The Customers Always Wrong

The next day after visiting her brother Shivani heads down to the morgue as she always did and she hears a bit of a scuffle she finds Blaine and Ravi on the floor with a broken bottle of clear liquid in front of them "what is going on in here?!

The next day after visiting her brother Shivani heads down to the morgue as she always did and she hears a bit of a scuffle she finds Blaine and Ravi on the floor with a broken bottle of clear liquid in front of them "what is going on in here?!.... is this something I can join or is it just between the two of you?!"  she teasingly asks with a slight chuckle in her voice "hey gorgeous"  Blaine says looking up at her with a smile on his face then he climbs off of Ravi, stands up walks over to her and kisses her lips "I should have known!"  Ravi groans as he tries to stand up Shiv walks over and helps him by gripping his under arm and pulling him up "well we did announce "the big day" in the papers.... I thought it would have made the front page but apparently we're not that popular"  she teases Ravi chuckles "where's Gabriel?!"  she asks turning to Blaine who looks at her sadly "no!!.... he was THAT big of an idiot huh?!...." she asks softly then she mutters "stupid druggie!"  she adds "ok he was a "recovering addict" who had a Joan of Arc complex it's a wonder his congregation didn't shout out "preach it sister" everytime he said something!"  Blaine chuckles then teases "you got that sort of vibe from him too huh?!"  she chuckles "hey!.... you guys"  Ravi says "sorry Rav..... I'm not trying to speak ill of the dead but I'm sure you got a taste of his preaching style to as he shot himself up"  Shiv apologizes Ravi shrugs with his hands in his lab pocket "your right.... I did.... ok so it was a little funny but still!"  Shiv chuckles then says "we should check you hands for cuts.... if it does whatever it did to a zombie who knows what it will do to a human"  Ravi replies "right!"  and the two of them walk over to his office to get the first aid kit and check then bandage up his hands Blaine couldn't help but smile as he followed and watched the two of them he also noticed that Ravi was the only other man.... besides Chief who didn't look at her like he was trying to undress her with his eyes "hey! what about me?!"  Blaine asks half teasing Shiv looks up from her patch up work and says "you're fine"  Blaine teases "indeed I am!"  she rolls her eyes and chuckles Blaine smiles Ravi looks from his friend to his "mortal enemy" in surprise but says nothing as Shiv finishes up bandaging his hand.... later that afternoon Shivani once again takes over for Blaine who was trying to show a client all the "wonderful" things they can do to cremated bodies and found out that he had company downstairs "statues aren't the only thing that we can make there's jewelry, some people plant a tree, I know some tattoo artists that can create a tattoo out of them, they can be used in a 3D printer, a stuffed animal that holds the ashes within it's heart, glass, diamonds, pencils with it's own sharpener, fireworks, a planter for flowers, frisbee, vinyl record, reef, even a lamp.... we could sit here all day and I could give you many ideas.... not including the long list I just gave you but this.... as my husband was just showing you is but only one of the things we do here...."  Shivani tells the woman the Blaine was talking to as she holds up the same picture of an pink statute she slides the booklet that the picture came out of around to the client so that she could have a look see and named all the prices of each thing the booklet showed "I know a few people who do some of the things I had mentioned if you don't like what we offer I could give you their web addressees and call them up if you find anything that you like on them.... yes I know I'm supposed to "sell " you on what WE do here but if you're not happy with what we have then there is no true purpose for me to continue trying to do just that.... this is a decision that effects YOU and you're the one who will have to stare at the masterpiece that would soon be your husband for much longer than I ever would.... we just want you to be happy just like he would want you to be happy"  she tells the client who smiles at her....