Praise Him 🙌🏻 ✝⛪☦

A few minutes later Blaine, Mr. Boss and Shivani were at the bar in the restaurant having a meeting with Angus Shivani was standing by her husbands side behind the bar Mr. Boss was sitting on one of the bar stools at the bar and Angus was pacing before them as the information Blaine gave him soaked in "the lord spoke to you about a prison transport bus?"  Blaine replies after taking a sip of his whiskey "not directly I was trying to solve your brain shortage problem and I reached a point where I'd feared I'd fail you and in that desperate moment, I humbled myself and I said, "God" not.... not out loud, more with my heart"  Angus stammers "there is no right or wrong way"  Blaine says taking his wifes hand in his "well, I said, "God, please, show me a sign" and in that moment, hand to the man upstairs, is when my phone rang and my buddy tells me about the bus"  Mr. Boss adds "I felt the holy spirit move me I didn't even know whose number I was dialing when Blaine answered, I said, "of course, it had to be Blaine".."  Angus replies "there will be guards and guns I fear I'd be leading my flock to slaughter"  Blaine reassures him "we'll take 'em by surprise they won't even see us coming"  Angus replies "the authorities will come after us we're not strong enough yet"  Blaine reassures him "no one will raise a finger you see, these are wicked men and giving their brains to needy zombies will be the one good thing they do with their miserable lives"  Shivani adds "besides you have God on your side so who should they truly fear?!"  Angus seemed to think on their words then says "alright.... we'll do it just tell me when"  Blaine smirks.... that night the true fun began Angus and his congregation attacked the bus as Blaine, Mr. Boss, Don E and Crybaby Carl watch and wait for the prisoner they came for even though Blaine wanted her to have no part in said fun Shivani waited in the wings out of sight with Chief at her side just in case there were stragglers and escapees from the pack that got missed though she did not eat the ones she caught brains she did use her zombie rage to kill them then she headed home so that Blaine wouldn't wonder where she had gone if he ever showed up himself since she knew that he would be doing Mr. Boss' bidding to find the missing money afterwards....

 Boss' bidding to find the missing money afterwards

The next day Shivani walks into the office at The Scratching Post where Blaine was giving Don E a "gift" brain and she hears Don E say to Blaine "maybe you should lean back in your chair and do the Mr

The next day Shivani walks into the office at The Scratching Post where Blaine was giving Don E a "gift" brain and she hears Don E say to Blaine "maybe you should lean back in your chair and do the Mr. Burns thing with your hands"  and Blaine reply softly "like this?"  Shivani leans up against the door frame watching Blaine lean back in his chair and place his fingers by his chin creating a upside down heart with them then moves his fingers together as though they were kissing one another as Don E says "oh, yeah and maybe cackle"  she hears Blaine softly cackle and she chuckles Blaine looks up when he hears a familiar soft beautiful chuckle "Shiv!.... to what do I owe the pleasure?!"  he teases softly with a smile "can't I just come by to visit my husband?!"  she teases back "but of course you can my love!.... come here!"   he replies lifting his arm and curling his fingers in a come hither manner she walks over with a smile on her face and sits on the edge of his desk next to him as he sits in his chair letting his eyes wander up and down her gorgeously sexy body as she slides her finger down the lip of his suit jacket then leans forward and kisses his lips as Don E watches while he takes a bite of the brain "please tell me that's a gay mans brain!"  Shivani teasingly whispers into Blaine's ear he chuckles then moans as she lightly bites then pulls on his lower lobe.... a few minutes later after Don E's brain kicks in and he goes to change into clothes that the personality he now has would feel more comfortable wearing Shivani gets a phone call from Steve telling her about the lockdown in progress "alright well don't you fret little brother if you check your bag I MAY have placed your D&D board with all the trappings inside it!.... you know just in case of an emergency!.... grab the little hammer break the glass and pull the lever sort of thing for those days when you and your peeps get bored.... yes I said peeps!.... I blame the brain!"  Shivani hears Blaine chuckle as he kisses her neck and heads down to her breasts to continue on his "adventure" "I hear that Clive and Ravi have become big fans of the game as well since Liv ate Dan's brain and "forced" them into playing to help with the case so you could ask them if they'd like to join in if you don't have enough clansmen"  she tells Steve "don't worry I'll be fine.... I'm with Blaine, Don E, Tanner and Chief at The Scratching Post.... sure.... have fun!.... bye"  she says then hangs up "oh god that took far to long!"  Blaine growls softly then kisses her lips making her moan which made him moan because that was the exact sound he was waiting to hear come from her she informs Blaine of the lockdown and he informs Don E once Don E returns then sends him away so that he could have more alone time with his wife and no longer have an audience watching them canoodle (canoodle definition: kiss and cuddle amorously)....

When Don E returned Shivani was straddled on Blaine's lap Blaine held onto his wifes hips as his lips continued to travel all over the bare parts of her chest and he looks up when he hears Don E say from the doorway  "Blaine DeBeers, you are as cu...

When Don E returned Shivani was straddled on Blaine's lap Blaine held onto his wifes hips as his lips continued to travel all over the bare parts of her chest and he looks up when he hears Don E say from the doorway "Blaine DeBeers, you are as cunning as you are handsome you've figured out a way to turn the whole country zombie once that happens, all the properties we're going to buy dirt cheap skyrocket in value"  Shivani looks over at Don E from Blaine's lap then at Blaine and teases lightly slapping his chest with the tips of her fingers "I think someone has a crush on you!"  Blaine chuckles then he moves Shivani off his lap and walks over to Don E clapping his hands and says "have a seat, pal, because the fun doesn't stop there I have another gift for you.... this ones from Shiv"  Don E does as he was told and Blaine slides a laptop wrapped in a bow off the corner of his desk and hands it over to Don E who takes it and says "holy motherboard it's a Boldbook a 4K touch-screen precision display, gunmetal chassis and a hyper-charged SSD that makes its Y-Series brethren look like a little...."  he pauses looking at both Blaine and Shivani then whispers "B-word"  he opens the laptop that was already turned on for him and says "wait a minute.... you sprang for the optional Core i7 CPU?"  Shivani teasingly mutters "oh my god it's Steve and Jimmy at Christmas time!"  Blaine chuckles then hums "Mmm-hmm.... that we did"  Don E asks looking up at Blaine "will you judge me if I happy cry?"  Blaine replies "yes"  Don E says as he looks back down at the laptop starts tapping on the keyboard "then I won't"  Blaine takes the laptop away from Don E who looks up at him and shouts "hey!"  Blaine sits on the edge of his desk in front of Don E and says as he reaches behind him for Shivani who walks over and sits on his lap "you'll get it back I need your full attention we're going to auction off ten zombie cures to the highest bidders on the Dark Web we need to make sure that no one can ever trace it back to us that's where you come in you now have the ability to make us invisible, impenetrable I paid a lot of money to turn you into a computer genius prove to me that it was money well spent, huh?"  he hands the laptop back over to Don E then goes back to canoodling his wife his hands sliding up and down her body as his lips nibble and kiss her ear and neck