A Odd Request

Ravi and Major stand inside the morgue waiting for a certain someone to show up and when that person walks into the morgue the first thing that came out of her mouth was "hey Rav

Ravi and Major stand inside the morgue waiting for a certain someone to show up and when that person walks into the morgue the first thing that came out of her mouth was "hey Rav.... I have a very strange request"  Ravi and Major look up to see Shivani walk down the steps "o-k?!"  Ravi replies slightly confused "hi Major"  Shivani says "hey"  Major replies with a upward nod of his head "alright from the very confused looks on your faces I think I should get right down to it.... Major do you remember when I told you I felt.... different after being turned?!"  she asks "yeah!?"  Major replies with a confused tone "I think I may know why.... I think that I might have been pregnant...."  she says and they both look at her in shock as she continues "the oddest thing is I can still feel him, her or quite possible both"  the two men look at her in surprise "I don't see why I am here though"  Major confesses "well you're the new commander of Fillmore Graves and you basically make the law here in New Seattle so what I'm about to ask Ravi to do just might concern you"  she tells him "yeah?!"  Ravi asks somewhat intrigued "I was wondering if you might be willing to try and um.... not to sound cliché but.... bring him, her, them "to life".... with no cure and many people who were turned still having that parental desire I figured we could work together and see if there is a way to "help" zombies become parents.... I'm willing to play lab rat, guinea pig or whatever!.... after all if he, she or them have lived this long within me I believe that they have a right to try and live OUT of me!.... no I don't know what that will entitle.... I'm actually curious if the watered down brain tubes might be a plentiful source of nutrition for a baby zombie.... just milked or formulated down instead of just plain watered down.... I am uncertain if zombies can produce breast milk because of the fact that our bodies aren't completely alive.... and you are here Major to either give permission or deny us the "right" to commit such a experiment!"  she replies Major chuckles "Blaine doesn't know about this though I know I will have to tell him soon but I figured I would wait for the answer before springing this on him!.... to tell him that he was going to be a father and lost his chance because I was turned!.... even though it was his father who turned my mother and fed her that "murderous" brain he blames HIMSELF for my turning because "he wasn't there to protect me" so giving him that information would tear him apart!.... I know how you two feel about him but I am sure you've seen the difference in him when he's with me and how he treats me over anyone else in the world.... I can't just spring that on him without the hope that we can at least try because he might believe that he had "killed" TWO people that he would love with whatever's left of his heart and not just one"  she says "go ahead and do it"  Major replies Ravi looks at him with a surprised yet excited expression "maybe we can make a condom.... you know change up the reason condoms were actually made.... instead of stopping pregnancy it helps start it!"  Shivani teases Ravi laughs Major shakes his head with a smile then says "well I'll let you two get to it then"  he tips his hat in salute then walks out of the morgue....