Being Alive At Your Own Funeral⚰️

As the funeral progressed Shivani introduces Major to her brother "Steve this is Major.... yes that's his name!.... apparently his parents were a little odd too.... he's a friend of Liv's and a fellow member of "Team Z".... he's also the Chaos Kidnapper" Major looks at her oddly "Steve's been "in the loop" since I started dating Blaine a few years back and now that I'm married to the man he's even more in the loop than he wants to be.... mom became a zombie, sister marries zombie turned human turned zombie turned human again then sister becomes zombie.... namely me 'hi'!" she teasingly explains Major chuckles "oh and he knows about Liv.... kinda self-explanatory!" she adds Major nods then says "yeah.... it kinda is.... I'm surprised you haven't gone for the whole spray tan, dye, make up thing" she replies "never liked make up.... natural beauty is better than fake beauty! there's no better way to get a tan then be baked in the sun.... that spray shit blah!.... as for hair dye.... I'm thinking about it I might try purple or blue maybe green or ombre or rainbow.... hey if I'm gonna dye I'm gonna go "all out" going "natural" just sounds boring!" Major laughs Blaine walks over and places his hand on her lower back "what's this about dying?!.... I'm afraid that I'm not going to allow that!.... no.... you're going to Liv forever my love" he coos softly "DYEing my hair!.... and I'm pretty sure Liv is sick and tired of those puns!" she replies with a smile "caught on did ya?!" Blaine asks with a chuckle she rolls her eyes and shakes her head with a smile on her face "well time to go play the good hostess.... thank you for coming Major.... see you around" Shiv says then she and Blaine walk away.... there was one other person Shivani wasn't expecting to come that came to her mother's funeral.... Shivani looks over in shock as she notices Mr. Boss standing by her mother's casket looking down at her as she and Blaine walk around "B!!" she whispers softly he looks at her oddly and she nods over to Mr. Boss "Chief.... B needs some air would you mind taking him for a drive?!" she calls over to her friend who was nearby he looks over at her with a confused expression then sees her once again nod over to Mr. Boss he nods then the two men leave the funeral home and she walks over to Mr. Boss "you're mother was beautiful I can see where you get it from!" Mr. Boss says when he sees her walk over "really?!.... and here I thought Steve was the true beauty of the family!" Shivani teases as Steve walks over to where she and Mr. Boss were "what?!" Steve asks slightly confused "Steve this is Mr. Boss Mr. Boss this is my brother Steve" both men reply in unison "nice to meet you"....

 Boss this is my brother Steve"  both men reply in unison "nice to meet you"

Blaine and Chief were both still out driving when Mr. Boss' men "came by" Shady Plots and Don E called Blaine ordering him to pick him up some Thai food Blaine heaved a sigh and rolled his eyes but did as ordered though he asked Chief to pick Shivani up from home first and before he ordered Don E's food he, Chief, Steve and Shivani had theirs at the restaurant.... when they reach Shady Plots after eating and ordering Don E's food which was really cold by now Chief parks the car in the driveway "Chief you and Steve stay in the car.... I believe we have company" Shivani orders softly patting her friend on the shoulder Chief nods and Blaine and Shivani get out of the car and walk towards the employees entrance of Shady Plots hand in hand when they open the door they find two of Mr. Boss' men holding a gun to Don E's head Blaine looks at the two men in shock as they turn around and look at him in shock as the bearded one starts to rush towards them Shivani takes out her gun and shoots the man in the head he drops to the ground dead "just so you know Ken-Ken Blaine gave Don E full control of the U operation so if you let us go I'll let you have your fun if not you'll end up like your buddy there.... and in case you haven't noticed.... I'm an excellent shot!" she says coolly with her gun now pointed at him he waves her and Blaine away and Blaine pulls on her hand as though begging her to follow him "oh.... one more thing.... make sure it hurts.... really.... really.... bad!" she adds then she leaves with Blaine who ran all the way back to the car and Chief drives off after seeing the fear in his bosses eyes taking them all back home.... as Chief was driving Shivani talked him in to taking them to the Vladimir family cabin just in case they were being followed and she didn't want anyone knowing where they lived Ravi calls Shivani up asking for help since Peyton was kidnapped to gain Blaine's attention after she hangs up Shivani chuckles and leans forward to tell her husband who was riding shotgun "time to play hero!.... apparently someone put into Mr. Boss' head that you and li'l miss ADA were a "thing".... I KNEW I shoulda been jealous!" Blaine laughs at her sarcastically teasing tone then asks "did you let him know that it wasn't true" she shakes her head then replies "I never got the chance.... he's off to play hero himself and hung up on me!" Blaine laughs then asks "so I have to play hero to two people?!" she smiles and teases "if you kiss him.... let me know how the beard feels!" the men burst out laughing after a few seconds Blaine replies "will do love!" and he kisses her lips she sits back and Chief drives back to Shady Plots so that Blaine could prepare and to their surprise Ravi was there waiting for them.... "hey Rav" Shivani says as she and Blaine walk up to the employee entrance where Ravi waits "make sure he comes back in one piece.... we need the bearded one alive!" she says to her husband then kisses his lips Blaine smiles "will do love!" Shivani turns back to Ravi and adds "by the way whatever they told you or think might have happened it's a lie Don E would say ANYTHING to save his own skin.... and apparently your ADA lover has a body that any desperate man wants to bang so!.... have fun and don't get dead hmm!" she kisses her husband who was chuckling at her words one more time then walks back to the car with a wave "she forgot to tell you that if we kiss I'm suppose to tell her how your beard feels" she hears Blaine tell Ravi as she walks away and she laughs....

A half an hour later Shivani drives up to Mr

A half an hour later Shivani drives up to Mr. Boss' headquarters where Blaine, Peyton and Ravi were being questioned by the police leaning up against a cop car Blaine with his hands in his pockets, Peyton has her arms crossed in an annoyed "do I really have to be doing this?!" sort of way and Ravi was messing around with his fingernails just listening as Peyton answers ALL the questions Shiv parks then gets out of the car and rushes towards her husband as Cavanaugh asks "why you?" Peyton asks with an offended tone "what do you mean "why me"?" Cavanaugh replies "I mean, you're a district attorney and he's a stool pigeon why would Mr. Boss think he could draw out Mr. Deaux by kidnapping you?" Ravi sighs "well.... I guess...." Peyton starts "it may have gotten back to Mr. Boss that I had developed, um, feelings for Miss Charles.... which is a lie.... but...." Blaine finishes "and those feelings were....?" Cavanaugh asks "unreciprocated" Peyton replies "yeah, but, boy.... talk about grand gestures" Cavanaugh says Blaine looks up when he hears Shivani shouting softly with worry as a cop puts his hand across her chest and on her breast to stop her "Blaine!" Blaine straightens getting off the cop car he was leaning up against while being questioned watching a cop trying to stop her from reaching him worried that she might rage out if the man continues and pissed about the way the man was holding her he tells the officer "she's my wife and if I were you I'd let her through before you lose that hand!" the cop looks at is Cavanaugh who nods at him and he lets her go she rushes into Blaine's arms and kisses him with a long deep sensually passionate kiss Peyton looks over at her with a hint of jealousy "white knight syndrome is SO yesterday Ally McBeal!" Shivani says looking over at her "now now play nice love!" Blaine teases with a chuckle in his tone "so, while this gun battle is going on, you're sitting outside in the car do I have that right?" Cavanaugh asks Ravi "he was supposed to signal" Ravi replies looking over at Blaine and Shiv who were now standing side by side with their arms around one another "yeah.... probably just as well a Seattle PD employee shouldn't get wrapped up in all of this talk about bad publicity" Cavanaugh replies "any publicity is better than no publicity right Cavvy?!... after all just wait till I get back to PD and let you boss know how you "allowed" your fellow employee treat a "onlooker"!.... anyone know a good lawyer so I can file a sexual harassment suit against the two of you?!" Shivani asks looking around "no?!.... well then!" she adds sarcastically Blaine holds back a chuckle Cavanaugh stares at her "no, there can't be any publicity on this" Peyton says to Cavanaugh bringing the attention back to her "four dead bodies in the office of Seattle's preeminent crime lord...." Cavanaugh starts "well, Mr. Deaux has given 100 hours of testimony against Mr. Boss it's imperative we keep his name out of this call the mayor if you need a cover" Peyton interrupts "yeah, of course cause I've got the mayor on speed dial" Cavanaugh responds sarcastically "oh, I know the number you ready?" Peyton asks "shoot" Cavanaugh says after a short pause and he writes down the mayors number as Peyton gives it to him