Shiv's Chieftain

"Blaine I'd like you to meet my friend Chief Chief this is my boyfriend Blaine"  Shivani introduces "huh?!"  Blaine says as he looks the big blonde man up and down as Chief types his hello "Chief was born mute he uses his phone as a way to communicate though I did teach him sign language"  she explains "ah!"  Blaine says "a man of few words.... so rare their almost extinct!"  she teases with a chuckle in her voice Blaine laughs "I'm gonna go visit my brother I'll leave you two to get to know each other"  she says then she kisses Blaine on the lips and Chief on the cheek and walks away with a wave.... whenever Shivani goes to the Police Department she never takes her gun which she normally takes with her everywhere and as she and Steve head out for lunch they get stopped by a overly persistent man who was trying whatever he could to get into Shiv's pants "the one day I don't bring my gun with me we get stopped by this asshole!"  she mutters under her breath to her brother who chuckles as she takes out Blaine's butterfly knife swings it around just like Blaine showed her how to do and throws it at the persistent assholes neck where it lands in the center of his adams apple "crazy bitch!"  the guy gurgles out with a slight growl "that is my boyfriends and I have a feeling he's going to want it back!"  she tells the man who she never cared to find out the name of and she points behind him as she speaks his eyes widen in fear as he turns around to see Blaine and Chief standing behind him Blaine held a threatening smile on his face and Chief looked like he was ready to pound the man who was bothering his friend to paste and the man looked like he just pissed his pants as Blaine pulls his butterfly knife out of his neck "why thank you I've been looking for that!"  he says as he looks over at Shiv then he wraps his arm around the mans neck as though they were best buds covering up the river of blood that now pours from his neck with his hand and he and Chief walk the man away from Shiv and Steve probably whispering threats along the way....

 whenever Shivani goes to the Police Department she never takes her gun which she normally takes with her everywhere and as she and Steve head out for lunch they get stopped by a overly persistent man who was trying whatever he could to get into S...

After Steve was finished with work Shivani took him to the funeral home that Blaine now owns and they both marveled at the beauty inside the decor, the stained glass windows, even the coffins the only thing Shiv disliked about the place was the wa...

After Steve was finished with work Shivani took him to the funeral home that Blaine now owns and they both marveled at the beauty inside the decor, the stained glass windows, even the coffins the only thing Shiv disliked about the place was the wallpaper "kinda "grandma style" don't you think?!"  she teases Steve as she pets the wallpaper in the snack and refreshments area he chuckles "that's a bit rude!"  they hear Blaine's voice reply as he walks into the room she turns around and rushes over to him jumping into his arms and wrapping hers around his neck as her lips meet his "alright I take that back.... hello Steve"  Blaine says Steve chuckles then replies "hey B"  Blaine looks down at Shiv and asks "him too huh?!"  she smiles "I hope you don't mind"  Blaine replies with a slightly exaggerated yet teasing tone "what?!.... no!... I don't mind at all!"  then he looks at Steve and teases pinching his pointer finger and thumb together leaving very little space inbetween the two as though making a point while nodding his head from side to side and making a "eh" face "I mind a little bit.... this is going to be a family thing isn't it?!"  he asks looking back down at Shiv both Shiv and Steve chuckle "I meant that I brought him here"  she replies "no he's welcome anytime!"  Blaine says looking at the both of them.... Blaine, Steve and Shiv spend the next few hours at the funeral home Blaine even gave Steve the complete tour basement and all which Steve found fascinating.... "Steve you remember Chief right?!"  Shiv asks as they walk down to the basement where Chief, Don E and Speedy were working "hey"  Steve says nodding to Chief who waves hello "we met Chief and his family when we moved to Bellevue as kids he was the first friend we had ever made after the move.... basically we're the only kids who excepted him as he is.... his mother planned a wedding in her head that never happened and he spent half his life protecting me from the idiots that tried to get down my pants without my permission.... he used to tease that it was the reason he became so buff" Shivani explains to Blaine "ah!"  Blaine replies she chuckles making him smile "why didn't it happen?!"  Blaine asks after a small pause "we've never really seen each other that way.... he's more a part of my family than a "love interest".... no offense Chief!"  Chief looks at her with an expression that says "no offense taken" "well that's a relief!"  Blaine teases wiping the fake sweat off his brow and she playfully swats his shoulder making him chuckle "I was worried that I might have some competition and I don't think I could take him down if I tried!"  he says she chuckles "so an introduction turned into a full time job slash feeding frenzy huh?!"  she asks looking at Chief who seemed to blush slightly then smile "speaking of.... Shiv, Steve this is Speedy and Don E"  Blaine introduces Speedy's eyes practically bulged out of his head as he looks over at her and Don E's wander up and down her body "it's nice to meet you both.... I should probably get you home huh Steve?!.... I know you wanna live here.... but you can't!"  Shiv teases her brother who chuckles he knew why she said that he knew that he was now surrounded by zombies and he allowed her to take him back upstairs then out of the funeral home and to his apartment....

The next day before Steve heads to work he rides with Blaine and Shiv to Shady Plots funeral home meets Blaine's make up artist "aren't you the trivia Masters Genie?!"  Shiv asks Candy who looks at her "competition" with jealous eyes as she notices how Blaine kept her as close to him as he possibly could with his arm around her waist in a loving fashion though her eyebrow raises with interest as she looks Steve over.... Steve stays at the funeral home until he has to go to work and Blaine offers Candy's services as his ride down and the eager to please blonde willingly takes him.... as Blaine takes care of his business Shiv keeps herself busy by cleaning each room of Shady Plots dusting, vacuuming, washing the windows unlike at Meat Cute where Blaine didn't want her working he had hoped that she would stick around more often at Shady Plots and much to his surprise she had already worked there before he had found this out when "repeating" customers greeted her by name and with a smile on their face though it could very well be that they knew her from around town or perhaps the Police Department.... which he doubted.... with that particular knowledge now lodged in his brain Blaine knew who he would have put in charge of the customers when he was busy with his other business it felt strange after almost a year together and he had no idea what she did for a living.... Shiv walks in on Candy painting Blaine's face white so that he could fool his zombie clients she leans up against the door frame with her arms crossed along her chest and smiles as she asks "another day of fun huh?!"  Blaine looks up at her in surprise then a small smile slides up the corner of his lips as he replies "yeah!"  she straightens and starts to walk into the room and asks "need a driver?!.... I need to get some sun!"  the smile on Blaine's face grows and he replies "I'd love one!"  Candy sulks and pouts because Blaine's full attention was now on Shiv who says  "I'll be outside when you're ready!"  then walks out of the room and as soon as Shiv was out of sight Blaine stands up from his chair and follows.... Shiv was leaning up against the back of the hearse when Blaine comes walking out with Candy chasing after him like a dainty little girl in heels "Blaine wait I wasn't finished"  Candy says in her sugar coated sweet tone Blaine who was smiling at Shiv rolls his eyes and turns around and says to Candy who annoys him immensely "okay don't go to far this time more milky Tilda Swinton less Casper's ass"  he hears Shiv softly chuckle behind him and hides a smile as Candy powders him down some more "yeah? good"  he says once Candy stops "yeah"  Candy replies in a soft whisper nodding her head as though she just created a masterful work of art Blaine turns around and starts walking towards Shiv who moved away from the back of the car and started to walk towards the front he smacks Shiv's ass lightly as soon as he reaches her and she playfully jumps and starts to hide her ass cheek with her hand Blaine lightly growls and starts chasing her making her laugh they jog around in a small circle heading right back to the hearse where he pins her to the drivers side door and starts kissing her one of her hands begins to work on his buttons as the other one tries to grab the door handle once it does she opens up the door and they both climb inside where they end up making love in the back of the hearse where the caskets usually lay.... Shiv helps Blaine rebutton his shirt then she wipes off the makeup that Candy put on him and redoes it so that he looks more like the zombie Blaine that she knows and fell in love with Blaine checks out her work in the mirror and can't believe that she did a better job than Candy ever done "just because I don't wear makeup doesn't mean I don't know how to put it on!"  she says with a chuckle "besides my mom taught me.... also I knew you before the cure and unless I'm missing something Candy didn't!"  she adds then she starts the car and drives off Blaine chuckles softly then teases "jealous are we?!"  she turns her head to look at him and replies "I'm no more jealous of her than you are of Chief!.... in other words.... no I'm not! though I do believe that she may be jealous of me!.... when it comes to me you're an open book there is no hiding how you feel about me anyone with eyes can see it written all over your face"  he laughs