Jealous Rage🤬

Part of Blaine was grateful and part of Blaine couldn't believe he actually listened to Shivani.... she was right he wouldn't forgive himself if he killed the only family member who ever loved him.... as Shivani drove them back to Shady Plots memories of her and him together as a child flooded through the gates of his mind especially the one where she left him "why did you leave?!" he whispers after a few minutes of silence "at my age I didn't have a choice.... Frieda had called your father and made up some "terrible influence on your son" stories or some other bullshit then your father called my mother and not only paid but threatened her if she didn't take me and leave Seattle "for good".... though my mother never expected me or my brother to both get jobs in the very city we were never suppose to enter again.... I never actually met your father until the day you brought me into his office to "show me off".." she replies he chuckles then says "you know me to well!" she smiles then says "yes I do.... and it frightens you!" he says softly under his breath "yes it does!" she laughs and after a few seconds he joins her then sighs and says "I still love you though" she chuckles then replies "and I love you more than words can express" he smiles then takes her hand in his and gives it a squeeze "he'll be alright" she assures him "though I am worried about you" she adds "I'll be fine" he says with a forced smile she smiles a small smile then takes her hand back and places it on the steering wheel his hand that was once warm with hers in it now felt cold.... after finding out that his father went missing Blaine spent the next couple of days on a stake out with Liv "should I be jealous?!" Shivani teases with an alluring tone as she massages his shoulders, back and chest he chuckles then asks "you know she hates me right?!" she replies "very jealous then!" he chuckles turning around to face her and says "immensely!" then he kisses her lips "inSANEly!" he adds lifting his head so that he was looking up at the ceiling then he kisses her she chuckles then says with a smile "ok ok I get it!" he wraps his arms around her waist and pouts "but I wasn't done!" she laughs and his lips meet hers once more this time not letting them go until she softly moans then he walks away with a smile and she smacks his ass quite possibly leaving a hand print "ouch!" he calls out rubbing the ass cheek that she slapped making her laugh.... while he was out "having fun" with his "mortal enemy" Shivani was taking care of funeral business and making sure that Don E doesn't try to take over the rest.... one night while sitting down in the basement laughing and chatting with Chief she did most of the laughing and all the speaking but only some of the talking and they hear Blaine start to strum a few keys on the organ upstairs while singing "Danny Boy" Shiv nods at Chief as he stands up to head home then she walks upstairs to go see her husband who apparently had company "O Danny boy the pipes, the pipes are calling from glen to glen and down the mountainside" Blaine sings when he hears a woman's voice that didn't belong to the one he expected to see say softly "hello" he replies "why, hello what a pleasant surprise" the DA named Peyton that he shamelessly flirted with during their first encounter says "you have quite the voice" he replies as he stands up and walks over to her "I was lead tenor in my grade school choir well second lead, and then Tommy Fitzpatrick had an unfortunate fall so clumsy, that kid so, what brings you in?" she tells him "I got a surprise visit at work from Mr. Boss" he says "ah! he never calls first" she replies "he saw our big board with the information you gave he said some of it was out of date I think he knows our source used to work for him thought you might want the heads up on that" he says "much obliged" she replies "you know, for a little guy, he's...." he finishes her sentence for her "enormously terrifying?" she replies "yeah" he says handing her a card "yeah here, take this" she looks down and reads the card "a free car wash?" he replies taking the card back and handing her a different one "whoops, wrong card I don't think our relationship is quite at that level yet here you go it's my cell so the next time Mr. Boss drops by or if you're just feeling the heebie-jeebies, give me a call" she smiles at him and says softly "thanks" then she turns around and leaves once Peyton was out of sight Shivani walks into the room "the "heebie-jeebies".... is that an official word?!.... perhaps I should check the dictionary.... oh and just to clarify I should TOTALLY be jealous with a capital J of that one right!?!" she teases he chuckles "what!?!.... no way!! remember I only have eyes for you!" he says softly sliding his hand up her cheek lovingly "yeah well I know at least one part of you that would beg to differ!" she teases sliding her hand over the cup of his jeans massaging his hardened erection he replies with a smile "that happened after you walked into the room!" she smiles "uh huh!" he replies "I swear scouts honor!" he makes the boy scout salute with his fingers she chuckles and he kisses her lips "just you my love and only you!" he whispers once his lips leave hers....