what he was doing though if they said anything about her that he didn't like, looked at her or tried to touch her in any way he was ready to kill them with just a look.... after the show they went to dinner and she listened to him speak about the exhibit with an excited tone as though it had inspired him in more ways than even he could imagine his eyes never left hers as he spoke for he loved the little sparkle they held within as she listened.... he drove them home and as they stood in front of their front door he says "remember.... Thursday!"  she chuckles "where are you going now?!.... I mean you act as though we don't live together"  she opens the door a crack "oh.... right!"  he replies with a silly smile she laughs softly and his lips meet hers then he walks the two of them inside... their clothes end up creating a trail from the doorway to their room as the front door shuts behind them and they continue to kiss all the way from the door to the bedroom.... on Thursday Blaine once again brings Shivani to Meat Cute with him and this time he takes her to the back where he chats with Julian and Luta Julian was smart enough to hide the fact that he was drooling over Shiv in her short club dress but Luta made it WAY to obvious and Blaine did his best to ignore it as he held her as close to his side as possible making sure that his buffoons knew that she is HIS  and ONLY his "it was transcendent these demos filled in gaps about Kurt Cobain I didn't even know existed it showed his musical progression from Fecal Matter to Nirvana"  he tells Julien and Luta who look at him stupidly "Fecal Matter was his first band, you guys"   he tells them "Fecal Matter? that's, like, uh, poo, right?"  Luta asks Shiv does her best to hide a chuckle that comes out as a smile "yes, Luta it's like poo"  Luta chuckles nodding his head with a smile Julien then asks as though he was trying to change the subject "so, uh, what's with the get-up?"   Blaine replies "my lunch with Lawrence Kaiser is today and it's not a "get-up" I am a sartorial chameleon Indie rock scene, country club I fit in everywhere"  once again Shiv hides a chuckle and he clicks his tongue as he hides a smile knowing full well that on the inside she was laughing at him but in a "nice" way "I think he looks rather sexy as always!"  Shiv comments as she playfully fixes his already straightened tie while looking into his eyes Blaine's mobile phone vibrates in his front pocket he takes it out and looks down at the text "there's our zombie powerbroker now"  he takes Shiv with him as he walks over to the small office he picks up his suit jacket off the back of the office chair then walks back into the room as though just remembering something leaving Shiv where they had stopped "oh, and Julien go ahead and take care of our little gym rat problem I'd do it myself, but Lowell Tracey's invited me to preview the new Pocket Dial album"  he says as he puts on his jacket with a little help from Shiv who walked back in to help him "who?"  Julien asks "you need to listen to something other than Bob Seger, my man"  Blaine says with a small chuckle then he leads Shiv out the back door opening not only the back door to the shop but also the waiting limo's back door....

 on Thursday Blaine once again brings Shivani to Meat Cute with him and this time he takes her to the back where he chats with Julian and Luta Julian was smart enough to hide the fact that he was drooling over Shiv in her short club dress but Luta...

"Um.... Blaine!?!"  Shiv says softly after she slide in and sees a man staring at her and she slides over so that Blaine could slide in "Mr. Kaiser? I didn't think we'd be sharing the ride to lunch with you.... um.... this is my woman Shivani.... Shiva this is Lawrence Kaiser one of my clients"  Blaine introduces "pleasure.... and you're not here's where things stand I'm tired of your brains these visions from runaways and junkies are worse than depressing they're boring I want better and I see an opportunity here for the both of us my whole life I wanted one thing to be an astronaut you know why I couldn't? low distance vision acuity did I quit? no I worked hard I made my fortune and I bought myself a ticket on the first commercial flight into space and do you know what happened then?"  Kaiser replies "what?"   Blaine asks "you you happened two days after I passed my zero-gravity training, you and that disgusting fingernail of yours ruined my life I can't exactly pass a physical as a zombie, now can I? but I will know what it's like to be out there among the stars and you're going to help me"  Kaiser tells him "and how am I doing that?"  Blaine asks "you're going to get me the brain of Alan York"  Kaiser replies "Alan York? the astronaut? one of the first men to walk on the moon"  Blaine says with a tone of slight disbelief "I want to eat his brain"  Kaiser says "I think he's still using it"  Blaine replies "like that's ever stopped you before somehow, I suspect he'll be a lot slower than the average teenage junkie"  Kaiser says "how the hell am I getting to Alan York?"  Blaine asks "I think all I'm tasked with here is pointing out what I want and then writing you a check so, why don't you just tell me, what amount am I writing on it? hmm?"  Kaiser asks "I see a flaw in your messed up logic Mr. Kaiser.... after all you're here ready to flaunt what money you have to gain something you don't deserve.... if your as rich as you deem yourself to be you could have easily paid off one of the doctors to fake your exam.... after all you don't seem to be all that honest of a "man" and I'm pretty sure such a feat has been played off before and only disgusting thing I see in this vehicle is you!.... you not only want to display your wealth but whatever power you think you have over the man who feeds you!.... which you should be grateful for by the way I can't imagine you going off and feeding yourself!"  Shiv says without a care in the world if she gets in trouble Blaine hides a smirk as he looks over at her and squeezes her hand "play nice my love"  he coos "with him?!.... why should I?!.... he's not worth the time of day let alone whatever he thinks he has to offer!.... now MR Kaiser.... just how much do you have?!.... if you want this brain THAT badly then triple it and until you do you won't be getting ANY brains from this establishment.... EVER!"  she replies Blaine fights back a laugh as Kaiser says with a sickening smile "I can see why you like this girl Blaine.... she's most definitely a keeper!"  Blaine turns his head and looks at Shiv and coos softly "that she is!"  then he kisses her lips making Kaiser very jealous but he writes out a check anyway for more than he has ever written a check for in his life though he only did it because he REALLY wanted to impress the sexy woman Blaine had just kissed even though all she ever did was look at him like he was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen and showed in every way that she only had eyes for the ghostly white haired man who had just showed her the slightest sign of affection

***************************************************************************************

nir·va·na noun noun: nirvana (in Buddhism) a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism. synonyms} paradise, heaven; bliss, ecstasy, joy, peace, serenity, tranquility; enlightenment antonyms: hell another term for moksha. a state of perfect happiness; an ideal or idyllic place. plural noun: nirvanas