My Mistake

One night Blaine made the mistake of bringing Shivani to the skate park with him he had eaten the brain of an overly enthusiastic sports enthusiast/daredevil she surprised him by being able to handle everything he "threw" at her the dares when it ...

One night Blaine made the mistake of bringing Shivani to the skate park with him he had eaten the brain of an overly enthusiastic sports enthusiast/daredevil she surprised him by being able to handle everything he "threw" at her the dares when it came to doing the dangerous tricks on bikes, skateboards etc and smiles when he noticed that she was having just as much fun as he was he watched her as she stood by the concrete post that was wallpapered with all the missing persons posts with a sad expression on her face he sat on the low concrete wall playing with his butterfly knife trying to distract her he knew she liked it the way he looked as he swung it around in his hands he could see the arousal in her body as soon as she saw him do it his plan worked once she heard the soft sound it made she turns around and sadly smiles at him as she walks in his direction and sits on his lap leaning her body up against his chest "all those kids....!"  she starts to say in a soft sad voice "would you like me to show you how....?!"  he asks at her and he hears her let out a short soft chuckle "sure!"  she says with a smile he places the closed butterfly knife in her hands and teaches her how to swing the butterfly knife in the same way she's seen him do a few times "you didn't....?!"  she asks after a few seconds still playing with his butterfly knife "do you really want to know the answer to that?!"  he asks "no!.... I suppose not!"  she sighs he turns her body so that she was now facing him "I don't want you in that part of my life!.... I don't want you to see that part of me!"  he starts "but I do Blaine!.... I see all of you!.... every part good AND bad.... what you do isn't who you are it's how you survive!.... but do they have to be kids?!.... can't....?! they still had an entire life ahead of them! they barely got to live!.... you had no right to steal that from them!.... their parents!.... not all of them are like yours!"  she tells him "what do you know about my parents?! my life?!"  he asks harshly pushing her away slightly "more than you realize!"  she replies looking him in the eyes and he looks at her sadly regretting the fact that he pushed her of his lap "I'm going home.... and I think it's best that you find somewhere else to stay for the night.... I know that this isn't "the brain" talking this is YOU!.... it's ALL you! and I.... I just don't want to see you tonight!"  she adds the sadness in his eyes deepens as she turns and walks away he starts to reach out and try and stop her but changes his mind as he fights away the tears that threatened to flow from his eyes down his cheeks and onto his shirt luckily he had a way to take out the anger and sadness he now felt because of his own stupidity and he heads back to Meat Cute to handle that very situation he had gotten a call from his toy about how Dante and Martin where planning on stealing the business that HE created and he was now going to take care of them....

 I just don't want to see you tonight!"  she adds the sadness in his eyes deepens as she turns and walks away he starts to reach out and try and stop her but changes his mind as he fights away the tears that threatened to flow from his eyes down h...