All About The Service

After they were all let go Shivani walks with Blaine to her car "I should drop by Shady Plots see what Don E's doing... but first....!"  Blaine tells Shivani once they both climb inside he turns to face her sliding his hand up her cheek turning her head so that she's facing him pulls her closer to him and kisses her lips she climbs over onto his lap as he continues to kiss her "I am so sorry I let that happen!.... you....!"  he starts "I felt sick to my stomach when he touched me!.... I need y.... I want you to make me feel better!"  she replies "yes ma'am!"  he says with a smile and kisses her again sliding his hand up her chest and over her breast making her moan she pulls the handle that makes the back of the seat lay flat and they make love in their "human and zombie lovemaking" way.... Blaine and Shivani walk into Shady Plots to find Don E searching through his entire office for something "oh great now I'm gonna have to clean THAT up!"  she says sarcastically Blaine smiles at her she kisses his lips and says "have fun!"  he replies "always do!"  she makes a disgusted face and looks like she was about to gag then walks away and he chuckles as he watches her leave then says out loud so that Don E could hear him "Don E?"  Don E looks up from his search through Blaine's box of files "where is it, Blaine?"  Blaine asks "where's what?"  Don E replies "you know what, where's the money?"  Blaine asks "what money are you talking about?"  Don E replies "the Lucky U money!"  Blaine asks "did someone shoot you....?"  Don E replies "no, no don't play dumb with me anymore, I know that it's a lie, this whole memory-loss thing.... besides if you remember correctly you WIFE gave the ASSHOLE PERMISSION too....!"  Blaine replies trying hard not to chuckle "honestly, Don E nothing has made sense to me lately"  Don E asks "you know when I figured it out?"  Blaine asks "figured what out?"  Don E ignores the question "I'd just been shot several times I mean, zombie or not, bullets hurt and I'm lying there, praying that Mr. Boss' dimwit henchman doesn't shoot me in the head and then suddenly it all became clear you made all this happen"  Blaine asks "all of what?"  Don E replies "everything! I don't know when you got the idea, but I'm guessing it's when you took the cure, and it worked.... and then you weren't a zombie anymore, and then you realized "wait, if there's a cure, then I don't have a business anymore" and so then you thought, what's a side effect no one would want? total memory loss that's the ticket and I bet that sweet ass wife of yours was in on it too!.... since she's allowed you to do so MANY other things!.... after all I did for her!.... giving her her first brain and all!.... keeping your business wasn't the only upside, was it? no that smokin' district attorney is never gonna fall in love with old drug-dealing, murderin' Blaine but what about the new, improved version? I mean, fair enough it's fine if you'd just told me, I would've been on board good on ya, man they're playing checkers, my boy Blaine is playing Monopoly and I could have taken over taking care of your wife for you while you played with the ADA"  Shivani who was listening as she cleaned walked over and punched Don E in the face as hard as she could breaking his nose in the process "how DARE you ingrate little weasel!.... no matter what happened between me and Blaine I would NEVER go straight into your deceiving "embrace" you're a bit to GAY for me AND you DISGUST me!"  she growls Blaine fights back a smile as he pulls his wife away from Don E and holds her in his arms "so I'm clear, this is my business? you had me going out and getting food orders for you I was your little gofer.... and I would NEVER "play" with the ADA as you claim I LOVE my wife!.... and shall ALWAYS remain faithful to her!.... she's the only one who has even TRIED to help me through this whole ordeal!"  Blaine says looking over at Don E who replies "oh, you're two are good, you're so convincing you deserve an Emmy I mean, you're both TV good, let's not get carried away Daniel Day Lewis ain't shaking in his boots"  Blaine says "you had me mopping up you'd send me out of the room when you and Chief were talking business where as she tried her best to make sure that I knew every little detail of everything that went on in the place...."  Don E interrupts "stop it, Blaine, or I'll crack open your skull and feast on those brains of yours, see what it feels like to be that freaking devious tell me where my money is, and you'll never see me again"  Blaine asks "well, if I was the owner, wouldn't it make it my money?"  Don E replies "I got shot because of you that is our money"  Shivani says "technically it's YOUR fault! Blaine WARNED you NOT to touch the drugs because Mr. Boss would find out!.... and find out he did!.... if you had actually LISTENED to him to start with you never would have been shot at all!"  Blaine asks Don E "I don't want to sound like your mom, but where'd you last see it?"  Don E replies "Chief had it"  Blaine says "I'd start there"  Don E asks "where is he?"  both Blaine and Shivani shrug Don E growls "we're his employer not his keeper we don't keep tabs on every little step you all make.... that's a lot of footprints!"  Shivani says "see ya around, Blaine I quit"  Don E replies "look, I know it's a little fuzzy in there, but I'm pretty sure I must've had a two-week notice policy in place here fine I'll waive it but don't expect a letter of recommendation"  Blaine replies and Don E turns around rolling his eyes then rushes downstairs cause that's usually where Chief was "the things you do for your employees!"  Shivani teases with a sigh looking up at him "I know aren't I great?!"  Blaine asks then he smiles and kisses her lips "can we go home now?!"  she asks he nods and they leave Shady Plots as Don E searches for "his" money and finds something "better"....