Reaping The Benefits

When Blaine came home Shivani's body seemed to sigh in relief it was FINALLY "gonna get some" she got up from her seat on the couch and rushed over to him and before he even had the chance to close the door behind him she jumped in his arms wrappi...

When Blaine came home Shivani's body seemed to sigh in relief it was FINALLY "gonna get some" she got up from her seat on the couch and rushed over to him and before he even had the chance to close the door behind him she jumped in his arms wrapping her legs around his waist and starts kissing him with a fierce intensity that showed him how much she needed him and in what way she wanted him to FEED that need at first his eyes widen in shock then he chuckles softly and asks with a smile "miss me that much did you?!"  she smiles and says with a tantalizing sexual soft husky tone "I always miss you!"  her hands start working on his clothes as he starts to close the door and adds his own sexual desire to hers as he answers everything she was doing to him although this time HE was the calmer of the two that is until they both start to really feel the heat of their passion as he walks the two of them the rest of the way into their condo while placing his keys on the small dresser by the door he walks them all the way into their bedroom and lays her down on their bed and as he starts to enter her she stops him "no!.... we can't!!"  she whispers with a hint of fear in her tone "what!?.... why!?"  he starts with a confused tone he can't believe that she actually told him no "it isn't that I don't want to.... I definitely WANT to we just can't....!"  she replies half regretting the fact that she did tell him no "Blaine.... I know you don't remember.... my mother.... she was a zombie!.... Steve and I were at her hotel room visiting.... things were fine for a while everything was normal then she all of the sudden just raged nothing happened to make her angry.... that I know of anyway.... unless it was in her head.... a memory or.... she went to attack Steve I got in the way.... I shot her.... I killed my own mother I....!"  she pauses "I think somewhere between when I stood inbetween her and Steve and when I shot her she scratched me.... though I don't remember getting scratched.... as I explained to my brother.... if a zombie has sex with a human they turn them.... I don't want to!.... I'd never forgive myself if....! I want you to have the chance to actually live as long as you possibly can as a human!.... and who's to say if this memory loss would actually stay with you once you change.... what if you completely forgot me all over again! and this time even I couldn't help you remember?!.... you don't really trust people all that easily and who's to say that this "love" you feel for me will follow along the newest path to Zombieville?!"  he lays above her looking down at her listening intently and hanging on to every word she had to say....

"Oh my love!"  Blaine whispers softly with a sad tone sliding his hand down Shivani's cheek lowering himself down so that his lips could touch hers and he kisses her she smiles "when you were a zombie we.... I suppose I could say that you made a meal out of me.... you weren't able to enter me with your cock but we found a pretty decent substitute...."  she takes his hand in hers places it on her chest and slides it all the way down till his middle and ring finger slid inside and over the tip of her clit making her body arch as she moans with exotic pleasure he smiles and his fingers work their magic playing with her clit his lips move down to her neck then breasts kissing nibbling and sucking on them his tongue twirls around her nipples then he nips at them playfully making her body jolt then quiver and her legs twitch in excitement at all the magic his fingers were creating inside her "this could work!.... I think I'm going to like this!.... not as much as I would....! but for you my love.... I will "suffer" and enjoy every second of the torture the suffering brings!"  he says in an alluring deep sexually seductive tone as his lips move from her breasts down her stomach and take over for his fingers as he slides them out gripping her ankles and moving her legs into the exact position that he wanted them in a position that he somehow knew would give her the most insanely intense amount of pleasure though it was when he started to use just the tip of his tongue and teeth that really set her off as she slides her hand over and around the top of his head grips his hair gently and moans "oh god!.... Blaine!!"  he smirks a knowing slightly evil smirk and goes back down inside her.... soon she was showing him what SHE could do as she sucks on his cock while massaging his balls and chest making HIM moan out HER name in ecstasy sucking on the tips of her fingers when he was able to reach them "oh god!.... don't stop!.... oh.... god!!"  he whispers as she sucks faster harder and deeper he was almost afraid that he might see the tip of his cock come out the other side of her head she took him in so deeply without gagging she takes a small break letting her hand take over for her mouth as she tells him laying on her side with her free hand holding her head up as she watches her hand work on his cock in a way she knew he enjoyed "you know Don E gave Chief my first brain.... I used to keep meals that I made from some brains that I got myself but with you being human now I didn't think I needed them so I packed them up and gave them to Chief...."  he replies softly "so that's why....?!"  she says "well it's part of the reason.... when I killed her I called Chief to come take her to Shady Plots and once I realized that I had turned.... I LIKE Don E.... to a point.... but I don't truly TRUST the man.... the fact that I called him a "man"  says something since they're usually just "buffoons", "minions", "HENCHmen", TOYS.... well the women anyway.... Candy.... Jackie...."  he chuckles softly then asks "what brain....?!"  she replies "some sex crazed pornographic stripping prostitutic slut...."  Blaine clenched his fists in anger "my god! the things she did!! whew!.... I have to say we've done much more and did a much better job that she did.... and she LIVED for porn!"  she says he chuckles "I could show you if you like...."  she says he leans down and kisses her lips and says in a sultry tone  "later"  she chuckles "good.... I hate porn!"  he looks at her in surprise "you mean she was an actual porn star!"  she nods "probably one of Don E's favorites too"  he laughs "wouldn't surprise me if she was"  he says then he moans as her mouth once again covers his cock and she goes down on him with quick, long, hard strokes using her tongue to help her add to the sensual pleasure he was now feeling as his hands massage her head and "help" her along the way....

When Blaine and Shivani were finally spent she shows him one of the porn videos that the porn star she ate made there were plenty of terrible and fake at home videos and a few not so popular company made cheap porn videos he chuckles "you're right she IS terrible!"  he says with a chuckle in his voice from the desk chair as she stands behind him with her hand gripping the back of it she leans down and whispers into his ear "did I forget to mention that she "wore off" before we even made it to the bedroom"  he laughs then says "yes.... I do believe that you did.... don't worry I forgive you"  he turns his head and kisses her lips she chuckles softly then says "we should go get some sleep.... Chief will be by in the morning with a new brain for me.... though I think I might keep her.... if I can turn HER terrible porn skill into something like we just did and you were ever to turn back once again just imagine.... I mean.... aren't you curious just how long two zombies could last when committing such acts?!.... I've seen her memories.... though I'm not sure how they were triggered I stayed away from the porn.... though I DID offer to watch it with my brother.... if he brought ice cream!"  he laughs "I trust Chief.... he'll probably wake up early and bring me some brains of HIS choosing he knows how I mixed them so he knows who is really who"  she adds "just how did you do that?!"  he asks "well for the "newer" brains.... I cut open their skulls with a bone saw took out the brain and replaced it with someone elses then somehow managed to close the skull back up"  she teases he chuckles "I was usually the one who cut open the bodies anyway so...."  she adds "ah!"  he replies she takes his hand and leads him back to their bedroom lays him down then lays down beside him in the same way she always did "I know we usually sleep in our birthday suits but.... I'd rather be safe than sorry.... who knows what sort of dreams I'll have tonight after the day I've had.... does it stay with you?!.... and for how long?!.... the others.... they didn't matter.... didn't count.... she did!"  she asks sadly as she listens to his calming heartbeat "I don't know my love"  he replies softly combing her hair with his fingers she smiles "I think they're coming back.... little by little.... or maybe all at once.... I might be wrong though it's just.... you have always called me that from the moment we started dating to now.... and out of everything.... I think I miss that the most!"  she sits up and looks at him then asks "do you think he's disappointed?!.... I think he's disappointed.... after getting the brain I came home and made a meal out of some of it then after she started to kick in I stayed home.... living through her memories and memories of us.... in every room of this place and Shady Plots.... I didn't need porn I had US!.... and out of my normal blatant curiosity I went through all the pictures I have of the people I know.... which makes me kinda glad that Steve DIDN'T come over.... I became slightly turned on by Steve, Liv, Jake, Ravi and Chief but sickened by the sight of Peyton, Major and Don E.... I felt like I was going to throw up when I saw the picture of Don E!"  he laughs "but I bet you can't guess what happened when I saw YOUR picture!"  she says placing the tip of her finger on the center of his chest  "no.... what?!"  he replies trying not to smile "oh.... I think you know!"  she teases sliding her hand up and down his chest making him quiver as her lips meet his then move down to his neck then up to his ears were she starts to nibble on his earlobe "stop that!"  he moans she moves away from his ear with a smile on her face then lays down closes her eyes and falls asleep the last then she heard before she fell into a deep slumber was him groan in disappointment that she actually listened and she smiles