Devious Minds😈🧠

Shivani let Don E have his one night as as host/bartender for the Grand Opening of The Scratching Post  but after he practically gave way all the booze and food without making as much money as he should have because of how much he actually gave aw...

Shivani let Don E have his one night as as host/bartender for the Grand Opening of The Scratching Post  but after he practically gave way all the booze and food without making as much money as he should have because of how much he actually gave away she never let him be in charge again she even went to Angus with a full report on the night and he was happy that they got so many customers but upset that they didn't make that much money.... before the grand opening Shiv trained both Dino and Chief how to bartend and to make drinks that zombies would actually enjoy Don E's customers were only happy about all the FREE booze not the way it tasted.... "do you know about the brain in blue liquid that was in the morgue?!"  Shivani asks Blaine who looks at her questioningly and nods "it was part of his serum to reverse memory loss.... I guess it makes the visions of the person's brain that you eat more potent, vivid and last a lot longer.... also there was a trust fund kid who was turned and offered Don E one million dollars for a cure"  she tells him "and how do you know all this?!"  he asks with a raised eyebrow "unlike Peyton Ravi still talks to me.... wait she never really started to begin with!"  she replies he chuckles softly as she continues "but I guess Liv had a little too much fun with the dominatrix brain that he had soaked.... from what I gather they're still going strong and she had that brain.... last week I think"  he replies "hmm!"  she walks over to him and takes both of his hands in hers and says "I know what you're thinking and I want no part in it!.... though I may have copied the ingredients Ravi gave me to get him since Liv's now on forgetful clubbin drama queen!"  he replies with a smile "you can be quiet devious when you want to be!"  she kisses his lips then says "I learned from the best father and son hate group slash team!"  he chuckles and kisses her lips "I also got him his ingredients cause I'm a "good friend".."  she says he smiles then replies "that you are!" .... a few minutes later Peyton walks through the front door of Shady Plots and storms over to Blaine "I dropped by the morgue today and guess what I found out from Ravi who heard it from the mouth of one of your old running buddies?!.... that you have been faking your memory loss.... it's true isn't it?!.... all this time.... I should have known!.... that it all was to good to be true and I'm actually GLAD you pushed me away.... is it true?!.... are you faking?!"  Peyton asks both Blaine and Shivani turn and look at her as she walks into his office ranting "yes.... but only because I wanted to give my wife a better husband!.... a better life!.... away from all the terrible things I did!.... I've been trying to change my ways and "be good" for her and I believed that being friendly with her friends was a part of that!....  but seeing how you treated her I realized that you weren't her friend!.... but you are friends with her friends so I continued to be that shoulder for you to cry on.... why are you ask.... Major took the cure!?.... look he's going to get his memory back.... it fades out slowly, at first, and then completely and then a couple of days later it just snaps back into place.... that is something you should be happy about not pissed because I lied to you.... it isn't MY fault that you fell for it all!"  he replies then whisperingly mutters "so gullible!"  Peyton goes to slap him but Shivani grabs her wrist before her hand touched his cheek "you should leave.... I think you know that I don't even need my old threat anymore Miss Charles.... just go and never return!"  she says her eyes turning zombie red though she kept her anger in check as she lets go of Peyton's wrist Peyton spins around and storms out of Shady Plots and as soon as she leaves Blaine grips Shivani's wrist spins her around and kisses her with a hungry greedy sensually passionate desire her feet walk backwards until her back hits the wall he lifts and locks her wrist up against the wall and his lips move down to her neck as he makes desperate love to her in their zombie + human fashion as Peyton watches them through the office window with a scoff though there was a now small part of her that wishes that she was in Shiv's place but doing full on human + human sex....