🪂Hang In There Girlfriend👧🏼

While they were in the VIP area of the club Blaine's mobile phone vibrates in the inner pocket of his leather jacket he pulls it out annoyed that someone had the tenacity to bother him while he was out with his wife he was ready to holler at whoever was calling till he read the name "Peyton Charles" and he let's out a short chuckle and answers it "hey"  he says softly "so you have a little time for some Go Fish? maybe some Gin Rummy?.... you can bring your wife along with an extra guest.... to make it even"  he hear Peyton ask "I'll ask"  he replies with a smile "you made a promise chérie.... don't start going back on your word now or she'll realize just how untrustworthy you are"  Shivani teases him softly he chuckles then says into the phone "we'll be there soon"  then he hangs up "Steve.... Chief might frighten her"  Shiv says he laughs then they leave the club and head out to go pick up Steve who Shiv called as Blaine drove to see if he'd be willing to go.... after they pick up Steve they head to Peyton's who was surprised to see that they brought another male when she opened the door answering Blaine's knock "my brother Steve.... Steve this is Ally McBeal"  Steve looks at Peyton with an expression on his face that says "ah" as he says out loud "nice to meet you ADA Charles"  Peyton's mouth gaped open when Shiv called her "Ally McBeal" then calmed when Steve called her by the "correct" name "you too"  she replies then waves them inside.... as they played card games and drank bottle after bottle of alcohol well Blaine and Peyton were drinking anyway Steve and Shivani stuck with only drinking water Blaine listened to Peyton's "problems".... "he loves you and you hurt him!.... maybe not physically but emotionally which sometimes can hurt worse especially when it has to do with the heart!"  Shivani says softly Peyton looks over at her "seeing you in the arms of another man when he wishes that it was him you were holding.... hearing that you.... might have also slept with the same man...."  she adds then pauses "don't know!.... don't care!.... not going to ask!.... the only thing I see coming from you is your extreme selfishness!.... thinking only of yourself! how you feel! and what YOU went through!.... I've known Ravi since my brother started working for the tech office at the Police Department.... the poor man's an open book and so are you EVERYTHING is written in your body language!"  Shiv says then goes back to her cards and shows of her 10th winning hand "brain of a gambler.... I knew this would come in handy!"  Steve looks at his sister "seriously?!"  Shivani laughs and Steve chuckles shaking his head with a smile....

 I knew this would come in handy!"  Steve looks at his sister "seriously?!"  Shivani laughs and Steve chuckles shaking his head with a smile

"Should I pretend to hug all the chips to myself.... you know add to the effect.... that's what they do right?!.... I've never seen Casino so I wouldn't know!"  Shivani teasingly asks "I haven't had a brain since breakfast this morning and I don't think she's seen Casino either.... a therapist maybe Casino.... no!"  she adds Steve chuckles "either Peyton is either trying to get on my "good side" or is really bad at shuffling.... if you haven't noticed I've only won the hands that she shuffled the deck for"  Shiv says Steve smiles Blaine looks over at his wife with an amused expression on his face as he holds back his chuckles trying to be a "good friend" to Peyton "as for Liv not answering your call.... I do believe that the brain she was on wore off and Clive took her out to a bar to help her in HIS way and Major got a job with some military contractor or something so he's probably busy with training.... remember Peyton that no matter how much you WANT it to the world doesn't REVOLVE around you!"  Shivani says looking at the appalled ADA who can't believe she "allowed" Blaine to bring someone who is so rude to her to her apartment.... as Steve, Blaine and Shivani leave Peyton's apartment Blaine looks over to Shivani who walks inbetween him and Steve and says "you were a little rude back there"  Blaine says as he, Shivani and Steve were walking to Shivani's car "was I?!"  Shivani teases sarcastically with a fake curious tone Blaine chuckles then kisses her lips Steve looks over at the two lovebirds and smiles.... Blaine spends the next few days befriending Peyton who just might be falling in love with him the only problem was where Blaine went Shivani wasn't too far away always where he could at least see her.... he was shocked at how well she handled being a zombie and made a pretty valid point and "threat" that he took as a promise he had offered to ask Peyton to get the cure for her but she turned the offer down "I know Ravi he would never give away the cure like candy on Halloween when he believes the memory loss is long term.... not until he fixes it.... besides.... I don't know if it's the scientist brain I ate a few weeks ago or the fact that I miss...."  Shiv says then pauses "I'm waiting to conduct an experiment of my own.... one that has to do with you...."  she continues sliding her hand in his and intertwining their fingers "and me.... you have this way of placing yourself in the mist of danger...."  he chuckles softly then asks "you think I'm going to turn back?!"  she replies "I honestly don't know.... but there is nothing that people fear more than death and you are the type to do anything to stay alive.... but IF it DOES happen.... you better clear your calendar!.... we know how long a human and zombie last without stopping or becoming tired, and a human and human last but I'm curious just how long a zombie and zombie last.... a few seconds, minutes, hours, a day, week, month, year?!.... and I don't want to find out that with anyone but you....Chief's a close second but....!"  she says in a tantalizing seductive tone as she moves as close to him as her body could looking up into his eyes he chuckles "that does sound interesting"  he purrs lowering his head so that their lips touch and they kiss....

Blaine couldn't believe that he was actually looking forward to being turned back he has since Shivani had been turned and now her "experiment" is rolling through his head constantly even as he stared at her while sitting at a white piano and singing "This Masquerade" she wasn't the only one looking at him Peyton had love in her eyes as she watched him sing smiling in what she probably thought was a sweet sexy smile it was pretty sure but it wasn't make his cock throb and his body quiver with deep arousal pretty she claps softly her wine glass still in her hand as he finishes and he mouths "I love you"  to his wife who smiles and nods her head towards Peyton he smiles in a "she knows me so well" kinda way as he stands up and walks over to sit by Peyton Shivani brings him a glass of his favorite whiskey.... did I forget to mention that Shivani was working behind the bar bartender brain a wonderful thing and he was one of the few "brave" enough to try her alcoholic "experiments" that actually tasted quite delicious he knew how it worked when it came to brain personalities they tended to "mix" with your own or at least come out in your own way and the memories which she didn't seem to get many of or she controlled them well enough that they didn't phase her which made him somewhat jealous or maybe she was hiding it so that he wouldn't worry.... oh god.... he hoped not.... but he was spending SO much time with Peyton that there was a lot he missed with her he's going to have to try and remedy that and soon