Do Not Forget Me.... Remember The Maiden

Blaine woke up to the feeling of Shivani tossing, turning, twitching and trying to curl herself up into a little ball on his chest while gripping his shirt softly as she moans softly in her sleep "Shiv!?"  he whispers softly with worry she jolts awake with a soft gasp and sees a bit of blood on her hands "no!!.... I didn't!... did I?!.... please tell me that I didn't!"  she whispers as she checks him for scratches "what?!.... no!.... you didn't!.... you didn't my love look!"  he takes her bloody hands and in his and shows her where her fingers dug into her own palm she sighs softly with relief "I'm sorry!"  she whispers softly "it's ok my love.... come here!"  he replies softly sliding his hand up her cheek and kissing her lips as she slides her body closer to his "I don't think me sleeping with you is a good idea!.... not with my brain as it is.... living and reliving killing my mother!.... I can't take the chance of me scratching you while we sleep!"  she says not looking him in the eyes he places his hand under her chin and lifts her head up so that she does look him in the eyes "I'm not going anywhere!.... even if that means I have to where the thickest clothes imaginable to bed every night I'm staying right here!.... where I belong!"  he kisses her lips softly and tears start to fall from her eyes as she wraps her arms around him "oh my love!"  he whispers pulling her into a hug and laying back down "it's going to be okay.... I will make it okay"  he whispers soothingly combing his hand through her hair and massaging her back he continues even after she falls asleep once he knew that she was in a deep yet restless slumber he picks his mobile phone up off his bedside table and calls Chief "when you bring her her brains for tomorrow make sure that they're able to help her make it through the day and forget what happened today!"  he orders then hangs up and falls asleep holding the woman he loves in his arms as he kisses the top of her head lovingly.... Blaine was in the kitchen while Shivani was in the shower and he shouts out not realizing that she had actually just got out and was walking down the hallway wrapped in a towel "I can't believe you have a recipe book for brain food!"  Shiv chuckles and replies as she walks over to him "you used to be a zombie remember?!.... and I cook for a neighbor kid...."  then she stands behind him leans forward just a little bit so as not to get his outfit for the day wet and whispers in his ear "there's also deserts!"  his eyebrow raises and he flips through the pages and finds that there is everything that could be sold at a 5 star restaurant entrees, appetizers, everything for a 4 course meal breakfast, lunch and dinner and beyond.... if someone just knew how to cook..... she straightens as they hear the doorbell ring "that might be Chief.... I should go get dressed could you....?!"  he smiles at her and nods and she kisses his lips then walks away knowing that he was staring at her backside she calls out "the door!"  he chuckles then goes to answer the door with the chef's booklet in hand once he opens the door he finds that she was right the big burly man holding a large paper bag out in front of him "hey Chief.... come on in"  Blaine says nodding his head towards the condo Chief looks at him oddly but does as he's told as Blaine moves out of his way so that he could enter "did you know that she had a chefs book for brain food?!"  Blaine asks Chief nods "oh the things I miss!"  Blaine says in a breathy playful tone "this isn't from Meat Cute is it?!"  Blaine asks as Shivani walks out fully clothed "I've been doing it much longer than CiCi"  she replies with a chuckle in her tone "so that's a no?!"  Blaine asks she smiles "you two go hang in the living room I'm cooking today!"  Blaine orders "you think he remembers how?!"  Shivani teasingly whispers behind her hand to Chief who's eyes widen Blaine laughs softly "go!.... out of my kitchen!.... shoo!"  he says waving his fingers in a shooing fashion at them "YOUR kitchen huh?!"  Shivani teases "yes!.... now go!.... off with you!"  Blaine replies "we better get going before he calls in his flying monkeys!.... he's already got the "magic book"!"  Shiv teases as she loops her arm through Chief's who chuckles and let's her lead him to the living room....